Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1h1 hour ago
#JodiArias death penalty retrial to restart at 9:30aAZT (11:30aET). I'm in Phoenix to live tweet it... if anything actually happens.:giggle:

:rose::rose::rose:

th

th

:rose::rose::rose:​

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 34m34 minutes ago
My phone informs me I'm off today and tomorrow...so follow @michaelbkiefer for #jodiarias updates!@12News @azcentral
----

According to tweets by MK last week, he's off for the rest of the month, might be a bit skimpy on tweets today, hopefully Jen and WAT will keep us well informed of whatever occurs.

LOL:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 49s50 seconds ago
@william_pitts @azcentral I'm off the rest of the month, Will. Follow @meganrcassidy
----

From Jeff Gold:

https://twitter.com/jeffgoldesq

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 1h 1 hour ago

#JodiArias death penalty retrial to restart at 9:30aAZT (11:30aET).

I'm in Phoenix to live tweet it... if anything actually happens.

:hilarious: "if anything actually happens" ... lol !

This morning my p.c. security blocked an intrusion from phoenixprivatedetective.blogspot.com characterizing this as a web attack fake offer 23. The attacker URL: latest-spybot-search-destroy-fully.html The attacker p.c.: harddownloadfree.blogspot.com/2014/3/

Hmmm.

Good morning!

Many thanks to all of you posting tweets for us, I've been recovering from surgery and then my adorable grandson gave me his not-so-adorable bronchitis. It really is nice to be able to catch up here!:tyou:

Wondering if today is the day the DT begins trotting out the fabulous fourteen super-secret witnesses? Will we get a ruling from JSS? Will this trial ever get back on track?:waiting:

How and when does the Son of Sam Law go into effect when the defendant has been found guilty but not sentenced? The newest piece of "art" (photo by Tom Tingle) from CMJA that is obviously from the penalty phase was listed for sale, then removed from her website. Is this allowed?

I'm glad there are fewer tweeters in court for the rest of the month. Fewer tweeters, dwindling public attendance = a demonstrable smackdown of Nurmi's ridiculous claims the public is preventing his client from receiving a fair trial.

Memo to Nurmi: the vast majority of the public could care less what's going on with this trial. I imagine if you talk with average watchers of the first trial (who lost interest months and months ago), most would be flabbergasted to hear she's not on death row in Perryville by now.

This morning my p.c. security blocked an intrusion from phoenixprivatedetective.blogspot.com characterizing this as a web attack fake offer 23. The attacker URL: latest-spybot-search-destroy-fully.html The attacker p.c.: harddownloadfree.blogspot.com/2014/3/

Hmmm.

That post might as well been in Greek. What is the English translation? :D

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 8 seconds ago

In the courtroom at the #JodiArias trial.

Judge hearing other cases right now.

It's a crisp 50 degrees outside. A bit nipply.

'Morning everyone. :)

I want to see renewed vigor in JSS' earnestness to get this trial moving toward its close. She is charged with seeing to it that JA gets a fair trial, not entertain every whim of the defense to delay and disrupt the retrial of the penalty phase (not the guilt phase Nurm, in case you need reminding). Let's get this show on the road and bring it to a conclusion, it's riding off the rails and she needs to get it back on track, this morning. Thanks in advance.

If the judge doesn't force KN to continue this morning, she might as well simplify things and say, "We will remain in recess until such time as Mr N notifies the court he is willing to continue," since that's obviously the truth of the matter.

LOL:

@william_pitts @azcentral I'm off the rest of the month, Will. Follow @meganrcassidy
----

How nice, lol! Merry Christmas Websleuths JA penalty phase retrial followers!

How could this trial move forward today if the DT is unable to produce a witness? I would like to know what possible options there are for JSS if DT says they have a witness but cannot put them on the stand at this time. If JSS grants a delay likely the DT will return another day with the same claim. Could judge force things to move on today and if so, how would she have to word such a ruling?
She could tell him that if he has no witnesses, then rest your case. As for witnesses that refuse, either subpoena them or lose em. But she won't...

Good Morning, can only imagine what the heck may "bombshell" this morning.

LOL:

----

Aww! The JII site will miss him!

@WildAboutTrial: Willmott and Maria are here as is Bob Geffner seated at the back defense table. I guess Bob will be next on the standular region. #JodiArias

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bob is the guy who spilled water last time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member