GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other person tweeted back to her. I searched for cmomoneyy and clicked the all tweets tab

I must be missing something! I read what seemed like cm working on a photo shoot for the guy

JMOM, I have a proposition...

The keys continue to be a source of questions, and I know you've patiently shared answers about them a few times, but I think there's been so many months of confusion about them that we can no longer remember what the accurate status is.

Remember when somebody helpfully linked the warrant as part of their autosignature? (Can't remember who at the moment-- I'm sorry!)

It was AWESOME to have continuous access to that. Is there any way we could do that with the key info, and/or anything else that is a common source of confusion or popular question?

I hate to ask you to do even more-- your plate is already heaping full. Guess I'm just hoping it would reduce the overall effort of replying to the question again and again?

Totally understand if it turns out to be a horrible suggestion...

The keys continue to be a source of questions, and I know you've patiently shared answers about them a few times, but I think there's been so many months of confusion about them that we can no longer remember what the accurate status is.

Remember when somebody helpfully linked the warrant as part of their autosignature? (Can't remember who at the moment-- I'm sorry!)

It was AWESOME to have continuous access to that. Is there any way we could do that with the key info, and/or anything else that is a common source of confusion or popular question?

I hate to ask you to do even more-- your plate is already heaping full. Guess I'm just hoping it would reduce the overall effort of replying to the question again and again?

Excellent suggestion! Would help us all tremendously who are trying to understand the warrant.

This article contains a link to the warrant:

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/12/19/loved-ones-search-allen-for-missing-woman/

According to police records obtained on Friday, officers found a “significant amount of DNA” in Arochi’s car. The DNA came from the blood and saliva of a female. It was recovered from the edge of the car’s trunk opening. The police search and arrest warrants suggest that Arochi left the parking garage “with Christina Morris in the trunk” of his car.

Search Affidavit | Arrest Affidavit (<------------At the article click on this link in blue)

If LE has all this additional close-to-the-vest info, why aren't there more arrests as they predicted and why haven't they found Christina?

That's what I'm talking about. The guy is as dumb as sack of rocks. He had 5 hours at the most to dispose of a body. Where is Christina?

That's what I'm talking about. The guy is as dumb as sack of rocks. He had 5 hours at the most to dispose of a body. Where is Christina?
I don't think it took him more than an hour to dispose of a body including drive time to and from his house if he brought her back to the area and put her in a dumpster.

I look at it this way...EA is basically very lazy and he is not going to go out of his way to do anything. He did not bury, hide, sink, or otherwise do anything which would have taken patience or energy to do (besides clean his car or self). He did the least amount to give him distance from the body which means he dumped it somewhere without much thought, imo.

I must be missing something! I read what seemed like cm working on a photo shoot for the guy

At the top or to the side there should be a tab that says "top tweets" and right next to it is "all tweets. Click on "all tweets." I think it's probably just talking smack. I would hope serious threats wouldn't be kept up on social media!

The fact that EA has made so many stupid mistakes and has been caught in so many obvious lies makes it pretty clear IMO that someone intellegent or experienced was directly involved in hiding Christina. It's the only thing that makes sense as to why she hasn't turned up in nearly 4 months IMO.

I don't think it took him more than an hour to dispose of a body including drive time to and from his house if he brought her back to the area and put her in a dumpster.

I look at it this way...EA is basically very lazy and he is not going to go out of his way to do anything. He did not bury, hide, sink, or otherwise do anything which would have taken patience or energy to do (besides clean his car or self). He did the least amount to give him distance from the body which means he dumped it somewhere without much thought, imo.
Unfortunately, I think this is a very possible / likely scenario. EA drove back to the area of SOL and used a public dumpster. If true,I think he expected her to be found quickly & was using his toll tag as an alibi. He obviously did not mean to have his phone ping near there. I think it is very likely that when CMs phone pinged at 4:47am, he was in the process of disposing of it. Whether he was trying to just dump it, or also check her texts.

The fact that EA has made so many stupid mistakes and has been caught in so many obvious lies makes it pretty clear IMO that someone intellegent or experienced was directly involved in hiding Christina. It's the only thing that makes sense as to why she hasn't turned up in nearly 4 months IMO.

I can't speak for the rest of you folks, but I've got good friends & acquaintances that I have known for many years and I can't think of any of them that would cover for me, or help me (hiding CM), in a case like this, nor would I ask them to.. It would probably take someone with unconditional love... and I don't think it is the family pet... Of course that's just me and only my opinion.

I can't speak for the rest of you folks, but I've got good friends & acquaintances that I have known for many years and I can't think of any of them that would cover for me, or help me (hiding CM), in a case like this, nor would I ask them to.. It would probably take someone with unconditional love... and I don't think it is the family pet... Of course that's just me and only my opinion.

Exactly....unconditional love...like a parent has for his child...

Not true. After following years and years of cases, I have seen how little intelligence it takes to keep a body hidden for an extended period of time. Criminals are careless and yet dumb luck prevents their immediate exposure. Bodies left in the open are often found by hunters or others who finally wander across them sometimes years later after being missed by search parties.

I am guessing we won't get a clear answer on the keys until this thing goes to trial. There are too many stories of lost and found surrounding the keys including the car keys.

I am guessing we won't get a clear answer on the keys until this thing goes to trial. There are too many stories of lost and found surrounding the keys including the car keys.

And JMOM specifically said she was not going to go back to Jonni with more key stuff. I'm just gonna go by what Jonni said in that interview with regards to the damn keys.

I wonder if SN did offer to drive Christina somewhere but he was intoxicated so she sensibly refused the offer or maybe he was hitting on her and she wasn't interested so didn't want to lead him on by accepting the ride. Maybe he called her during the walk as he was still interested and hopeful of a second chance.

Good post, Suzy.

Maybe SN was upset because Christina left with EA. We don't know what all took place at the party.

And JMOM specifically said she was not going to go back to Jonni with more key stuff. I'm just gonna go by what Jonni said in that interview with regards to the damn keys.
Everything else she said is verifiable. Like CA having a baby that he has nothing to do with. Read it with my own two eyes. So not to say I ever doubted any information that has come from her, just that her statements have been reliable.

I guess he had Sunday and Monday to move the body if she was in the trunk the whole time. Maybe that's why the odor removal and gajillion other cleaning supplies.

Do we know for sure he never answered her?

If he was at his little "club job" i don't think he was taking much notice of his phone and we thought he was all rapped up snug in his bed and missing her calls when he was out "selling" JMO and all that.

One thing that still bothers me is that Christina was missing FOUR DAYS before she was reported missing. And IMO HF trying to call her phone etc. to me is NOT looking/searching for her! (I would like to say more here but can't because of TOS in regards to HF) Her friends did not report her missing, HF did not report her missing... (IIRC) Christina's BOSS contacted friends or family or whoever when she did not show up for work. FOUR DAYS gone by and no one is concerned/worried about where she is????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot