ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely understand where you're coming from and as I said before, I understand the need to consider every angle. It's just, being a recent grad I'm all too familiar with the excessive slang use and am simply trying to help translate. I mean absolutely no offense by this, but a lot of times when middle-aged and older persons see the slang that younger people use they tend to take it too literally when it can be used in jest or satirically. So something likely innocent like "trap" literally looks like "drug house".

Just trying to trim some fat.

Right & I work with young kids everyday. But I think you've underestimated drug usage based on geographical regions. My experience shows...it knows no boundaries. You said you didn't think kids from that area could be using or be a CI & I wholeheartedly disagree. I think kids everywhere are exposed to it but that's my experience. I'm not saying I know anything directly related to this case but I've been here a long time & have reviewed many cases.
Violent murders committed on a young man (without a love triangle involved) speaks volumes about the limited reasons why that would occur.
And very little talk from LE speaks volumes yet again, iykwim?

Too bad we don't have a Verified Insider in this case!!!

That could really help!

He is out late. He runs into some guys impaired by any number of substances.

They start hassling him. They try to take something from nim.

He fights back.

It gets out of control. He dies.

They take him across to Moorhead. Who knows why they don't dump him in the river.

Help what?! To satisfy curiosity?

I go back to tending to want to trust LE and see them carry this through. An insider spilling secrets on here doesn't seem to help in the overall aim. Which, as we all agree, is justice for Tom.

If "we" don't trust local LE - I personally have no opinion BTW - what about the FBI? State cops? Fargo or Moorhead? Are they all rotten? Is the FBI still engaged?

And someone said they know cops who are "dicks". A lot of people are "dicks". That has zero bearing on how well they do their job. Whats your point?

I go back to tending to want to trust LE and see them carry this through. An insider spilling secrets on here doesn't seem to help in the overall aim. Which, as we all agree, is justice for Tom.

If "we" don't trust local LE - I personally have no opinion BTW - what about the FBI? State cops? Fargo or Moorhead? Are they all rotten? Is the FBI still engaged?

And someone said they know cops who are "dicks". A lot of people are "dicks". That has zero bearing on how well they do their job. Whats your point?

So why are you here? Just asking respectfully...

Appropriate question.

As I've stated - hoping to hear some good news. Primarily that there is a break in the case.

He is out late. He runs into some guys impaired by any number of substances.

They start hassling him. They try to take something from nim.

He fights back.

It gets out of control. He dies.

They take him across to Moorhead. Who knows why they don't dump him in the river.

Unfortunately my belief is that's about how it went on. Probably just as simple as that. Just the wrong place at the wrong time.

Just adding a bit more cheese sniffer info to mull over. According to one Urban Dictionary a cheese sniffer is - Someone with a "multi partner lifestyle" that switches to monogamy, and then criticizes those that don't.

That doesn't seem real likely, but the name cheesesniffer69 was used to leave a comment/question on a store's web site asking about shorts (those worn by basketball players) about a year and a half ago; he was still in high school at the time and very active in sports. I don't see it meaning anything in the greater scheme of things. MOO

(BBM) At this point in this thing, I believe I'd be quite upset if someone came on here spilling secrets and not calling the police.

It took me many, many years to learn that people can be rude, obnoxious, arrogant and have zero bedside skills but still be excellent at their work. Actually, I've found that the people who really are the best at their work tend to be a little all of the above. So this is a good point you are making and one to keep in mind.

Appropriate question.

As I've stated - hoping to hear some good news. Primarily that there is a break in the case.

But wouldn't you want to hear the news from LE as your previous post references?

I really struggle with this. I can understand that this is an open case with a whole lot of questions and basically no answers so people are trying to consider every angle, but it will only lead to confusion even considering something like that name. Someone mentioned that it sounds like a stupid name that a teenager would come up with...because it is. Cheesesniffer69? Are you kidding me? How could that possibly allude to some sort of deeper meaning? It's the name of an XBOX gaming profile and he clearly was trying to come up with something funny. It has 69 in the name, I mean come on.

As far as heroin goes, I do know that it's a fairly sizable problem in MN. Nothing that a teenager from the St. Cloud area would be getting into, but a problem nonetheless.

Edit: Shoot, I was trying to quote everything. This quoting thing is lost on me.

Edit: Not perfect, but that's a little better.

I agree!! Some of the user names my 13 year old son comes up with make me laugh and cringe at the same time! I don't see any deeper meanings in the user names either.

Drugs are a problem everywhere!!! I admit in my younger years I dabbled in many. I wouldn't have said it was a problem though. I think taking something when your out and using every day are completely different scenarios. Both are not good of course and I'm not condoning any of it, but there is defintley a difference.

MOO!!

One other case I followed long ago was similar in that we waited for months for information. During that time the discussion of possibilities grew very wild, she was said to be overseas, said to be in hiding, held as a prisoner, on and on.

In the end, the most logical explanation was indeed what had happened.

Hard to say.

On this 'cheesesniffer' thing, as we all know, registering on the internet even to shop can get tedious trying to come up with a unique name. I can't count the number of times I've just glanced around my desk and spelled something backwards and added a number. Usually it's a food item.

Unfortunately, M&M's spells the same forward and back. :D

(BBM) At this point in this thing, I believe I'd be quite upset if someone came on here spilling secrets and not calling the police.

It took me many, many years to learn that people can be rude, obnoxious, arrogant and have zero bedside skills but still be excellent at their work. Actually, I've found that the people who really are the best at their work tend to be a little all of the above. So this is a good point you are making and one to keep in mind.

IB.....you probably have simply forgotten but most VI's work closely with LE & clear info before it's released. A good example is in the Crist*na Morr*s case---a VI just learned about something reported in MSM that she will report back to LE....it is something obscure & easily overlooked but a WS-ER brought it to the VI's attention.

Has it been reported if he left the trap alone?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I want to thank each and every one of you, as you all help me formulate the theories that I develop, whether you are in agreement with mine or not. When my theories are challenged by other posters, and especially when they offer reasons why/why not, that is extremely helpful because sometimes it causes me to reconsider and/or leads even more credence to my theories. Sometimes that occurs through agreement and sometimes it is through disagreement.

Exactly. I wonder if he ever really made it back to the trap after the SOS tweet? I can't get past the fact that his best friend (PF's) last snap chat went "unopened" not unanswered but "unopened". Seven minutes or so after the SOS tweet.

You have hit the nail here on the head as far as the flow of information goes. The trouble I have is that as I'm reading through things I tend to fill in the gaps on my own through assumption and it bites me in the hinder every time. So far as official wording goes, about all that is out there is that he was last seen at the place about 3:40 AM, (which I always thought was interesting, when I was young and drunk I don't think I could have ever narrowed down such a precise time slot.)

I want to know 1). The physical location he was at when that "Lost" tweet went out. 2). Who came and drove them to the trap. 3). Who actually saw him at the trap. PHYSICALLY saw him, none of this, "Oh he's outside" stuff. 4). Who saw him leave. 5). HOW did he leave.

That's just for starters.

Probably a good thing I'm not in LE. I'd drive everyone nuts with my questions.

But above all else, I like a logical thought process when looking at this kind of stuff. Not to rule out the weird and unusual, but logic first.

I want to clarify why I said some are dicks. It was in relation to young CI's. There is no accountability with LE as to the safety of the Confidential Informants (like Andrew Sadek and hundreds of others) who are put in danger for drug bust info.

And that was in relation to the conversation about whether Tom was a CI or had been busted for drugs, which there is no supporting evidence.

My sentence was taken out of context. I am generally pro-LE and pro-pros. I have immense respect for Law Enforcement personnel.

I agree that the last thing we need on this thread is a gossiping verified insider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa