MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated please add as you see fit.

Lisa Chambers - Talked with Jessica for 20 minutes, lost son in brutal car accident.
Ben Chambers SR. - Dad, shady drug past, lost son in brutal car accident.
Ben Chambers Jr. - Son of Ben Chambers SR. Died in brutal car accident.
Derek Turner - 31 yrs. Old, knew Jessica, doesn't know why he was questioned.
Ali Alsania - Gas station owner/one of last known to see Jessica alive.
Bryan Rudd - Ex abusive BF, cleared by police.
Eric Bibbs - Lived near car fire, interviewed by police.
Charlotte Wilkerson = Aunty ShaSha = friend/neighbor of Jessica
Sandy Market = Rudd = Aunt of Bryan Rudd = cig butt bummer = left with gas container man.
George Mister - Quoted Jessica as a very good friend.
Rachael Tutor - GF of George Mister, rolled eyes at his response.
Lynnsey Fowler - Friend/worked at Sonic frequently visited by Jessica/Crappie fishing night of incident.
Amber Sheilds - HS Friend/with Lynnsey Fowler at incident scene day after.
Ray McClenic - Reported loud suspect vehicle.
Bejuan Byers - filled up gas container, drove away with Cassandra Market.
Cole Haley - Fire Chief, thought to have been told Perp info from dying Jessica.
Unknown name - Female gas clerk delivering "chicken" to customers outside of station.
Linda Oliver - Spoke at funeral, talked with Jessica about publishing a book about her life.
Reverend Kilgore - Jessica confided in him personal information.
Eric Greggs - Pastor from Charleston, unknown role atm.

I'm not sure Bryan Rudd was the abusive boyfriend. JC just recently got out of a shelter and Bryan Rudd is said to have been in Iowa for 2 years. I doubt that she hadn't been in a relationship with someone else since Bryan Rudd moved to Iowa. jmo

Just because the answers are not immediate and to the satisfaction of a sleuth (speaking mostly of the social media sleuthers), they conclude the crime scene was mismanaged.

Obviously the crime scene was mismanaged. Anyone here would have crime scene investigators carefully go over the ground before the car was towed away (and in broad daylight when you can see much better). Doing this you might find some bootprints or a cigarette butt with DNA on it from the killer...

AA did admit to taking the photos in his interview outside of M&M.

Yes, those are the photos taken at the MM and posted by AA. I will "assume" he took them. This is that key piece of evidence during its cross county tour between crime scene and crime "lab".

Changes made via sluether feedback
Lisa Chambers - Talked with Jessica for 20 minutes.
Ben Chambers SR. - Dad, shady drug past, lost son in brutal car accident.
Ben Chambers Jr. - Son of Ben Chambers SR. Died in brutal car accident.
Derek Turner - 31 yrs. Old, knew Jessica, doesn't know why he was questioned.
Ali Alsania - Gas station owner/one of last known to see Jessica alive.
Bryan Rudd - Ex abusive BF, cleared by police.
Eric Bibbs - Lived near car fire, interviewed by police
Cassandra Market = Sandy Rudd = Aunt of Bryan Rudd = cig butt bummer = left with gas container man.
George Mister - Quoted Jessica as a very good friend.
Rachael Tutor - GF of George Mister, rolled eyes at his response.
Lynnsey Fowler - Friend/worked at Sonic frequently visited by Jessica/Crappie fishing night of incident.
Amber Sheilds - HS Friend/with Lynnsey Fowler at incident scene day after.
Ray McClenic - Reported loud suspect vehicle.
Bejuan Byers - filled up gas container, drove away with Cassandra Market.
Cole Haley - Fire Chief, thought to have been told Perp info from dying Jessica.
Unknown name - Female gas clerk delivering "chicken" to customers outside of station.
Linda Oliver - Spoke at funeral, talked with Jessica about publishing a book about her life.
Reverend Kilgore - Jessica confided in him personal information.
Eric Greggs - Pastor from Charleston, unknown role atm.

