MO - Michael Brown's stepfather being investigated for inciting riot

Smh if they do decide to charge the man

McCulloch is more at fault for the rioting that night than he is

The decision to wait until dark to announce the decision was just asking for trouble

Than the decision to use his 20 minute speech prior to the announcement as an opportunity to rub salt in Browns familys wounds painting brown as some menace who needed to be put down ...when a "there will be no indictment..." Would have surficed

It was evil imho

As a local I can tell you that I am glad he waited to later at night to announce it. I was able to make sure my kids were home safe and so was I. I work at a hospital no way would I have been able to leave during to day before a daytime announcement. People still would've reacted crazy if it was done in the daytime IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a local I can tell you that I am glad he waited to later at night to announce it. I was able to make sure my kids were home safe and so was I. I work at a hospital no way would I have been able to leave during to day before a daytime announcement. People still would've reacted crazy if it was done in the daytime IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have family who live in the area and like many others they were upset with the decision to announce the decision of the jury during a time when the criminal element of the protestors would have the cover of night ... It's no coincidence the looting, fires and such in ferguson mostly occurred at night

I would also contend I would feel safer knowing my child was safe in school learning than at home to possibly witness any violence outside our window

Crump was at a hotel with MB's mom & step-dad when they were notified of the GJ decision. Admittedly, I don't know what hotel or how far from police headquarters, but I'm thinking they had to be driven from place to place. And then, they had to make their way through the crowd to the car where they stood in front of the cameras.... and we all know hat happened there.

Wouldn't that have taken some planning for them to make that appearance? Why wouldn't Lawyer Crump have advised them to make a statement to the press from the hotel? That would have been a bit more dignified than crawling on top of an automobile.

My opinion is that the whole scene was pre-planned by Crump & company. (Yeah, dude who hauled them to Switzerland & is now trying to disown Head) He has the parents of Kendrick Johnson, still sitting in front of the courthouse EVERYDAY. Their son died at school two years ago in a tragic, freak accident. Money, money money! Crump's suing everybody. And guess what? He's taking it to the federal level, because the high school, teachers & staff, students, coaches, BOE, Sheriffs Dept, city police, GBI, journalists, re-enacters & a FBI agent & his kids are all in on a conspiracy to keep the truth from being known. That;s a lot of people to stay shushed for 2 years! http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Johnson-17-Suspicious-Death-Jan-10-11-2013-3

Any suggestions what to take for a headache?

Crump was at a hotel with MB's mom & step-dad when they were notified of the GJ decision. Admittedly, I don't know what hotel or how far from police headquarters, but I'm thinking they had to be driven from place to place. And then, they had to make their way through the crowd to the car where they stood in front of the cameras.... and we all know hat happened there.

Wouldn't that have taken some planning for them to make that appearance? Why wouldn't Lawyer Crump have advised them to make a statement to the press from the hotel? That would have been a bit more dignified than crawling on top of an automobile.

My opinion is that the whole scene was pre-planned by Crump & company. (Yeah, dude who hauled them to Switzerland & is now trying to disown Head) He has the parents of Kendrick Johnson, still sitting in front of the courthouse EVERYDAY. Their son died at school two years ago in a tragic, freak accident. Money, money money! Crump's suing everybody. And guess what? He's taking it to the federal level, because the high school, teachers & staff, students, coaches, BOE, Sheriffs Dept, city police, GBI, journalists, re-enacters & a FBI agent & his kids are all in on a conspiracy to keep the truth from being known. That;s a lot of people to stay shushed for 2 years! http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Johnson-17-Suspicious-Death-Jan-10-11-2013-3

Any suggestions what to take for a headache?

FGS, that's too much. I wish the bar would shut his chit down. :cool:

I have a bottle of headache pills right here. I'll pm you a couple. ;)

Sent from Tapatalk

If you ask me, this is the guy there should be a thread for.

http://www.ktrs.com/police-release-picture-of-suspect-in-ferguson-market-arson/

Also, read LH's apology. Not a chance in hell he wrote it. lol
All jmo
Is it a guy?
I keep looking at the face. It almost looks like a fake beard/scarf? and body padding to me. The nose is very specific. Body stance and how the bottle is held looks female. Like someone afraid of lighter fluid. ( not a guy that it pissed off beyond belief, but afraid of flash back)

"Somehow the rules never change". :silly:

'Gotta love our Lambchop!

Fire starter has been identified. (Not publicly yet) perhaps in the am!

LOL...the woman who put out the fire with milk. I don't think she went into the store to help but she DID put out the fire.

All jmo
Is it a guy?
I keep looking at the face. It almost looks like a fake beard/scarf? and body padding to me. The nose is very specific. Body stance and how the bottle is held looks female. Like someone afraid of lighter fluid. ( not a guy that it pissed off beyond belief, but afraid of flash back)

I think the arsonist was male. He is very obese so that probably caused the unusual stance. The still of the face does seem vaguely female, but it is hard to tell.

ETA after looking again I think you are right gngr....the arsonist looks female.

Ferguson-Market-Arson-suspect.jpg

CTH has a story on this, but since I can't link, here is a youtube video where LH says something about starting a riot:

@00:16 …”no, if I get up there, I’m going to start a riot”…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWbYTVK_RXo#t=113

they should get the $10k reward - imo

Authorities need your help finding a man wanted for starting a fire at the Ferguson market. Images released by St. Louis County police show the man spraying part of the store with lighter fluid.

http://fox2now.com/2014/12/05/atf-offers-reward-for-ferguson-fire-information/

I think the arsonist was male. He is very obese so that probably caused the unusual stance. The still of the face does seem vaguely female, but it is hard to tell.

ETA after looking again I think you are right gngr....the arsonist looks female.

I now believe it is a male. That nose! (It's a little turned up nose) Nothing wrong with it. It's cute!

I believe his face book page has been removed. I was on it earlier and now I can't find it. Yes he is heavy (ish) and he hangs about with their circle of friends. MB, DJ and DJ.
Longer dreads... than Dorian
Look at some of the Facebook pages. I noticed the nose immediately. Moo

There is a photo out there somewhere with someone putting lighter fluid on the cop car and the container looks just like the one this guy is using. ETA, just remembered that photo is at CTH so I can't link.

ETA, or it is a gal? It does look like that person has breasts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back