GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something must have happened very fast in that garage as he left fairly quick from the parking lot...its a chilling thought when u see the both walking so casualy

I would like to see the footage of his car leaving & determine how fast he exited out of there...

I would like to see the footage of his car leaving & determine how fast he exited out of there...

I don't think he would want to attract attention...unless he was not thinking straight at all.

Yes but he knew HF wasnt really going to look for her....

Maybe, but there were quite a few other people that could of wondered where she was i.e. brother, sister, 2 sets of parents..friends.. (true friends).. Plus you have an unauthorized car parked in that garage, that could have brought attention.. Sadly, none of that happened..

Something must have happened very fast in that garage as he left fairly quick from the parking lot...its a chilling thought when u see the both walking so casually
I have been considering if EA had a weapon such as a knife on him and he showed her during the walk. What people may be seeing as a casual stroll could have been him in control already. A weapon would explain how quickly he disabled and threw her into the trunk...already bleeding (fits with "significant DNA" in trunk). I don't believe it would have been a gun because the sound would have echoed in that garage. But a knife is unexpected, silent, and deadly in one movement. He just looks like the type of guy who would carry a knife to me.

Christina might have said two words to EA i.e "f--- off" or something similar that sent him over the edge and I can see the rest unfolding very quickly. Maybe he hit her and then threw her in the trunk, anxious to get out of there. It could have taken less than a minute. Maybe he was trying to chat her up,when she was walking and texting and he was getting angry that she was ignoring him.

The only thing that makes no sense in any scenario I can come up with, is the text about drugs/rock. Do we know if this was the very last text of the series? Did EA maybe send it as he was starting the car, trying to make it sound to HF that all was well? Meanwhile CM is in the trunk. Or was it before?
The time given was grouped with another text and call starting at 3:50am. It wasn't specified the exact time of the rock text or where it fell in the group.

The only thing that makes no sense in any scenario I can come up with, is the text about drugs/rock. Do we know if this was the very last text of the series? Did EA maybe send it as he was starting the car, trying to make it sound to HF that all was well? Meanwhile CM is in the trunk. Or was it before?

We do not know which of the 3 communications contained that drug reference. The timeline looks like this, in the order we have been provided:

.....3:50 ...3:53 ...3:55 // ..3:55 (about 15 secs?) ..............3:58
3 from EA phone to HFs // on video almost to garage .......// EA leaving garage

AND, as EA readily admits: "....I was the last person to have been seen with her & that's not a good position to be in"....

http://cw33.com/2014/11/20/web-extra-enrique-arochi-full-interview-uncut/

During the interview, other than EA going into TMI mode a few times, he seems rather at ease.
For the life of me, I wouldn't know he was lying through his teeth.
Don't appoint me part of the deception detection committee - no siree.

Someone already pointed out in the last thread this odd behavior EA exhibited -
Near the very end of the interview, EA seems amused when asked how his mom and dad are holding up.
His facial response appears inappropriate to me as well.
Would duper's delight fit with his reaction? Not sure.
It is odd he found it funny his parents were suffering as a result of his mess.
Plus, he never really answered the question.

Am I curious? Sure. But put any words and any meaning to them in those last texts, and unless the words are "I'm walking with Christina Morris, and I think I'm gonna grab her and put her in my trunk and maybe murder her," we still won't know the specific connection between his words and the actions of abduction or murder he did later.

What matters is that he put her IN HIS TRUNK - and there is lots of her DNA and blood to prove it. That - not what may or may not have been said or texted - is the crime, and the crime is what he'll be judged for.

Gracias! He followed her to that garage (I think I'm going to coin the phrase "jumped at the chance") because 1, he wanted to get some more rock, hoping he could do it with Christina, and I think she was just telling him to get off, wasn't going to work. Or maybe he thought she owed him, depends on the whole contacts that night. Right now, I can't imagine except that Christina should have left a lot earlier. I think it got ugly at the apartment, just unfortunate he left at the same time - like I said and what I believe to be true is that he wanted something out of that night. She was going to get in her car and leave him frustrated from the whole night. Ok, reaching...I'm sorry. Still hope she kicked him like zippix and I said, and more. Make your mark, Christina!

I can't get over the fact that if the Camaro trunk mat was so messed up, EA wouldn't just go to a Chevy dealer and buy or order a new one. He apparently spent a lot of time and some money for products trying to clean it up. Stupid.

I would have thrown that thing out immediately and worked on a plan to replace it. IMO

I can't get over the fact that if the Camaro trunk mat was so messed up, EA wouldn't just go to a Chevy dealer and buy or order a new one. He apparently spent a lot of time and some money for products trying to clean it up. Stupid.

I would have thrown that thing out immediately and worked on a plan to replace it. IMO

Either is is just not that smart, or the taking of Christina was unplanned. I suppose he could have panicked if he had planned it and something went wrong (struggle for instance).

Either is is just not that smart, or the taking of Christina was unplanned. I suppose he could have panicked if he had planned it and something went wrong (struggle for instance).

rsbm:

After reading about the tracker on EA's car, I'm hopeful LE pinpointed specific areas where TES can search.

Hi Woe :wave:

Can you please bring forth the link about the tracker on EA's car that you mention? Tia! :)

True.. According to one of the VI's, he had the car repaired rather quickly.. why not just buy a new mat while you're at it? Or, like you said, just throw out the old one & go without.. I guess he figured it was good enough to just scrub it with every available detergent on aisle 3...

http://texasequusearch.org/category/missing/active/

Any word on the search for Christina today?

It looks like TES planned to search for a missing Texas man today.

A drone search involves only a few people afaik.
Results aren't immediate because time is needed to study the images.

After reading about the tracker on EA's car, I'm hopeful LE pinpointed specific areas where TES can search.

To those who posted the supportive words yesterday, :tyou:.

Maybe the Drone Group based in Plano is helping.

http://www.meetup.com/North-Texas-Drone-User-Group/

tweet from feagans
Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews · Jan 15
Texts from #ChristinaMorris to Hunter Foster asked how to get into house, said on her way home, lost keys, found keys, photo of keys
0 replies 7 retweets 8 favorites

from during the hearing so those tweets happened on thing i just realized was

The last record of Morris’ phone being used was at 3:45 a.m. on Aug. 30. There had been several calls and texts earlier in the evening/morning to Foster, Petrosky, Nickerson and Logan Prendergast, her ex-boyfriend.

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenamerican/news/from-the-courtroom-arochi-probable-cause-hearing-notes/article_14dd4862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

So that means all the text about the keys and the door etc. happened earlier at the very least before 3:43 i had previously assumed that it was the subject of the 3:50 ish communications. It also clears up that after the contact from EAs phone there was not additional calls from her phone to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown