Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/3 -12/04 In recess w/hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- When was it installed on June 3, 2008?
Judge has called recess until 1:30pm #jodiarias #3tvaria

Why?????

Why, indeed...although we're "reading" the proceedings, it appears (IMO) that Juan was on a roll! So the judge stopped him at a critical juncture????

Mmmm, I don't think that's what Juan is getting at. I think he's trying to prove the deletions were caused by Spybot.

Yes, but the timing is interesting for what it adds to understanding what happened on the day of the murder. When were the sex photos taken thst day?

Spybot was accessed on June 4? What does that have to do with her? Maybe accessed during the time says they were trying to view CD's??

Maybe the CD Arias brought had some virus on them, and Travis had to access spybot to clean computer. I think Arias needed to destroy Travis' computer in order to coverup intended murder...so she brought the virus on purpose. Travis could have been angry at her for inflecting his computer.....she always mixes some sliver of truth with lots of lies.

Mmmm, I don't think that's what Juan is getting at. I think he's trying to prove the deletions were caused by Spybot.

Yes, I agree. And since these *advertiser censored* files weren't found by the defense's expert either, and they had the same copy as the prosecution, then there wasn't any hiding of evidence = no misconduct.

Woah! Thanks! I do know Texas. I grew up there. Wish Jodi's trial was there. Never heard of the case though.

He murdered them around Easter 2013 during Jodi's first trial. He's got a fair and fast trial. Now let's see how many appeals he's going for

Defense motion to accuse Mesa PD and County prosecutor of misconduct and destroying evidence-$2,000.00
Possibility that said motion could actually prove lying, torturing murderer fabricated evidence on day of murder- PRICELESS!

So when Juan finally destroys all of BN's credibility and Brian is leaving court, wonder if he will shake Jodi's hand and say "thanks".

The very first nude is JA stretched out, I can't see if there's a timestamp on it, what's visible to me is 'Unallocated Cluster' (althought I have "1:42:00 unknown" as the title) but the next one's timestamp is 1:42:53, the last one, with Travis on the bed is 1:47:15. So how could he have accessed Spybot at 1:44:00 - the exact time when her backside pic was taken and timestamped? This is so interesting, I so wish they hadn't broken for lunch so early.

Maybe the CD Arias brought had some virus on them, and Travis had to access spybot to clean computer. I think Arias needed to destroy Travis' computer in order to coverup intended murder...so she brought the virus on purpose. Travis could have been angry at her for inflecting his computer.....she always mixes some sliver of truth with lots of lies.

IMO she starts out with a sliver of truth to serve as a memory hook for the rest of the lie.

:gaah: Why isn't this televised!!!! Can't we at least get an audio feed? :gaah:

:seeya: Hi SD !

Yes, it should be televised . . . but JSS naturally granted CMJA's request for NO cameras . . .

Not fair . . . NOT !

Didn't Juan say that he has a guy who will testify that Neumeister deleted files from the computer?

Lol. MeeBee, I think that now you get why Monica infuriates us so! :toast:

I just don't get her. She really wants this still to be Juan's fault. "Protocol wasn't followed, that's what it's there for." I tell her they already had a copy. True, she says, but they still have to protect the evidence.

Ok...so the defense comes to the state and asks them to turn the computer on for them. "Can't do it. Standard protocol...you understand." The DT would have a conniption and accuse them of hiding evidence. Monica, you know this. You're a defense attorney. It's what they do.

And if PD is so incompetent for letting this happen, then, ahem, what is BN for using an incinerator and not turning over a proper copy?????

Defense motion to accuse Mesa PD and County prosecutor of misconduct and destroying evidence-$2,000.00
Fact that said motion would actually prove lying, torturing murderer fabricated evidence on day of murder- PRICELESS!

I am with you Frigga. MeeBee isn't sure Juan is going there. Just more than likely proving that spybot was cleaning up viruses but the timing couldn't be more perfect. And priceless, yes!

I just don't get her. She really wants this still to be Juan's fault. "Protocol wasn't followed, that's what it's there for." I tell her they already had a copy. True, she says, but they still have to protect the evidence.

Ok...so the defense comes to the state and asks them to turn the computer on for them. "Can't do it. Standard protocol...you understand." The DT would have a conniption and accuse them of hiding evidence. Monica, you know this. You're a defense attorney. It's what they do.

And if PD is so incompetent for letting this happen, then, ahem, what is BN for using an incinerator and not turning over a proper copy?????

Good question. Think Monica will see it?

My daughter's best friend and mother were murdered in Kaufman county in July 1992. Her mothers boyfrind kidnaped them in Dallas and shot them in the back of the head an dumped them on a farm road

OMG!! That is horrible!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members