Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/13/15 Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we haven't seen that transcript so she was right, right? And Juan was wrong. So he was the one who was confused. I don't blame him, he didn't have the document in front of him, the judge was reading it to him. But that's a simplistic way of looking at what happened and totally ignores Juan's part in the kerfuffle.

Wait, I thought JSS and Nurmi were wrong? Oh, geez. Going back to read it. AZL, help?

They are eally trying to push this Jekyll and Hyde, master manipulator, freak in the sheets, choir boy on the streets thing.

"So we had oral sex and it was icky and I mean I liked it and all but it was still weird and uncomfortable."

"And what did you and Travis do the next day?"

"We went to church and prayed."

GMAB.

I'm just wondering why she felt the need to throw in that bit about TA coming in late, with nary a how do you do to her before slapping a pile of $100's on the counter. Is that a reference to him calling her a *advertiser censored*?

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 1m1 minute ago
"Did your interest in photography blossom into something else?" #JodiArias: "Yes. After I moved to Palm Desert, I upgraded.I went digitial."

Wow, that's some 'upgrade'. ;p
lol

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think all of Sue's *advertiser censored* testimony has been outside the presence of the jury. What went on in front of the jury had to do with whether there were changes - that sort of thing. That's how I recall it.

I expect tomorrow morning will be for him to talk about *advertiser censored*, because unless he can say he found a bunch of *advertiser censored* in 2008 that was deleted in 2009 then the defense motion is dead. So if I put all these pieces together correctly then it makes sense that it would be without the jury present.

What if the *advertiser censored* turns out to be images of JA and/or TA?

So, let's do a little poll.

Just a simple yes or no....WILL JODI GET BACK ON THE STAND.

I vote no, not a chance in hell.

:seeya:

Nope ... No way ... Ain't gonna happen !

Juan will rip her a 4th hole ... LOL !

Oh, how I wish Juan would be able to cross her and her :liar:

What a disappointment these transcripts are. Same old hogwash from Arias except this time she wanted a private audience with the jurors.

I realize that the Defense intentionally uses words such as 'bad thing' but it sounds so asinine--like the jurors are supposed to believe that this bad thing concerns toddlers who refuse to share their toys with one another rather than about a woman who almost decapitated a man.

She talks about those 'few minutes of her whole life' but fails to mention that those few minutes cost Travis his very life.

She began covering her tracks near Hoover dam? No. She began that devious plan in May--she plotted and planned the murder of Travis and was convicted of it.

She desperately wants the jury to believe that she is a wholesome, soft-spoken and meek woman who just happened to kill Travis. No remorse whatsoever. None! I hope the jurors are insulted and outraged by her testimony. They are well aware that this same poser used sex to manipulate men, punched walls and kicked down doors, kicked her mother, stalked Travis and then brutally tortured him to death. Juan should be able to cross-examine her but he doesn't need to. It's not going to hurt his case at all. As long as the jurors are willing to hang on I do believe that there is a very good chance of Arias being sentenced to death.

:seeya:

Nope ... No way ... Ain't gonna happen !

Juan will rip her a 4th hole ... LOL !

Oh, how I wish Juan would be able to cross her and her :liar:

I agree that she will not get back on the stand. It's her way of saying '*advertiser censored** you, Juan'.

I don't believe she will testify again she has had Dr F and Geffner testify for her for days and days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing that rattles her the most is the closing argument. No word games, no snarky responses, none of the 'you make my brain scramble' carp. Juan will expose her for who she really is (it's not her fault, one hand or two hands she enjoyed it as much she he did, who does that etc.) and she just has to pretend to doodle and bear it.

I vote that YES she will testify, she can't help herself. It will buy her more time in the spotlight and that's what she craves.

I don't believe she will testify again she has had Dr F and Geffner testify for her for days and days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly don't remember what Geffner was testifying to/about.

I thought January 9, 2015, was to argue the prosecutorial misconduct motion.

According to the latest minute entry, published early:

MINUTE ENTRY
1:32 p.m.
Courtroom SCT-5C
State's Attorney: Juan Martinez
Defendant's Attorney: Kirk Nurmi & Jennifer Willmott
Defendant: Present
Court Reporter, Mike Babicky, is present.

A record of the proceeding is also made by audio and/or videotape.

This is the time set for Oral Argument on Defendant’s Motion for Reconsideration: Motion to Dismiss State’s Notice of Intent to Seek Death Penalty Due to Defendant’s Inability to Present a Complete Case for Life.

The motion is argued and taken under advisement.

2:21 p.m. Matter concludes.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/012015/m6649943.pdf

Trial reporting by tweet leaves something to be desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms