MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was Leah's Restoration House. 37 Oak St, Oakland, MS.
http://www.rachelssister.com/

I don't think this has been confirmed. But, if I am allowed to state this, they have a Justice 4 Jessica symbol on their Facebook page.

Thanks. I see it was south of Courtland on Hwy 51 so that nixes the idea that perhaps Jessica was on her way to visit.

The pictures that I have seems of him showing off his new haircut, as well as the references and claims of him being in NY, have not been posted on MSM, to my knowledge.

Thanks. I wasn't 100% sure. By the way, is there any truth to "reports" that AA has cut his hair and moved back to New York?

Vipate,from crime scene to impound, evidence i.e. 'vehicle' chain of custody protocol.

Tow truck driver stopping & running in M&M for cigs or in video DA Champon mentioned cold drink?(I think). Also,vehicle photos posted to SM at M&M (AA said to reporter in Mainstrean Media video). Don't have link handy. MOO

If LE quickly loaded up the car, I think they probably realized it did not contain any useful evidence. The photos show an interior totally destroyed by the inferno. In cases of arson, the ashes aren't entered into evidence it is the testimony of arson investigators and photographs entered into evidence.

My personal reference to the crime scene being mismanaged (excluding the vehicle itself), which of course is just my personal opinion, is based on timelines. The times given by LE as well as the DA pertaining to the 911 call, the first responder/s, and the car being towed simply do not allow for a thorough investigation, in my opinion. Maybe I should have used the word 'neglected' or 'rushed' instead of 'mishandled'. In addition to that, by removing the car so quickly, evidence can be ruined, destroyed, or lost. I just do not see how a crime scene can adequately be investigated in the time frame provided, IMO.

(BBM) My guess here is that the notion the crime scene was mismanaged, was borne from the fact that the tow truck driver stopped for cigarette
s at the M&M gas station while towing her car away. (As stated by the store clerk in an interview). I realize that technically we are talking about the crime SCENE and not the car itself here but extrapolating the idea that since allegedly the car was mishandled, the scene itself may have been mishandled as well.

I don't recall seeing photos of the car, however the store clerk clearly states he walked out and took photos of Jessica's car when it was on the back of the tow truck.

I have no idea then from this information if the car was 1). Left unattended while he paid for his cigarettes. 2). Tarped or enclosed in anyway to prevent potential evidence from blowing away during transport.

While we all seem to be assuming that the car was left unattended while the tow truck driver went inside the store for cigarettes, allegedly, we don't know for a fact that it was. He could have had a rider along with him in the tow truck. It wouldn't be unheard of. We assume he was alone, but we don't know that he was. JMO

Very good point.

Least wise, the vehicle is obviously exposed to the elements. It was subject to having things blow out the window openings and blow into the window openings. It is contaminated. JMO

But had the entire scene been cleared, is my question? Or, rather, how could the entire scene have been cleared at that point? Unless the car was elevated from it's very spot and lifted from the scene, it would have to be pulled or dragged across the ground. My point is, in doing so, evidence could have been lost, destroyed, or overlooked.

They had already cleared the car when the tow truck driver picked it up to take it to the tow lot...at least that is what LE reps have said in statements.

There has been no mention by anyone, in MSM or otherwise by LE or anyone else, of a passenger or LE official supervising the towing of the car. AA also only mentioned the one driver in his interviews as well...You guys bring up some great arguments!

While we all seem to be assuming that the car was left unattended while the tow truck driver went inside the store for cigarettes, allegedly, we don't know for a fact that it was. He could have had a rider along with him in the tow truck. It wouldn't be unheard of. We assume he was alone, but we don't know that he was. JMO

A judge is not going to go off of someone 'saying' it was attended to or supervised. There would have to be said person testifying that they were in fact there, at that time, colaborating all other witness statements. LE would be asked to testify to this as well.

And they could just "say" it was attended.

Thanks. I see it was south of Courtland on Hwy 51 so that nixes the idea that perhaps Jessica was on her way to visit.
Why would this nix the idea MyBelle? I thought her car was heading South on Hwy 51 when she exited the gas station? Am I wrong and she was heading North? Maybe I need to go back and reread some early posts or articles.....

You make an excellent point, and yes, at the moment, this is the least of the problems. Finding the killer/s and bringing justice is the motivation here. What a process it is...

I still don't see how the car was mishandled as evidence and I'll worry about it if and when the defense raises the issue. I think the defense in this case is going to have a lot more to worry about than a tow truck driver who may or may not have left it unattended.

Least wise, the vehicle is obviously exposed to the elements. It was subject to having things blow out the window openings and blow into the window openings. It is contaminated. JMO

This is just a guess because I'm not a CSI expert but wouldn't investigators have photographed the interior and any objects loose inside and them collected them as evidence prior to releasing it to the tow truck?

This made me take a closer look.... Her mugshot does make her look more washed out, for sure. I was unable to find her arrest record where her ethnicity would be listed. Point taken. I'm still not thinking she's his aunt... Maybe just referred to her, as she said, 'auntie sha sha'... I'm not sure!

Charlotte Wilkerson = Auntie Sha Sha, who lives across the street from Jessica's mom. According to mom, Sha Sha is the only friend Jessica really visited much since getting on the "right track," and Jessica mostly stayed at home. Charlotte was interviewed by the news saying that Jessica was going to a party that night. (We don't even know if Auntie Sha Sha is actually anybody's aunt; it's a nickname.)

Cassandra Market = Sandy Rudd, who is Bryan Rudd's aunt, NOT Sha Sha. Sandy Rudd gave the name Market, which was apparently her married name from an earlier marriage. Sandy Rudd admits to being the woman out of view in the M&M security camera footage, the one who asked Jessica for a cigarette, but turned it down since it either was or wasn't menthol (can't remember which she smokes). Sandy Rudd is not Brejuan Byers' girlfriend, but is related to his girlfriend/common law wife. Brejuan Byers is gas can man in the striped shirt. He leaves M&M in Sandy Rudd's car.

I believe that is what we have to clear up the confusion. I know I've gotten confused by that "Auntie" nickname, too!

Oh, and one more thing to add regarding George Mister and Rachel Denise Tutor: They stated in their interview with the news that Mr. Mister (who is named in the Panola paper as a local gang leader awaiting trial for kidnapping, assault, robbery, etc.) had texted Jessica a few days before her murder.

Why would this nix the idea MyBelle? I thought her car was heading South on Hwy 51 when she exited the gas station? Am I wrong and she was heading North? Maybe I need to go back and reread some early posts or articles.....

She did drive south on Hwy 51 for a short distance but I think the timeline supports she then turned west onto Courtland's Main Street and continued west where her car was found. Oakland, where Leah's is located, is much further south on Hwy 51. No need to turn west onto Courtland's Main St./Herron Rd.

It's a ways in. From what I could tell, he said the same thing that's quoted in the article. It's interesting to me that he brings up a GJ when he keeps saying they have no "credible" leads. At this point, I hope they're also following up on the "incredible" ones. JMO.

I don't want to give him too much credit but I really think he's holding everything close to the vest. And I'm not surprised that they will be taking it to a grand jury. My gut tells me that they have a pretty good idea, if not exactly, of what happened to Jessica and are just waiting for those lab results to come back.

Also, it occurred to me just now that maybe he is continually saying that there is no chatter on the streets for a couple of reasons. One, to give the perps (and I do mean plural) a false sense of security. And secondly, to avoid harm to someone else who knows too much. At least this is what I am hoping. I do find it odd that he has said publicly on several occasions that people aren't talking and I just have to think that there's an ulterior motive.

I've known quite a few lawyers like him. I'm a retired court reporter. They want people to think that they are incompetent but they are far from it. It's simply an act. That act often gets people to talk, makes them more comfortable, and sometimes lulls them into a false sense of security so that mistakes are made. He's wants everybody to believe he is just a good ol boy. It works. I've witnessed it.

Obviously the crime scene was mismanaged. Anyone here would have crime scene investigators carefully go over the ground before the car was towed away (and in broad daylight when you can see much better). Doing this you might find some bootprints or a cigarette butt with DNA on it from the killer...
I disagree. I think they took the car like they were supposed to and the area was covered adequately to collect evidence. It isn't necessary to keep a burned out car out in the open when it is obviously best to have it contained to make sure there is nothing destroyed by moisture or weather. The evidence is in the burn patterns and in the ash/odors left behind.

Distracted, I pray your words come true. There have been several cases where we were certain nothing was being done and then, low and behold an arrest. May there be justice for Jessica and all who loved her.

Attention Websleuths Members

Jessica's father's past is not relevant in her murder.

Until her father's past becomes relevant, for whatever reason, it is off limits to discuss.

Please Everyone, don't you think this man has been though enough with the horrific murder of his daughter? Now you want to discuss his past?

ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR WORDS HAVE POWER. THE POWER TO HURT OR TO HEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member