GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is odd we haven't heard of any of the activities from the people who were with her from the time Christina's went missing until it was reported to the police.

Check out the Nancy Grace television show facebook page. The first post is about Christina.

I think it is odd we haven't heard of any of the activities from the people who were with her from the time Christina's went missing until it was reported to the police.
That is a very good point, phone records between these people might be enlightening. If we're assuming that EA knows what happened to CM, who (if anyone) did he talk to in those days before CM was reported missing? LE has their hands full in getting to each of their phone records, IMO.

It's not my opinion, it's what one of the VI's stated a few threads ago.

I realize that. Sorry I wasn't meaning that you just came up with it on your own. I was just piggy-backing on your post to say that she wasn't happy in that interview.

That is a very good point, phone records between these people might be enlightening. If we're assuming that EA knows what happened to CM, who (if anyone) did he talk to in those days before CM was reported missing? LE has their hands full in getting to each of their phone records, IMO.

I agree 100%. I think I've said it before: People need to be looking not only at the activities and interactions of people in her circle after her disappearance, but all of the activities and interactions of ALL of those people BEFORE her disappearance.

Nancy Grace fb - someone said he had a soaked blanket in his car??

That is the same lady that said it was a fact that he was arrested. I wouldn't listed to anything she says.

That was on the Dataline Facebbok, by the way.

Saw that. I was confused because 'now there's a soaked blanket'?? What does that mean. Other than it being weird, why does a soaked blanket mean anything?

This chick talking about the soaked blanket is the same one who said he was being arrested in the dateline page that day when the media was interviewing sprint c o workers about the arrest. She apparently knows the co worker there.

This chick talking about the soaked blanket is the same one who said he was being arrested in the dateline page that day when the media was interviewing sprint c o workers about the arrest. She apparently knows the co worker there.

But, he wasn't arresteD. He was arrested long before this.

I can sort of understand a property owner not wanting volunteers to search his property, but I would hope none would deny LE searching their property .... If they did I would think it would mean they were up to something they shouldn't be.

In Kelli's case, there were organized searches in mass the days, for two weeks iirc, following her being reported missing (went missing wee hours on a Sat., not reported until mid-morning Monday). This phase is called 'search mode for an alive person'. Later it changes to 'recovery mode'. Later still, with LE and formal search parties involved, LE steps back and enters 'investigative mode'. In the meantime, volunteers continue to search.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't LE need a warrant in order to search private property? I know LE almost always puts out a plea for property owners to please search their properties and trusts civilians will do so.

In Jessica Ridgeway's case, LE conducted an in-home neighborhood search where most people were willing to open their doors, sheds, garages, etc. No warrants were issued during that phase.

I don't believe, in Kelli's case, the land searches included private property but, it seems, the searchers would ask for permission. If the answer was "no", they had to move on. So, it seems to me, they asked for permission to search the land where Kelli was eventually found, but their request was refused. Such a shame when considering the agony of not knowing was prolonged for her family and friends.

I just don't think LE can obtain warrants to search every private property within range.
Maybe, behind the scenes, LE notes and is suspicious of land owners who refuse searches of their property.
A land owner can claim they searched already I guess.

How does LE figure out if the land owner had anything to do with the crime or not?

So was it confirmed that were searching again in same area today? I saw on twitter that they were back searching....

In Kelli's case, there were organized searches in mass the days, for two weeks iirc, following her being reported missing (went missing wee hours on a Sat., not reported until mid-morning Monday). This phase is called 'search mode for an alive person'. Later it changes to 'recovery mode'. Later still, with LE and formal search parties involved, LE steps back and enters 'investigative mode'. In the meantime, volunteers continue to search.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't LE need a warrant in order to search private property? I know LE almost always puts out a plea for property owners to please search their properties and trusts civilians will do so.

In Jessica Ridgeway's case, LE conducted an in-home neighborhood search where most people were willing to open their doors, sheds, garages, etc. No warrants were issued during that phase.

I don't believe, in Kelli's case, the land searches included private property but, it seems, the searchers would ask for permission. If the answer was "no", they had to move on. So, it seems to me, they asked for permission to search the land where Kelli was eventually found, but their request was refused. Such a shame when considering the agony of not knowing was prolonged for her family and friends.

I just don't think LE can obtain warrants to search every private property within range.
Maybe, behind the scenes, LE notes and is suspicious of land owners who refuse searches of their property.
A land owner can claim they searched already I guess.

How does LE figure out if the land owner had anything to do with the crime or not?

With Christina being an adult, I am guessing it would take a lot more to get search warrants to search various properties or homes, than for a child missing, like Jessica, who they knew was almost certainly abducted from the start. Jmo

With Christina being an adult, I am guessing it would take a lot more to get search warrants to search various properties or homes, than for a child missing, like Jessica, who they knew was almost certainly abducted from the start. Jmo

Do you remember with Heather Elvis, didn't the households give consent? Or did they need warrants? I can't remember. I know with Leanne Bearden, no foul play suspected, people gave consent. Does it make a difference if foul play is suspected versus no foul play for searching private property in regards to having a warrant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike