MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many unknowns here, by the looks of the back of the vehicle it looks like someone rear ended her , perhaps to get her to pull over. The same flag in burnt car photos as the flags in front of the gas station. The gas station clerk posting photos of her car on social media not long after event was strange to me.

If someone hit her car to stop her then it's either someone that she doesn't know that well or someone that she avoids. The gas station is key imo, but not sure how yet.

I have a gut feeling this case is getting ready to blow up. Unfortunately, however, it's starting to remind me of Haleigh Cummings disappearance. I didn't think I'd ever see another case like that one but I think this one is headed down the same road.

And I really hope there is some forensic evidence because I believe a lot of people know exactly what happened but they are not talking.

So many unknowns here, by the looks of the back of the vehicle it looks like somneone rear ended her , perhaps to get her to pull over. The same flag in burnt car photos as the flags in front of the gas station. The gas station clerk posting photos of her car on social media not long after event was strange to me.

I believe those photos were taken as the tow truck with her car went by the gas station, not at the scene. That said, the gas station clerk/owner has my hinky meter running overtime.

Yes I think she was probaly followed from there and maybe someone hit the car.

Has it been said if and when autopsy report/results will be released, specifically toxicology.

WHAT SITES CAN I LINK?

1. Mainstream media news (MSM)
2. Justice for Jessica Lane FB -- https://www.facebook.com/JUSTICEforJESSICALANE
3. Law enforcement websites

CAN I LINK TO A BLOG?

NO blogs are approved in this case at the moment.

CAN I LINK TO A FB PAGE OTHER THAN THE "JUSTICE FOR" PAGE?

MSM or LE related FB and Twitter pages; and Jessica's personal page. Remember, you CANNOT post names of her FB friends, sleuth her friends, or gossip about them.

CAN I POST ABOUT WHAT I READ AT AN OFF LIMITS SITE?

NO. If the site can't be linked, then you can't post what you read on it.

CAN I POST PHOTOS FROM A PERSONAL FB PAGE?

NO. Images must come from an approved source (i.e., MSM) and be accompanied by a link to the source.

Rules: Etiquette & Information

[...]

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player.

[...]

Posting a thread to comment on, question, or criticize moderator or administrator action is not appropriate in a public forum. Please utilize the board’s Private Message function or email staff if you wish to discuss these issues. As long as you bring up your concerns maturely and civilly to the moderator or administrator in question, we will do our best to address your concerns fairly and promptly.
:bump:

Apparently there are some who would like to turn this thread into a racially charged disaster like some other "discussions" we've seen recently. Well, I've got news for you. You can take it elsewhere because it's not happening here.

Bessie

ETA: ZOOL, I'll be happy to update the opening post as soon as I get a chance today. Thanks for the reminder. :thumb:

I was wondering before, according to the minister of the church, Jessica spoke to him about problems, and if some of the talk could be helpful to the police, if a minister is able to speak to them, or does that stay private, even after a death?

I was wondering before, according to the minister of the church, Jessica spoke to him about problems, and if some of the talk could be helpful to the police, if a minister is able to speak to them, or does that stay private, even after a death?

bbm That and this,

Alabama author Linda Oliver said Chambers had recently asked her to help write a book about her life.

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2014/12/funeral_for_jessica_chambers_1.html

Makes me wonder what all has happened for her to write a book. idk jmo

I'm beginning to think that the gas station was the location of the party.

It doesn't seem to promising IMOO that any details of the autopsy report will even be released. :hand:

BBM

Who killed Jessica Chambers? It's 'a great mystery right now'
Clay Chandler, The Clarion-Ledger 10:47 a.m. CST December 12, 2014

From video (Press Conference) 1:47:

'I'm going to assure you as soon as we get full information man, we'll be jumping up and down, calling you, ready to give you all the information we can.' -Sherif Darby

'We will not stop:' Vigil seeks justice for burned teen
Clay Chandler, The (Jackson, Miss.) Clarion-Ledger
7:49 a.m. EST December 14, 2014

District attorney John Champion said autopsy results that were originally expected Friday will not be finished until next week.

Champion has said that is likely the last bit of physical evidence outstanding. Officials will not publicly release the results upon their arrival, Champion said.

bbm That and this,

Alabama author Linda Oliver said Chambers had recently asked her to help write a book about her life.

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2014/12/funeral_for_jessica_chambers_1.html

Makes me wonder what all has happened for her to write a book. idk jmo
I know, that is frightening to me to think about that. Most of us wouldn't have enough things to write a book about at 19, at least I wouldn't have. Her parents must know about some of those things she planned to write about?

Apparently there are some who would like to turn this thread into a racially charged disaster like some other "discussions" we've seen recently. Well, I've got news for you. You can take it elsewhere because it's not happening here.

Bessie

ETA: ZOOL, I'll be happy to update the opening post as soon as I get a chance today. Thanks for the reminder. :thumb:

No problem :thumb: I deleted my remarks due to my misinterpretation of facts.

Has it been said if and when autopsy report/results will be released, specifically toxicology.

Though authorities are releasing sparse details of the crime and investigation, they have determined an accelerant was used in the blaze, but it’s not clear whether the accelerant was poured on the car or Chambers herself, Champion said.

The state fire marshal is processing the evidence to determine what type of accelerant, and it’s possible the evidence will need to be sent to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives in Atlanta, he said.

An autopsy was performed but results have not been made public.

http://fox6now.com/2014/12/11/burned-mississippi-teens-phone-key-to-finding-killer-prosecutor-says/

Why is the family providing intimate, horrific details of the criome to the media? And haven't a lot of those details turned out to be untrue? How was she able to tell her killer's name to LE, when she had been burned 98% of her body?

Wow the book is an interesting aspect. Could it have been about living with an abusive person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2