GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, folks. It has now been 104 days since this young lady has gone missing. I am past the end of my patience on this, as I know all of us are.

Effective immediately, I'm going to need the following in any order:
1) PPD to release some information on the case and giving us some answers and if possible start prosecution of responsible parties.
2) The person(s) responsible for her disappearance need to let us know where she is so that her family can bring her home before the holidays.

That's an order!!

Oh, I can't just do that? :tantrum:

Okay, so apparently this worked for me. #1 - Accomplished. #2 - Next? If I had known this would work - I would have done it much sooner. I like giving orders and having people comply.

<Heartbroken>

Guess we all know now and Mayne those who were clinging on to his innocence KNOW the facts are in the arrest warrant. They don't arrest someone without solid facts. This kid regardless kidnapped or took her out of that garage and he's lied over and over so their is no way he's protecting someone else, he did it. Maybe he was working with someone else but I HIGHLY doubt it. He's simply not that bright and can't be trusted.

Thanks, Cindy. I know this is a bittersweet day for you, family and friends. There have been instances where murder charges were brought without a body. It gives me a sliver of hope seeing the charges as only kidnapping.

Thanks, Cindy. I know this is a bittersweet day for you, family and friends. There have been instances where murder charges were brought without a body. It gives me a sliver of hope seeing the charges as only kidnapping.

Saint, I believe with access to the house and him being arrested we're going to see a whole new turn of events. I honestly believe it won't be long. She will be found soon.

So does that mean they have reason to believe the home is the actual scene of the crime? Or just the go to place to collect anything that could be useful in the case? Sorry if this is a stupid question...

Not necessarily , although I guess it is possible. This way they can find his clothing and shoes and any other items he may have had on him or used that night like weapons or restraining tools. Heck, he may even have her personal items in his house . I'm hoping they find some really strong evidence inside that house.

Guess we all know now and Maybe those who were clinging on to his innocence KNOW the facts are in the arrest warrant. They don't arrest someone without solid facts. This kid regardless kidnapped or took her out of that garage and he's lied over and over so their is no way he's protecting someone else, he did it. Maybe he was working with someone else but I HIGHLY doubt it. He's simply not that bright and can't be trusted.

Thanks for jumping off my post .. but everyone needs to know that I go by reports and evidence and what can be proven at that time.
There is still miles to go.

If the others with information were holding back because of pressure from EA or thought that it would go away because of lack of evidence. They better speak now, he'll likely get a case of diarrhea of the mouth.

Not necessarily , although I guess it is possible. This way they can find his clothing and shoes and any other items he may have had on him or used that night like weapons or restraining tools. Heck, he may even have her personal items in his house . I'm hoping they find some really strong evidence inside that house.

I believe like when they searched Jessie Mathews or others homes who ended up being arrested they are looking for any evidence at all that can further tie him to the kidnapping or harm to her. I hope they have dogs as that would help find items with blood faster but they are not going to leave one stone uncovered and this family got a HUGE wake up call. They will have every inch of their home gone through including his parents and brothers items because they may be covering for him, you don't hire your son a capital murder lawyer without reason to think he is going to need him. iMO

I doubt he'll cooperate and tell the truth but we can hope and maybe those at the apartment if involved or were anyway aware of what happened are scared enough due to EA and HF they may come forward with their own possible plea bargains for lesser charges if they know before he has a chance to involve them and them be charged.

If the others with information were holding back because of pressure from EA or thought that it would go away because of lack of evidence. They better speak now, he'll likely get a case of diarrhea of the mouth.

PP hope you're ready to speak...

I am sure he will tell everything that he knows to be true about everyone else.

Wow, great news. I hope this means CMs family will have answers soon.

Thanks for jumping off my post .. but everyone needs to know that I go by reports and evidence and what can be proven at that time.
There is still miles to go.

You've been good about being objective I don't think you were believing in his innocence per say. So I was confirming yes exactly like you stated, if they had facts and evidence he would be arrested fast. I just wish it didn't take so long And no were not out the woods, we don't have our girl home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MJULE09