Ok, first off, great post, and you have done a great job of creating this list. This case involves so many people, it is so easy for me to get confused!! I do have a couple of questions/comments:
1) When referring to Charlotte Wilkerson, I don't see how she could be his aunt, aside from by marriage or adoption, as she is white and he is black. She did refer to herself as 'auntie Sha Sha' in her interview outside of the M&M. The only aunt of Bryan Rudd that I have seen mentioned in MSM is Sandy Rudd.
2) Cassandra Markett is in fact Sandy Rudd, yes, one in the same. She just gave the name Cassandra Market, for whatever reason, when she was interviewed outside of M&M and admitted to being the one who asked Jessica for a cigarette shortly before Jessica met her fate. She is also the one who was driving the car that Bejaun Byers rode in that night, seen on the video filling up a gas can, shortly before Jessica was murdered. (http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/2764...tation-video-speak-about-chambers-murder-case).
3) When mentioning the Rudd's, it's worth mentioning Theresa Rudd Flemming, who is Bryan Rudd's mother. She was interviewed (not outside of the M&M, for once) by MSM as well. Jessica lived with Bryan and Theresa for some time prior to her death.
4) It can be noted that George Mister has a lengthy criminal history, including gang activities and an active case against him for kidnapping and robbing a local woman (http://www.panolian.com/v2/content....&Title=home&SiteSearch=1&Search=george+mister). Give this link a look and help yourself to some of his many recent criminal mishaps in Panola County. Bringing us to Rachael Tutor...
5) Rachael Tutor has a child/children by George Mister. Not sure if this matters whatsoever, but it does bring some insight into their relationship.
6) Bejuan Byers (or Buyers, depending on the source), gas can man, who's live in girlfriend is Teanna Rudd.
This is just some input that I think makes a good addition to your list. There sure seems to be a lot of Rudd's in that town...

BBM...Not that I find it relevant one way or another, but if Auntie Sha Sha is white, I either need a new computer or new eyes. She is very light-skinned, but she is not white. JMO

According to Darby, a motorist alerted DARBY's department. Darby, being the sheriff. Motorist being a civilian. JMO

That's exactly what I wrote. I don't understand where the other reader is finding anywhere in there that the person who called in the report was another law enforcement officer. I read too fast most of the time though, skimming to keep up and many times I miss words or skip over stuff so I might have missed it.

AA did admit to taking the photos in his interview outside of M&M.

Thanks. I wasn't 100% sure. By the way, is there any truth to "reports" that AA has cut his hair and moved back to New York?

Based on criticism and belief, but stated as fact? Seems to be the frayed thread running throughout the fabric of this case. Just because the answers are not immediate and to the satisfaction of a sleuth (speaking mostly of the social media sleuthers), they conclude the crime scene was mismanaged.

(BBM) My guess here is that the notion the crime scene was mismanaged, was borne from the fact that the tow truck driver stopped for cigarettes at the M&M gas station while towing her car away. (As stated by the store clerk in an interview). I realize that technically we are talking about the crime SCENE and not the car itself here but extrapolating the idea that since allegedly the car was mishandled, the scene itself may have been mishandled as well.

I don't recall seeing photos of the car, however the store clerk clearly states he walked out and took photos of Jessica's car when it was on the back of the tow truck.

I have no idea then from this information if the car was 1). Left unattended while he paid for his cigarettes. 2). Tarped or enclosed in anyway to prevent potential evidence from blowing away during transport.

The thing is, the evidence pertaining to her car could be deemed inadmissible to the court, as any defense attorney is certainly going to petition to have it thrown out on the grounds of it being potentially contaminated, due to the mishandling of the car as evidence. In which case, the evidence would be essentially useless, thanks to LE, and the tow truck driver. The fact that the vehicle was left unattended is huge. I have seen substantial evidence be thrown out for considerably less than what we are looking at here.

I disagree. I think once an arrest and trial take place, the prosecutor will have no trouble using the car to persuade a judge or jury the death penalty is justified.

They had already cleared the car when the tow truck driver picked it up to take it to the tow lot...at least that is what LE reps have said in statements.

The thing is, the evidence pertaining to her car could be deemed inadmissible to the court, as any defense attorney is certainly going to petition to have it thrown out on the grounds of it being potentially contaminated, due to the mishandling of the car as evidence. In which case, the evidence would be essentially useless, thanks to LE, and the tow truck driver. The fact that the vehicle was left unattended is huge. I have seen substantial evidence be thrown out for considerably less than what we are looking at here.

While we all seem to be assuming that the car was left unattended while the tow truck driver went inside the store for cigarettes, allegedly, we don't know for a fact that it was. He could have had a rider along with him in the tow truck. It wouldn't be unheard of. We assume he was alone, but we don't know that he was. JMO

I personally do not participate in social media, however I have seen social media accounts be used in numerous criminal investigations. The webs they weave are of great assistance to investigators. LE do not take social media posts as facts, rather references and links between people. My personal conclusion that the crime scene was mismanaged is coming from the outside looking in, as I am not an active investigator in this case. From what I have seen with my own eyes, from the timelines that have been presented by LE and the DA alone, my conclusion is that the crime scene was disorganized and mismanaged, at best. I am not a superior to any of these investigators, I am just a newbie to a crime sleuthing website that drew me in to participate in dialogue, which is based on our opinions based on the facts provided by MSM on this particular case. With all due respect, criticism is necessary in order to find the truth. The truth will remain the same, regardless.

Based on criticism and belief, but stated as fact? Seems to be the frayed thread running throughout the fabric of this case. Just because the answers are not immediate and to the satisfaction of a sleuth (speaking mostly of the social media sleuthers), they conclude the crime scene was mismanaged.

While we all seem to be assuming that the car was left unattended while the tow truck driver went inside the store for cigarettes, allegedly, we don't know for a fact that it was. He could have had a rider along with him in the tow truck. It wouldn't be unheard of. We assume he was alone, but we don't know that he was. JMO

And they could just "say" it was attended.

I still don't see how the car was mishandled as evidence and I'll worry about it if and when the defense raises the issue. I think the defense in this case is going to have a lot more to worry about than a tow truck driver who may or may not have left it unattended.

Actually the only thing necessary in finding the truth is evidence, aka, facts. JMO

They had already cleared the car when the tow truck driver picked it up to take it to the tow lot...at least that is what LE reps have said in statements.
Vipate,from crime scene to impound, evidence i.e. 'vehicle' chain of custody protocol.

Tow truck driver stopping & running in M&M for cigs or in video DA Champon mentioned cold drink?(I think). Also,vehicle photos posted to SM at M&M (AA said to reporter in Mainstrean Media video). Don't have link handy. MOO

See brothers' names in JC obit above. One has same last name as the man who heard the loud pipes. I can't remember if ear witness is his father or uncle but he is somehow related to JC's family.

IIRC, Ben Chambers' current wife has the middle name "McClenic", so maybe these two brothers with that last name is JC's step brothers, not half brothers? I wonder if the guy who reported the loud muffler is the father of the boys with the same last name as his and if he is the ex-husband of Ben Chambers' current wife. Are we all confused enough now? LOL. MOO.

Do you have a source for Linda saying she was actually helping Jessica write her book? IIRC, she said she didn't talk to her further after the initial conversation. Thanks!
There is a video screen capture of the live streaming of Jessica's funeral on YouTube. Linda spoke after the Reverend Kilgore.
I don't think I'm allowed to post the link. Search YouTube for 'Jessica Chambers Funeral'. It's about 45 min total (I only watched part of it).

This made me take a closer look.... Her mugshot does make her look more washed out, for sure. I was unable to find her arrest record where her ethnicity would be listed. Point taken. I'm still not thinking she's his aunt... Maybe just referred to her, as she said, 'auntie sha sha'... I'm not sure!

BBM...Not that I find it relevant one way or another, but if Auntie Sha Sha is white, I either need a new computer or new eyes. She is very light-skinned, but she is not white. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500