GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the evidence is significant enough, his lawyer may advise him to make a plea deal for information. But that would likely take several weeks, I'm guessing. I believe EA is cocky & arrogant. He's convinced himself he has everyone snowed. A few weeks in the big house may make him change his tune. Especially with the holidays approaching.
Yes, hopefully his lawyer and his family urge him to just say it already!

Wow, now all my fb feeds are blowing up with this news. It's kind of amazing really the coverage when we see a lot of cases that get little to no airtime, especially for adults. Great job by the family not letting her story go away. Christina has not been forgotten about :)

I pray he will tell the truth for heaven sake. It's about time and I wish I could say this was a glorious day but I won't be able to do so until Christina is found. I knew it was a matter of time before he would be charged and we can stop speculation about who is the primary suspect. Praying for the family, this news has to be hard to swallow in general but they needed it to get the answers to exactly how she left that garage. Praying today big time

Correct me if I'm wrong, but now LE can search his home, belongings, bank records, internet history and phone. So now some real answers should be forthcoming whether or not he speaks . I have no delusions that he's going to confess to anything. But here we are a HUGE step closer to Christina ! :please:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but now LE can search his home, belongings, bank records, internet history and phone. So now some real answers should be forthcoming whether or not he speaks . I have no delusions that he's going to confess to anything. But here we are a HUGE step closer to Christina ! :please:

There's crime tape around the home. And Brittany Feagans stated that there is a crime scene unit at the home.

https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews

BREAKING: @PlanoPoliceDept at #EnriqueArochi's house in Allen. Arrest stems in PART from DNA samples #christinamorris pic.twitter.com/bRd7eEYhu8

Just me, but I find it very coincediental that he gets arrested right on the heels of HF's arrest. And EAs arrest is in PART to DNA. I could think of a few things the other parts could be. As many have said, I think people starting talking. I don't believe in coincednces.

I normally don't either. Couple of things....the DNA from the car evidently came back. And the Collin County Grand Jury meets on Thursdays. If he was indicted, would that have been in the arrest warrant? Have we seen the arrest warrant, or just have the statement from PPD?

Yes, hopefully his lawyer and his family urge him to just say it already!

I've thought he was involved from the beginning, Occam's Razor, and all.

When his family hired attorney Paul Johnson to represent him, I knew he was. IMO, he already shared enough detail with his family, hence, choice of attorney. moo

Just as I said before midnight ...
If PPD had enough conclusive credible evidence that they needed..ARREST WOULD BE SWIFT !!!!

Guess we all know now and Maybe those who were clinging on to his innocence KNOW the facts are in the arrest warrant. They don't arrest someone without solid facts. This kid regardless kidnapped or took her out of that garage and he's lied over and over so their is no way he's protecting someone else, he did it. Maybe he was working with someone else but I HIGHLY doubt it. He's simply not that bright and can't be trusted.

Brittany Feagans' Twitter feed is a gold mine of info. Crime scene unit at Arochi house. EA's car towed.

https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews
So does that mean they have reason to believe the home is the actual scene of the crime? Or just the go to place to collect anything that could be useful in the case? Sorry if this is a stupid question...

I normally don't either. Couple of things....the DNA from the car evidently came back. And the Collin County Grand Jury meets on Thursdays. If he was indicted, would that have been in the arrest warrant? Have we seen the arrest warrant, or just have the statement from PPD?

Per, Fox 4 reporter says Monday for warrant. They get this from the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member