PA PA - Ray Gricar, 59, Bellefonte, 15 April 2005 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have copies?

Yes. In excess of 340 files. :)

All blogs, including those by all other bloggers are gone, not just "Sporadic Comments."

I was posting a blog marking RFG's 69th birthday, and saw it.

The CDT Is considering an "active blog" of 2-3 times a week, and took off all blogs that didn't meet that; that was all blogs.

The CDT Is considering an "active blog" of 2-3 times a week, and took off all blogs that didn't meet that; that was all blogs.

If bloggers are required to produce 2 or 3 entries a week, CDT should expect a lot of fluff. The quality of their blogs will suffer.

If bloggers are required to produce 2 or 3 entries a week, CDT should expect a lot of fluff. The quality of their blogs will suffer.

The also insisted that I had not posted since January, which is a bit strange. People read them, because I've gotten comments or e-mail on them.

They basically don't have anymore blogs. Their blog page is blank. http://www.centredaily.com/opinion/blogs/

So far, while there is criticism of Madeira's decision to put Lee on ARD, there have not been lynch mobs forming and Madeira has not commented.

RFG was a bit different, because frankly, the 1998 case was stronger and Sandusky was never charged in 1998. Further, RFG may have been called as a witness. So, unless something else comes out about RFG's decision, it would not be too bad.

Eerily enough, Gricar's brother committed suicide by jumping from a bridge into the Great Miami River in Ohio in 1996.

"[Ray] Gricar vanished April 15 [2005] after going for a drive on his day off. His red-and-white Mini Cooper was found the next day in a parking lot in Lewisburg, about 45 miles from his home in Bellefonte in central Pennsylvania.

Authorities had searched the river several times already. Dixon said the river where the laptop was found is about 4 1/2 to 5 feet deep, which is shallower than when divers first went into the Susquehanna in the weeks after Gricar disappeared.

Gricar, 59, was supposed to retire in December [2005] after more than two decades as Centre County's top prosecutor."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1454740/posts

Susquehanna River in Lewisburg, PA ~ Gicar's computer was located in the middle of the river under a bridge.

lewisbg.png

"Penn State brought the Gricar family to Happy Valley."

"How his county-issued laptop computer and its hard drive were found - separately and several months apart - at the bottom of the Susquehanna River, too damaged for information to be recovered. Most of all, how someone had used Gricar's home computer to search the Internet for two types of information: How to fry a hard drive. And how water can damage a laptop."

"it became clear that Gricar had played a central role in quashing a child sex abuse complaint against Sandusky in 1998."

Sandusky told the mother: “I was wrong. I wish I could get forgiveness from you. I know I won’t get it from you. I wish I were dead.”

"When Gricar was told about the conversation, he said he’d be in touch. He closed the case a few days later, on June 2, 1998."

"When Gricar’s deputies got to the office the Monday after he disappeared, the county code book was sitting on the desk of an assistant district attorney. It eerily opened to the page describing what to do if a sitting district attorney is missing or dies."

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/04/ray_gricar_mystery.html

Thus, Gricar searched on his home computer how to destroy a hard drive. That tells us something on the hard drive was never ever suppose to be seen. JMO Perhaps Ray was given enough money to live incognito. It would have to be worth more than his retirement package. He was unmarried and not strongly bound to anyone. Maybe he got rid of the Penn State evidence but it cost them?

Best evidence supports murder. JMO Gricar discovered too much. Recall how big the Penn State story became in '05. Poor Paterno. What a fall from grace example is his life story.

JMO I suspected the Sandusky child abuse was more of a "ring" of fat cat players in the child sex game and not only Jerry doing all of the raping.

May each and every child [victim], known & unknown, be made complete and whole again.

OT but briefly, did everyone take note how badly SDSO botched original McStay (murder) investigation, classifying it as a disappearance and voluntary one at that? Sorry guys, had to say it. What a mess they made.

OT but briefly, did everyone take note how badly SDSO botched original McStay (murder) investigation, classifying it as a disappearance and voluntary one at that? Sorry guys, had to say it. What a mess they made.

One of the things I've said is that if I was going just by what LE was doing, RFG walked away.

I'm not going by just what LE is doing.

One of the things I've said is that if I was going just by what LE was doing, RFG walked away.

I'm not going by just what LE is doing.

I realize that...after all these years I fluctuate back and forth about what I think. Someone in my family was just murdered by someone we knew. Totally unexpected. I now rethink everything and everyone. It seems (JMO) that we never truly know anyone and what they could be capable of doing. JMO. RFG could be alive and well somewhere but somehow I don't think so anymore. He could have trusted the wrong people or person. Will we ever know? I hope so but probably not.

Lets bump Ray back up to the top of the 2000 cases. Wonder if the change in the Governors office could apply additional pressure to solve the case?

Did Amos Goodall have anyone on his staff during the time period Ray went missing that could be the "mystery woman"? Was there a branch of the bank Ray used in Lewisburg?

Did Amos Goodall have anyone on his staff during the time period Ray went missing that could be the "mystery woman"? Was there a branch of the bank Ray used in Lewisburg?

I don't know what bank he used, but there was no record of an unusual transaction.

Goodall's staff attorneys are entirely female.

Wolf should not make any difference. I doubt if he will step into anything overly Penn State related.

Lets bump Ray back up to the top of the 2000 cases. Wonder if the change in the Governors office could apply additional pressure to solve the case?

Good question the state of Pa just spent 11 plus million to get a cop killer which had to be done I guess I heard that TC was going to be sued would the new gov take it on also Kane got hit with something I think it would maybe hard to change anything with this case which might have been pre-planed and bellefonte does not have the money and the leg power to do it and the state might not have the money they were side tracked for 49 days which was needed but who is to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndieLiz