Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a big article in todays Sunday Times re the CSK. Page 1 & 4.

Claremont serial killings: WA Police quiz new people, request DNA samples

COLD case detectives investigating the Claremont serial killings are reaching out to new people, asking them to fill out a questionnaire and provide DNA.

Pensioner Noel Geoffrey Coward was interviewed on December 18 at Curtin House by two detectives from the Special Crime Squad.
But Mr Coward is not a person of interest in the case. For many years he has been urging police to look closely at a former taxi driver he brought to their attention after the abduction and murder of Ciara Glennon in 1997.

Mr Coward is unsure why detectives wanted him to fill out the questionnaire or why they wanted his DNA.
He said one of the detectives explained it was part of “a process of elimination” and they were making the same approach to many more people whose names were on file.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...uest-dna-samples/story-fnhocxo3-1227168035093

Mr Coward is quite adamant that WAPOL should follow up on his leads yet he won't provide them the information they need to progress the case. That seems a bit sus. If this bloke was being interviewed for a crime like theft or burglary he'd be elevated to the number one suspect if he came out with a statement like that.

Plus isn't this one instance where the community should be putting grievances aside and cooperating for the greater good?

Thanks for the link primesuspect - the trouble of living in the Eastern States now is we seldom hear any news coming from out West. And also, I honestly just forget Perth exists too!

I really, really dislike how WAPOL is just releasing breadcrumbs of information every five years or so. If they released more information, perhaps the general population of Perth might have more to offer considering how everyone knows everyone.

Another article in Todays Sunday Times. Page 4. A man saw a taxi up Neerabup way go into Pippidinny Rd with its lights off. It was a grubby taxi he said. He tried many times to get the info to the police but they didn`t listen.

Articles concerning CSK from Sunday Times:
Calls grow for Claremont Killings Inquest
Claremont Serial Killer: Taxi Clue to Ciara Glennon's death
Thanks Parkie, I wouldn't have even thought to read these/check the old Sunday Times if I hadn't seen your post :)
I can't believe it's been nearly twenty years! It seems like just yesterday being a kid and hearing about this on the news.
I really hope that the man responsible for Spiers, Glennon and Rimmer's deaths can be held responsible and accountable for his actions and that their families finally get the closure they need.

That new information that was released about the man who saw the taxi on Pippindinny Rd is quite interesting. I wonder how many other people have tried to phone in tips that have been ignored? It's good they want an inquest into it as well. If anyone else here is familiar with Estelle Blackburn's book (currently reading) this could either be the taxi driver suspect or her ex suspect. Has anyone else read the Blackburn book?

Hello :) I have just finished her book. For people who can't be bothered, this is a pretty good summary:http://www.abc.net.au/austory/specials/beforeyouleap2/default.htm

I did some research and I have the name of her ex partner. There are legal records open to the public in regards to this man. He certainly had the time, and the means to accomplish these crimes. He was in jail for the majority of the past decade and would be about 60 now. He has a Linkedin profile with zero connections, and states he is a car mechanic in the Perth area. Will dig further!

Hello :) I have just finished her book. For people who can't be bothered, this is a pretty good summary:http://www.abc.net.au/austory/specials/beforeyouleap2/default.htm

I did some research and I have the name of her ex partner. There are legal records open to the public in regards to this man. He certainly had the time, and the means to accomplish these crimes. He was in jail for the majority of the past decade and would be about 60 now. He has a Linkedin profile with zero connections, and states he is a car mechanic in the Perth area. Will dig further!

Oh excellent, thanks. I'm just finishing up the Debi Marshall one now and then onto that one, so perhaps we can compare notes?
I'm doing a minor in psychology at uni and I found an article about serial murder in Australia.
serial murder australia.png
from
Mouzous, J. & West, D. “An examination of serial murder in Australia” in Trends and Issues in Crime and Criminal Justice, September 2007, no. 346 pp. 1-6
I found some more info which will have to wait until later tonight when I have some more spare time though.

Edit + Update:

“While overseas research suggests that serial murder is predominantly perpetrated by persons not known to the victims, in the case of serial murder in Australia, 25 victims did not know their attacker (stranger homicides) while 24 victims knew their attacker, either intimately or as an acquaintance.”

and “Much research has found a sexual element to be common in the murders committed by serial killers. Based on the information available in the NHMP case files, there is sufficient evidence
to suggest that six out of the 11 series of serial killings involved a sexual element.”

“This could include evidence that the victims were sexually assaulted, or of sexual overtones in the crime scene or torture of the victims. In all but one of these serial killings (one series remains
unsolved), the victims and offenders were not known to each other.
Five of the 13 serial killers had a history of prior sexual offending, and one offender was described by the sentencing judge as a ‘sexual predator of the worst kind’.”

“These serial murders involved 13 known killers (excluding the Claremont killings in WA – while these murders are unsolved,
it is suspected that a sole offender was responsible, based on the similar modus operandi in each case).”

These quotes are all from Mouzous, J. & West, D. “An examination of serial murder in Australia” in Trends and Issues in Crime and Criminal Justice, September 2007, no. 346 pp. 1-6

Which is academic and peer reviewed. So while the public has not been privy to the m.o of the CSK, from this one can infer that all three of the victims died in a similar manner and most likely had a sexual element to their murders.

In Marshall's book she discusses that Rimmer was found naked and that Glennon was found in a state of an undress. Police have always denied any sexual assault prior or post-mortem - however, the evidence contradicts this. Especially as a corpse that has been exposed to rain, animals and the elements which would make physical evidence difficult to retrieve.

Of the 'Trinity' one was taken St Patricks day. The other 2 just prior Irelands Patron Saints 'feast' days.

Although Cutler wasnt included the name definition is of " The knife maker"
Glennon is the "cloak" was a leather cloak, tanned and treated to be water resistant. It was a cloak worn by "farmers"
Spiers is the Watcher or spear
Rimmer is the Rymer

Cloak and dagger maybe?
St Patrick is the patron saint of Iona. A school that at least 2 of the girls attended within 5 kilometres of the area they were abducted and murdered.
The bodies were laid at 347.7 degrees nigh on 77.7 kilometres on the flat as the crow flies. The line centres Bayview terrace, the street the hotels are located where the girls were abducted nearby.
There is enough evidence to say Cutler was one of the victims of the non Trinity 3. Evidence stating Cutler was #1
We could be looking for ADA....

Someone said there was salt water involved although there is a barrage of info published across the net to rail road an agenda.

I dare say they were abducted by different vehicles and or dragged off into the dark then whisked down to one of the nearby yacht clubs where they were taken out on a boat and possibly held alive for a couple of days, say that of the patron feast days.
They were North and South marinas or taken by tender to a nearby beach. Then the bodies were put in a vehicle and laid in their pre-organised coordinates which lay relative to the desired geometry.

Of the 'Trinity' one was taken St Patricks day. The other 2 just prior Irelands Patron Saints 'feast' days.

Glennon is the "cloak" was a leather cloak, tanned and treated to be water resistant. It was a cloak worn by "farmers"
Rimmer is the Rymer

Cloak and dagger maybe?
St Patrick is the patron saint of Iona. A school that at least 2 of the girls attended within 5 kilometres of the area they were abducted and murdered.
The bodies were laid at 347.7 degrees nigh on 77.7 kilometres on the flat as the crow flies. The line centres Bayview terrace, the street the hotels are located where the girls were abducted nearby.
There is enough evidence to say Cutler was one of the victims of the non Trinity 3. Evidence stating Cutler was #1

The 3 Patron Saints of Ireland

Sarah Spiers Missing Jan 27 - Brigit of Kildare - Feast day1st February
Jane Rimmer Missing June 9 - Saint Columba - Abbott of Iona - Feast day June 9th
Ciara Glennon Missing March 14 - St Patrick - founded abbey on Iona - Feast March 17th

Rimmer is the Rymer

Cloak and dagger maybe?

Old Map Claremont 77

claremont-map-77.jpg

The bodies were laid at 347.7 degrees with a perpendicular of 77 degs. Length is 78.5 but I dont have exact coords..

The 3 Patron Saints of Ireland

Sarah Spiers Missing Jan 27 - Brigit of Kildare - Feast day1st February
Jane Rimmer Missing June 9 - Saint Columba - Abbott of Iona - Feast day June 9th
Ciara Glennon Missing March 14 - St Patrick - founded abbey on Iona - Feast March 17th

Corryn Rayney went missing on 7-7-07 after 'line dancing' in Bentley

In the below stated image 77 passes straight through Bay View terrace where the 3 girls were lured from

Old Map Claremont 77

View attachment 67190

The bodies were laid at 347.7 degrees with a perpendicular of 77 degs. Length is 78.5 but I dont have exact coords..

At 1 minute 42 past midnight, a male strolls around the corner, putting his hand out to Jane Rimmer.
How long does it take to walk there in 1 minute 42 from anywhere?
csk-12.jpg

Actually Rayney was 7-08-2007
Full image myster man Jane Rimmer
mm-full.jpg

Is he Mr Magic? A sword swallower? Mr Cloak? Did he pic pocket her then return her locket to gain her trust? Why did he hold out his hand and then she laughed?
Its like she was waiting for him but did know his face?

Spiers is the Watcher or Spear
Rimmer is the Rymer

Cloak and dagger?
View attachment 67227

At 1 minute 42 past midnight, a male strolls around the corner, putting his hand out to Jane Rimmer.
How long does it take to walk there in 1 minute 42 from anywhere?
View attachment 67226
..........1 min 42?

Are you asking where he came from? I don't think there's any way of knowing that without him being ID'd.. maybe inside the club?

I think there is only 2 other clubs in the immediate area? A midnight train? He must have said meet me at midnight.. Unless he was a chef at one of the eateries in the area.
His shirt is very baggie. What did he have tucked away in there?
His haircut looks like one of a driver, a funeral or limousine driver. Tapered asymmetrical Bob Back. It looks like a cows lick on front. A hairdresser would know.
What would he look like with a magicians hat on? What did he have in his hand? Why did she laugh?

..........1 min 42?

Are you asking where he came from? I don't think there's any way of knowing that without him being ID'd.. maybe inside the club?

Or maybe he's just a random club-goer passing by, using a corny line on a pretty girl. She laughs it off - the end. She winds up missing/dead, police want to hear from him and he's all "hell no", not touching that with a 10 foot pole. More's the pity.

Of course, he could have everything to do with it. But until he's ID'd by police... who knows.

Why a magician's hat? :dunno: I feel like you're talking in code sometimes. Why not speak plainly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa