GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't speak for the rest of you folks, but I've got good friends & acquaintances that I have known for many years and I can't think of any of them that would cover for me, or help me (hiding CM), in a case like this, nor would I ask them to.. It would probably take someone with unconditional love... and I don't think it is the family pet... Of course that's just me and only my opinion.

Nope, not just you, Zippixx. I think so, too. Unconditional love...............you nailed it, imo.

One thing that still bothers me is that Christina was missing FOUR DAYS before she was reported missing. And IMO HF trying to call her phone etc. to me is NOT looking/searching for her! (I would like to say more here but can't because of TOS in regards to HF) Her friends did not report her missing, HF did not report her missing... (IIRC) Christina's BOSS contacted friends or family or whoever when she did not show up for work. FOUR DAYS gone by and no one is concerned/worried about where she is????
Nope. No one. Not a single person worried that no one talked to her or got a single text from her for FOUR days. 25 calls and texts...then total silence for FOUR days...yet he did not care enough to check on her. No one bothered to notice she went missing. No one bothered to include her in their plans for Labor Day weekend. No one.

Nope. No one. Not a single person worried that no one talked to her or got a single text from her for FOUR days. 25 calls and texts...then total silence for FOUR days...yet he did not care enough to check on her. No one bothered to notice she went missing. No one bothered to include her in their plans for Labor Day weekend. No one.

And that my friends is what has me :banghead: Apparently it was back to business as usual..... for everyone until they got busted BIG time.

If he was at his little "club job" i don't think he was taking much notice of his phone and we thought he was all rapped up snug in his bed and missing her calls when he was out "selling" JMO and all that.

He is a drug dealer.
IMO he has more than one phone!

What if Ea did leave the shops alone.
Went to someones house. (friend)
That someone took EAs car and went back to the shops and got Christina...

I guess he had Sunday and Monday to move the body if she was in the trunk the whole time. Maybe that's why the odor removal and gajillion other cleaning supplies.

They would know if there was a body in the trunk!

Can someone tell me where EA has a friend in the area of the Shops of Legacy? And where is this info coming from?

Tia

Sorry, my brain is in a post Christmas fog, how do we know that Christina texted SN? I can only recall reference to a call on the way to the garage

TIA

The ping doesn't have to be because of a call or text it can just be a data pull for emails or location data etc.

I guess he had Sunday and Monday to move the body if she was in the trunk the whole time. Maybe that's why the odor removal and gajillion other cleaning supplies.
I disagree. He didn't know he had extra time. I think there were bodily fluids in the trunk which began to smell and he cleaned them. The fluids putrefy and the odor would be quite evident in a closed vehicle, imo.

Can someone tell me where EA has a friend in the area of the Shops of Legacy? And where is this info coming from?

Tia

EA said so himself in the first search warrant for this car. In an interview with police he said that he was confused about which garage he parked in because a friend of his just moved to the shops and when he visits the friend he would park in the garage by Blue Martini.

Here is the link to that search warrant
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Search-Warrant-281502151.html

Tia

I didn't say he had a friends at the Shops.
I said maybe he went to a friends house.

EA said so himself in the first search warrant for this car. In an interview with police he said that he was confused about which garage he parked in because a friend of his just moved to the shops and when he visits the friend he would park in the garage by Blue Martini.

Thank you, so much to remember.

JMOM, I have a proposition...

The keys continue to be a source of questions, and I know you've patiently shared answers about them a few times, but I think there's been so many months of confusion about them that we can no longer remember what the accurate status is.

Remember when somebody helpfully linked the warrant as part of their autosignature? (Can't remember who at the moment-- I'm sorry!)

It was AWESOME to have continuous access to that. Is there any way we could do that with the key info, and/or anything else that is a common source of confusion or popular question?

I hate to ask you to do even more-- your plate is already heaping full. Guess I'm just hoping it would reduce the overall effort of replying to the question again and again?

Totally understand if it turns out to be a horrible suggestion...
I had linked in my signature for awhile thought by now it wouldn't be and issue and CM would have been found sadly that's not the case. However it should be in the media page.

If a dumpster was used, she would be in a landfill (sorry to have to say that).. We don't know if any landfills have been searched.

A couple of months ago I thought a dumpster would be too risky because so many are in public areas, with possible CCTV, but as time went by and I learned more about EA's blunders, it could be possible & could explain why she hasn't been found... In his panic, that would seem like an easy disposal, without driving around aimlessly, trying to find a hiding spot... This is just another theory, assuming "someone" did not help...

For some reason I believe when u are dealing drugs u pay attention to ALL your calls.
You don't ignore them.
Your life could depend on it!
JMO

Didn't they say an unknown males dna was in EA's car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member