Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think JM should stop questioning her objectivity, since she finds that outrageous, and start questioning whether she might be a pedophile, since that, I guess, is less outrageous.

Yes - it's unpleasant to talk about, but it is something one has to consider (Isn't that what DrF said?) Objective? I think not.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 23s24 seconds ago
We have a sidebar after Nurmi asks for definition of "misogyny"
Fonseca got some of it out...woman hater ...#jodiarias #3tvarias
----

Well from everything she's said, woman hater is not a description of Travis. :facepalm:

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 58s 59 seconds ago

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
out of sidebar and we're adjourning for the day. We're back on Tuesday, not Monday. Judge wishes everyone a happy thanksgiving. #JodiArias

Fonseca is here to talk about dynamics, surely she can't diagnose Travis as a misogynist.

Nooooooooo! Not the slime highway again!!!!!! I am going back to nap.

Michael Chow ‏@photochowder 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias trial resumes Dec. 2 #jodiariastrial
ja.jpg

Guess we have her to look forward to on Tuesday. I think she said JM picked on her because his boss is sitting in there with him. Trying to get him in trouble. What a whiner!!!

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 58s 59 seconds ago

'Hatred of women' Where did misogyny pop up from? Did someone use it during trial?

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Dr. F: A response to the misinterpretation of why she's here, JM calling her unethical. Never experienced this in 30+ years. #jodiarias

Well, I hope Juan can find anything to prove this wrong. I would bet she has been previously "called unethical"

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4m 4 minutes ago
We are in recess until Dec. 2nd 9:30am MST #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 51s 52 seconds ago
Fonseca- well there is a double standard. A man can can many partners and be a stud a woman does and she's a *advertiser censored* or *advertiser censored*. #jodiarias

It's funny that she (or ALV) should talk about a double standard. Theirs is that a normal horny guy is a horrible abuser deserving to be slaughtered and a creepy stalker murderous woman is the angelic victim of said guy.

Michael Chow ‏@photochowder 58s58 seconds ago
Martinez was hammering Fonseca on cross-exam. #JodiArias
juan.jpg

This whole circus screams of personal vendettas. They all hate Juan and don't really seem to care about the end result.

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 1m1 minute ago
Fonseca says the sex is not too different from other couples, it's private. She talks about the dynamics btw #JodiArias and TA

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 59s59 seconds ago
Dr. F says looking at sexual behaviors of #JodiArias and TA are like any other couple. She focused on dynamics of relationship.
So if she was only hired to talk about the "dynamics of the relationship", why did defense hire her - someone who specializes in sexual abuse and deviancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member