GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeeeeees!!!!! Finally!!!!!!

Bring Christina home!! Justice for Christina!!!

So there was a GJ last week afterall? Justice for Christina!!!

:grouphug:

bring on the links!!!

Respectfully, if she had adhd in March, she probably still had adhd in August. If she had adhd in March, she probably had it her whole life, and her family could probably speak to the challenges she faced daily as a person w/ the affliction.

The same holds true for EA. And there's no way he could wiggle out of the memories of obtaining his monthly prescription because it is a GIANT hassle to obtain it and definitely a memorable experience.

On a side note, IMO, most people genuinely impaired w/ add/adhd are not going to share their rx with recreational users because for every pill shared, that's an unmedicated day for the impaired person. Unmedicated days are extra challenging because your self discipline and coping strategies are out of practice, iykwim.

Thank you for this! I have one child who without his add meds could not function in college or life without it. My son takes vyvance which isn't as in demand as adderal with the college crowd. Christine may have been diagnosed during college without her families knowledge.
Here in the midwest, it's not so easy to get a prescription without proper testing but Texas may be different.

I'm pages behind on the thread, but just saw the news....this is a greasy start. I hope he talks!!!! And above all that, justice and peace for Christina and her loved ones!!

Yes. Praying he give a full & forthcoming confession for the sake of Christina & her family.

Hopefully, now that almost all that IMO are involved are in custody...the next few days will bring Christina home.
I will be surprised if EA talks especially with the lawyer he has defending him. So I am hoping LE has evidence and information that will lead to finding her without his confession

BREAKING: @PlanoPoliceDept at #EnriqueArochi's house in Allen. Arrest stems in PART from DNA samples #christinamorris pic.twitter.com/bRd7eEYhu8

Just me, but I find it very coincediental that he gets arrested right on the heels of HF's arrest. And EAs arrest is in PART to DNA. I could think of a few things the other parts could be. As many have said, I think people starting talking. I don't believe in coincednces.

WFAA-TV
8 mins ·
Arrest this morning in the Christina Morris Missing Person Case:
PLANO POLICE DEPARTMENT NEWS RELEASE

AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING ARREST
On December 13, 2014 at approximately 7:50 a.m., Detectives of the Plano Police Department executed an arrest warrant on 24-year old Enrique Gutierrez Arochi of Allen, Texas. Gutierrez Arochi has been charged with Aggravated Kidnapping in connection with the disappearance of Christina Morris.
The basis of this arrest stems in part from the results of DNA samples that had been collected earlier in the investigation.
At this time, the Plano Police Department is unaware of the location of Christina Morris and our search for her continues.
If you have any information related to this incident, please contact the Plano Police Department
Tip Line at 972-941-2148 or the Crime Stoppers Tip Line at 877-373-8477.
The investigation remains on-going.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...kidnapping-in-christina-morris-case/20353567/

ETA I knew some of you already had this but I just saw it on my fb feed. These threads move so fast that the ' older' thread is not listed on my daily .

Hallelujah and thank you LE !

I will be surprised if EA talks especially with the lawyer he has defending him. So I am hoping LE has evidence and information that will lead to finding her without his confession

I'm sure if she's not alive he will talk and tell where her body is to avoid the death penalty.
At least, when my friend was murdered, that's the only way we found her body.

Jmo

BREAKING: @PlanoPoliceDept at #EnriqueArochi's house in Allen. Arrest stems in PART from DNA samples #christinamorris pic.twitter.com/bRd7eEYhu8

Just me, but I find it very coincediental that he gets arrested right on the heels of HF's arrest. And EAs arrest is in PART to DNA. I could think of a few things the other parts could be. As many have said, I think people starting talking. I don't believe in coincednces.

Confessions, DNA, Christina's hair found in his car, videos or whatever....we'll take it all. Christina needs to be found! I'm glad things are moving toward that end!

If the evidence is significant enough, his lawyer may advise him to make a plea deal for information. But that would likely take several weeks, I'm guessing. I believe EA is cocky & arrogant. He's convinced himself he has everyone snowed. A few weeks in the big house may make him change his tune. Especially with the holidays approaching.

Well, while I am elated at this news, it's also making me very sad. Prayers to the family. Be strong!!! There may be dark days ahead but you're almost there !!

I am pretty confident that if PPD had enough conclusive credible evidence that they needed to name a suspect an arrest will be made swiftly.

Just as I said before midnight ...
If PPD had enough conclusive credible evidence that they needed..ARREST WOULD BE SWIFT !!!!

OMG finally!!! so happy and so sad at the same time.. where is Christina?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52