Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6- Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
His mental gymnastics always amaze me. CMJA has crazy eyes in this video. I don't know how anyone could be on the stand smiling and smirking while talking about something like this with a stranger, let alone in front of their family. For a second, I could almost feel secondhand embarrassment for her, except then I see her smiles and smirks and just think about how truly evil she is.

LOL I am about spontaneously combusted here just thinking about it...

It really would be an unleashing of the lawyers like we have never seen before. What almost cracks me up even more is thinking about Nurmi droning on questioning Grace, and she gets snarky with him, and then he tries to go "Martinez" on her a la the line he played with Flores a few days ago, "Do you have a problem with your memory?"

Nurmi "goes Martinez" about as well as Willmott does. I wonder what goes through JM's mind as he sits there watching these two try to sound like him and fail so miserably at it. Should he offer them pointers? Maybe say "Guys, I'm right here?" Should he start copying their signature courtroom styles?

Seriously, what do Nurmi and Willmott hope to achieve? Do they really feel they need yet another way to make asses out of themselves?

:seeya:

Thanks to all for the names, and I've added them to the list !

Please let me know if there are any more possibilities, and I will add them to the list !

Okay ... taking a break now and will check back later !

Victor, the exchange student from Costa Rica, who JA dated in high school. IIRC JA also claimed she went to Costa Rica "to study Spanish".

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
10/29/2014 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 10/29/2014

10/28/2014 SDO - Order to Seal Documents - Party (001) 10/30/2014
NOTE: MINUTE ENTRY DATED OCTOBER 20, 2014 RE EX PARTE MOTION AND RULING CAPITOL CASE

10/28/2014 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 10/28/2014
----------------------

No minute entry for yesterday yet.

ABC did a short news cast on yesterday. Just said the judge locked everyone out of the court and showed a few shots from last year. No legal analyst weighed in. News stations don't really seem to be given her much or any coverage.

I think it's Dr. Cheryl Karp.
This seems so stupid because you know the name will come out.
You know it will.
And D'Marte used to supervise her? And she is supposed to testify for Juan again?
This should be very interesting.....mmmmmm
:laughing:

Hey everyone, Good morning :) WOW you all stay up late LOL. So I've been thinking about Gus Searcy, is he the one who ja took some photos of herself for, I remember something about a bathroom, a motorhome, I can't remember if this photo had to do with a bruise, or maybe just another one of *advertiser censored* photo. He's the one who had someone in his car but wouldn't say who that was? Also, is this witness for the defense or the prosecution?

@MarkCasey12News: We @12News will take legal action to open this court & keep all courts open to public & media - decision today in #JodiArias is dangerous

This is really good to hear! Thanks for posting this.

I've thought a lot about Napoleon myself. Jodi just abandoned him to be taken care of or not by Travis' hear nothing/see nothing housemates. Hopefully they were giving him food and water. But that poor little dog must have been frantic. I'm sure he knew exactly where Travis was and that something was very, very wrong. At least Travis had the good sense to make arrangements for Napoleon in his will.

View attachment 62470

Could it be one of the roommates???

Jodi would be poor abused Snow White of course

image.jpg

Who knew PPL was such a bubbling cauldron of intrigue and drama. Maybe if all this is ever done, the company will have to change its name. Again. (Officially it's "LegalShield" now, but that doesn't seem to have stuck.)

Speaking of bubbling cauldrons, I just remembered that tomorrow is Halloween. If Jodi weren't sitting in an Arizona jail cell going all gray and saggy, who/what do you suppose she'd dress up as? She's already about as scary as it gets. I wouldn't be at all surprised if people are dressing up as her!

And no more pumpkin carving for our little artist. Ever.

It is a terrible precedent to set- I can see other potential witnesses in other trials using this to try and testify anonymously. it is outrageous that judge would allow it.

As my friend said "they are done with the trial". Very weird but I'm hoping they stayed to get victim impact statements covered and then Jodi Arias starts to fade in to the oblivion hole in the ground from whence she came.

Katie...I do recall a couple of tweets yesterday saying that the HLN vans left...

As my friend said "they are done with the trial". Very weird but I'm hoping they stayed to get victim impact statements covered and then Jodi Arias starts to fade in to the oblivion hole in the ground from whence she came.

Could it be they're just bored of covering a trial they can't see or hear or witness at a all? Trial by tweeter is just not compelling anymore. Spending all day everyday talking about the trial makes sense when they can broadcast it. I think locking the media out will have an undesired affect, at least, for Jodi: people will lose interest in her.

Been thinking a lot about this judge's actions and all the posts from last night. What she has done is fraught with legal complications for the trial going forward. If this witness has questionable information, how will Juan bring in someone to refute the evidence unless the court is dark from now on? Certainly this witness name would be brought out openly. What about other witnesses? Can they demand the same considerations? If this witness was a professional, like Cheryl Karp, we already know she asked to testify under a pseudonym and that was granted, so how would this help her professionally in the future? The only possible answer is that it is a witness in another country. But what would he or she be able to say except to corroborate what Jodi has said? And who on the jury would believe him/her? This is a legal quagmire this judge just stepped into. The defense must have been laughing into the night, once again getting the judge to do their bidding.

I just ran in to this shortish video illustrating how he managed this slippery sociopath. The captions are worth the watch too so look for those. This video editor is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY6Rd3q-e2M

One of my favorite moments. In his slippery way, he gets Jodi to admit the sex was always consensual. In a separate moment, she admits she always enjoyed the sex.

"You *advertiser censored**** up. Contradicts what I've been saying for a year."

I know we all need to step back and take a breath. Travis had sex with grown women , not little girls, not little boys. There has been no *advertiser censored* of any kind found, no pictures of little boys, no sex toys, not even a economy sized KY was found. Travis had more going for him in life than just sex. Sex was all that Jodi had to offer.

Right, and as far as NZ guy possibly having knowlege of Travis being an abuser of women-all I can say is 'where are these women'? As far as I know, the only woman who says he was abusive, is Jodi-and she's trying to save herself, so she could, and would, say anything. There doesn't seem to be anyone out there who can say what she's saying. Abusive guys are always abusive-not just with one woman. No smoke AND no fire on this one.

:twocents:

JMO but I think HLN pulled out because they are NOT getting the "ratings" like they did for the trial ... and ratings = $$$

Also, JSS ruling to NOT have CAMERAS in the courtroom capturing everything gives them nothing to air and replay ...

In other words, tweets and still photos just do not cut if when you have an audience that wants to see the action in the courtroom !

Also, I think many people have lost interest.

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member