GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not here to diss anyone, I just think we may have insight that can help other things make sense. However, I will not share anything until I am permitted to do so, and nothing that will hinder bringing our sweet girl home.

That should say discussed. Not dissed. I am on an iPad and it changed the word. Please accept my apologies. I personal would love to hear about both. Actually, about anyone until she is home. Contrary to what some believe.

Originally Posted by hockeymom4

Also, since the ex was mentioned, can he be dissed as well by a Vi? Carlton, I believe, mentioned he had info to share but couldn't. So, I think it could be beneficial to hear info on both. If possible.

I am not here to diss anyone, I just think we may have insight that can help other things make sense. However, I will not share anything until I am permitted to do so, and nothing that will hinder bringing our sweet girl home.

(bbm)
I think maybe hockeymom may have had a typo and meant to say, "discussed" not dissed. I say that only because I don't believe anyone is here to "diss" any fellow poster who wants Christina to be found. ... the goal of everyone here.

oops edit to add:
we posted on top of each other. Alrighty then. :)

And may I add my feelings about the auto fill-in feature on some devices? EEEK is all I have to say. Like when you have a cold and a COUGH and you want to type, "I have a ... c... o....u..." and the auto fill types in, "I have a COUGAR!" Sorry for the tangent. Just saying that it can lead to typos and misunderstandings.

Trying to think outside of the box. I don't really think this happened but could Christina have been knocked on the head that night and lost her memory? Could she be in a homeless shelter or a hospital? I think LE knows way more than we do about what happened that night/ morning but I would like to think she's still warm and safe. I don't think it's likely but I like it better than the alternative.

I do as well. I hope that is the case. We will always have hope!

Trying to think outside of the box. I don't really think this happened but could Christina have been knocked on the head that night and lost her memory? Could she be in a homeless shelter or a hospital? I think LE knows way more than we do about what happened that night/ morning but I would like to think she's still warm and safe. I don't think it's likely but I like it better than the alternative.

I don't know about homeless shelters, but hospitals are one of the first places - other than the morgue for unidentified persons - LE checks in missing person cases.

No, he is not discussable and no, he cannot be named. What we know about him is this: his brother (not LE) said he had been questioned.

That's all we know for now. He's off limits until MSM gives us more information. The brother could be lying - it appears from the search warrant that he has a tendency to do that - so until we get more info, he is off limits.

VI's cannot open that door for us.

Thanks for asking and waiting for the response.

Salem

Thanks for clarification. :)

No, he is not discussable and no, he cannot be named. What we know about him is this: his brother (not LE) said he had been questioned.

That's all we know for now. He's off limits until MSM gives us more information. The brother could be lying - it appears from the search warrant that he has a tendency to do that - so until we get more info, he is off limits.

VI's cannot open that door for us.

Thanks for asking and waiting for the response.

Salem

I understand that we cannot discuss EA's brother. What about other people who have already been named in mainstream media? Not "sleuthing" them per se or digging up their lives, photos, personal info... but discussing them in passing as they may or may not pertain to posters' ideas of what could have happened? TIA

Thanks for clarification. :)

Jmom- We know that CM & EA left their cars in that garage next to Henry's ... I am thinking Henry's is the 1st bar that the group was at ..by the time the group was wanting food..would you guess they were all South of Legacy Drive at another establishment??
The reason I am asking is to me it would make logical sense to then go to Whataburger in who's cars were closer where they finished the evening at about 2 when the bars close. So I am wondering If we are down to 2-3 options ..SN,PP or SB... since CM rode with them prior to going back to the apartment of PP to eat...perhaps If there was a missing House Key it would have been dropped or fallen in one of those 3 cars.... Just thinking Hypothetically ..giving ideas and such..

Jmom- We know that CM & EA left their cars in that garage next to Henry's ... I am thinking Henry's is the 1st bar that the group was at ..by the time the group was wanting food..would you guess they were all South of Legacy Drive at another establishment??
The reason I am asking is to me it would make logical sense to then go to Whataburger in who's cars were closer where they finished the evening at about 2 when the bars close. So I am wondering If we are down to 2-3 options ..SN,PP or SB... since CM rode with them prior to going back to the apartment of PP to eat...perhaps If there was a missing House Key it would have been dropped or fallen in one of those 3 cars.... Just thinking Hypothetically ..giving ideas and such..
Well who did drive to whataburger....wasn't ea or cm...

I haven't discussed the trip to Whataburger at all with anyone. I am not sure. LOL

I will ask, I am in family mode this afternoon, laundry and cooking for me. I will check in to it though if you want me to, as long as I can say I will surely let you know.

Regarding the trip to Whataburger...I would think that IF all five of them went there, they would have needed a car that seats five. I wonder which of the "friends" drives the largest car.

Well who did drive to whataburger....wasn't ea or cm...

So that leaves 2-3 options .. probably a car large enough to fit 5 , and one that was closer to the resident or visitor parking garage to the Scruggs location.. I just would not see them walking back to that garage drive to Whata burger ..re-park at the Henry's garage ..walk 6/10ths of a mile to PP's with food in hand .

I understand that we cannot discuss EA's brother. What about other people who have already been named in mainstream media? Not "sleuthing" them per se or digging up their lives, photos, personal info... but discussing them in passing as they may or may not pertain to posters' ideas of what could have happened? TIA

I just would like clarification to the fact that the "friends" of the evening and morning were closer to ALP rather than CM

So that leaves 2-3 options .. probably a car large enough to fit 5 , and one that was closer to the resident or visitor parking garage to the Scruggs location.. I just would not see them walking back to that garage drive to Whata burger ..re-park at the Henry's garage ..walk 6/10ths of a mile to PP's with food in hand .
Yes the person who drove def parked close to pp apartment....

Yes the person who drove def parked close to pp apartment....

I just am having another hypothetical granny moment.. (but I was once young too) Wonder if the car ride she got sick and threw-up and that is why she needed to change clothes as well???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle