GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible they did know each other somewhat from HS, but we don't know that the hospital meeting truly happened. That story came from the lips of EA, who lies about EVERYTHING. (His motto seems to be, "Why tell the truth when a lie will do?")

On this occasion I'm a bit tempted to believe this statement as it seems such a random thing to make up.

Did I see that the boy died in May? If so I wonder why EA would pick an event such a long time ago, how would be even know if HF went to the hospital if he himself wasn't there?

I know he's totally untrustworthy but I see a grain of truth here. I know JMOM said she would try and find out, I sure hope she can

JMO

Maybe what made him angry had to do with drugs and HF. If HF gave CM drugs that night, could EA have decided to take them from her by physical force? Did he kill her in a drunken/drug fueled temper tantrum rage to get back at HF? That could happen fast and without thought.

Remember the family PI said it was about drugs.

I don't want to argue with you but the PI said she "thought" it was about drugs, I'm still open to other possibilities too

While reminding myself about what she said I saw that she said that dogs can detect a dead body up to 30 years later which makes me wonder if they've been used on EA's truck. We haven't been told if they hit on cadaver smell in the garage, I'd like to know that and if they've checked the camero. This would seem to be a vital check.

JMO

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_c1cb872e-7b15-11e4-ad49-772baa4e4ed8.html

On this occasion I'm a bit tempted to believe this statement as it seems such a random thing to make up.

Did I see that the boy died in May? If so I wonder why EA would pick an event such a long time ago, how would be even know if HF went to the hospital if he himself wasn't there?

Yep, you may be right. Then I'm reminded, EA lies about EVERYTHING - stuff that makes no sense to lie about, he still lies. In any event, I prob shouldn't have even mentioned it, because pursuing truth/lie on this is just an irrelevancy that can't lead us to anything that matters.

I don't want to argue with you but the PI said she "thought" it was about drugs, I'm still open to other possibilities too

While reminding myself about what she said I saw that she said that dogs can detect a dead body up to 30 years later which makes me wonder if they've been used on EA's truck. We haven't been told if they hit on cadaver smell in the garage, I'd like to know that and if they've checked the camero. This would seem to be a vital check.

JMO
Boudreaux said that in her career as a PI, every person she has looked for disappeared under circumstances involving drugs, money or sex. She believes Morris’s disappearance is somehow drug-related.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_c1cb872e-7b15-11e4-ad49-772baa4e4ed8.html

I can agree with it being important to use cadaver dogs on his trunk and his garage. PPD is tight lipped about everything, but surely they have covered it so they can use it later on.

I am starting to narrow my theories and I really didn't agree with the PI for the longest time it could be associated with drugs. It keeps coming up and seems to be a common thread throughout this entire saga. Sad, but true. It could end up being about something else, but seems it is a running theme right now.

Yep, you may be right. Then I'm reminded, EA lies about EVERYTHING - stuff that makes no sense to lie about, he still lies. In any event, I prob shouldn't have even mentioned it, because pursuing truth/lie on this is just an irrelevancy that can't lead us to anything that matters.
Another thing I find could be relevant. Certain things could prove to be part of the bigger picture in this case so I tend not to dismiss them.

To me that wouldn't fit with the new info we had from the hearing. If indeed it only takes 10 minutes to walk to the garage no phone use for 10 minutes prior to that would mean no phone use at all on the walk. That can't be right can it?

It would really be helpful to know how long the walk actually took. I can imagine LE walking the route sober in daylight to check the time wouldn't be the same as two inebriated people walking it in the small hours although to take twice as long does seem a lot more.

"It would really be helpful to know how long the walk actually took" ....Without a time-stamp on their departure, we really can't know. If we want to educated guess a departure time, we have the 3:43 call from SN which reasonably took place a decent interval after they departed, because he was checking to see if she still felt okay to drive - - maybe they left 8 minutes earlier at 3:35? Reasonable guesstimate imo. On the other end, they walked into the garage just after the 3:55 video.

However, knowing that, or not, is more a curiosity than something that changes anything. Because, regardless of the exact time they left, we know that sometime after the 3:55 video (and perhaps before 3:58), EA put her IN HIS TRUNK. There is lots of her DNA and blood in his trunk and there is no way she was in his trunk willingly or for her welfare. That's AK and probably more, sad to say.

PS - Since the idea she was on the phone the whole way came from EA, it shouldn't surprise us if we learn that she wasn't.

I wouldn't say intelligent, we just would do it at concerts or at dance clubs. Dallas dance clubs in the late 80's early 90's were awesome! MOO
O/T
Yes they were!!! Starck- that is where the celebrity place was(guest list only)
Institute,2826,Starck, Club A(89) -That was the Real decade of change with coed bathrooms introduced and legally able to purchase X/Eve(until 86) and smoke clove's. Listening to original mix's and the appreciated euro - extended versions

ETA: Lizard,Arcadia,Village Station ..yes as mentioned up-thread.. by my fellow posters (obviously a few I may have positively interacted with years ago and even shared my water,lighter and lip gloss with LOL :blushing:)

"It would really be helpful to know how long the walk actually took" ....Without a time-stamp on their departure, we really can't know. If we want to educated guess a departure time, we have the 3:43 call from SN which reasonably took place a decent interval after they departed, because he was checking to see if she still felt okay to drive - - maybe they left 8 minutes earlier at 3:35? Reasonable guesstimate imo. On the other end, they walked into the garage just after the 3:55 video.

However, knowing that, or not, is more a curiosity than something that changes anything. Because, regardless of the exact time they left, we know that sometime after the 3:55 video (and perhaps before 3:58), EA put her IN HIS TRUNK. There is lots of her DNA and blood in his trunk and there is no way she was in his trunk willingly or for her welfare. That's AK and probably more, sad to say.

PS - Since the idea she was on the phone the whole way came from EA, it shouldn't surprise us if we learn that she wasn't.

Yes, I agree we can't know but right from the start it's been the accepted wisdom that it took 20 minutes and now suddenly the court is told that actually it was 10.

It might be totally irrelevant but I guess I'm just frustrated that it's another piece of the jigsaw which has become a different size just when we thought we'd fitted it together.

As we know they arrived at the garage at 3.55 we must assume that they left the appartment at 3.45 so the 3.43 to SN in which Christina said she was still walking makes no sense or only makes sense if there was 10 minutes of actually walking and an unknown number of minutes spent doing something else on the way to the garage which to me could be a game changer.

Did they stop to take some drugs, to make out, to window shop, to vomit - all just possibilities but I can't quite make sense of the new information.

All JMO

"Yes, I agree we can't know but right from the start it's been the accepted wisdom that it took 20 minutes and now suddenly the court is told that actually it was 10."

SJ, I don't believe the testimony was that they took 10 minutes to make that walk. There is a difference between "it's a 10 minute walk to go from here to there" and "they took 10 minutes to make that walk" - subtle, but meaningful, difference in what is being said.

Keep in mind that SN said they left "about 3:30." And they are on video at 3:55.

Nor does it make sense that the 3:43 call with SN would have taken place while she is still in the apt.

But if we play it out with a 3:30 departure, or instead pick a later time, the time doesn't alter the fact that at 3:55 she is on video and healthy and walking next to him - - and after that, has not been seen since, and at 3:58 he is leaving the garage in the vehicle in which a lot of her DNA and blood was found IN HIS TRUNK.

I don't see that happening because he would have to admit to the AK in order to implicate someone in the murder, imo. He is not going to admit to anything because there will be no leniency. LE knows they can pin this on him with the evidence they have and a good theory to back it up.

However, did you notice how the defense has already started asking questions about HF? They are definitely interested in what he was up to that night.

It seems they may only be interested in what HF was doing so they can spin the crime on him instead of EA. Which I figured would happen since they start.

I can't get over the fact that if the Camaro trunk mat was so messed up, EA wouldn't just go to a Chevy dealer and buy or order a new one. He apparently spent a lot of time and some money for products trying to clean it up. Stupid.

I would have thrown that thing out immediately and worked on a plan to replace it. IMO

May of been tapped out from all the cleaning products he had purchased and car repair :)

"Yes, I agree we can't know but right from the start it's been the accepted wisdom that it took 20 minutes and now suddenly the court is told that actually it was 10."

SJ, I don't believe the testimony was that they took 10 minutes to make that walk. There is a difference between "it's a 10 minute walk to go from here to there" and "they took 10 minutes to make that walk" - subtle, but meaningful, difference in what is being said.

Keep in mind that SN said they left "about 3:30." And they are on video at 3:55.

Nor does it make sense that the 3:43 call with SN would have taken place while she is still in the apt.

But if we play it out with a 3:30 departure, or instead pick a later time, the time doesn't alter the fact that at 3:55 she is on video and healthy and walking next to him - - and after that, has not been seen since, and at 3:58 he is leaving the garage in the vehicle in which a lot of her DNA and blood was found IN HIS TRUNK.

Yes, thanks, I do see the semantic difference but what I dont understand (and I accept it may be a dead end or irrelevant) is why a 10 minute walk appears to have taken at least twice as long or even 25 minutes if we are to accept Brittany Feagan's timeline

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_7d76c272-8fac-11e4-ae35-5728221577b8.html

I can't remember if we know why the question was asked in the hearing so I'm wondering why the information would be given at all without the additional qualification that it actually took Christina and EA longer than that - what is the relevance of a theoretical walking time?

I think you know I agree that Christina ended up in the trunk and I've thought that since we knew about the DNA but at this stage I'm not entirely convinced that she was placed there in the garage.

I don't know how possible it is for a person to have sat in a passenger seat, put on a seatbelt but not touched anything else to not leave any DNA.

To my mind the same logic can be applied to the presence of DNA not proving SA (agian this to me goes without saying) - does the absence of DNA categorically prove that Christina never sat in the passenger seat? If she wasn't injured at that time could any touch DNA be totally removed by the various cleaners used?

And just as last thought, how far is the walk from PP's apartment to the garage - 1/2 mile to me would say 10 minutes, any futher and I'd be going more for 20 minutes.

JMO

May of been tapped out from all the cleaning products he had purchased and car repair :)

Maybe he actually had a clear moment of thought and reaslied that being seen at a Camero dealer buying new mats might just be a touch suspicious :smile:

I know he's totally untrustworthy but I see a grain of truth here. I know JMOM said she would try and find out, I sure hope she can

JMO

He could of picked that "time" at the hospital to say that's when he met HF for sympathy. Weird I know. But he's weird.

To me ...
- Keys don't matter ...What texts and messages said don't matter ...Who sent this or that text doesn't matter ...The meaning of this or that text/pic doesn't matter.

Am I curious? Sure. Would knowing those answer(s) change the possibilities re EA? Not at all.

Because, no matter what you speculate on those items, all roads lead back to 3 facts:
1 CM was last seen with EA at 3:55 and she hasn't been seen again since
2 lots of her DNA and her blood were found IN HIS TRUNK
3 she's never been seen again, heard from again, or shown any hint of interacting with anyone again, ever

If you want to theorize she's dead, you have murder. If you don't want to go quite there yet, it's certainly AK (with a "violent abduction" as the core). And in spite of how little we've seen, they've already shown more than enough evidence to shut him up and throw away the key imo.

I don't think EA will ever be a free man again. I hope he didn't involve anyone else, because we already have too much suffering from this needless act.

Yes! Thank you SteveS...

I can't remember if we know why the question was asked in the hearing so I'm wondering why the information would be given at all without the additional qualification that it actually took Christina and EA longer than that - what is the relevance of a theoretical walking time?

1 If we were given the context, it escaped my notice. I don't think we have been told the context of the question, or who asked it (but I'd guess it was the defense atty, because the prosecution wasn't there wanting to elicit any info beyond what was said in the affidavits).
2 Re "why the information would be given at all without the additional qualification that ..." I know the answer to that without having been there. This was a witness who (presumably, being a detective) had been in a courtroom before and was well-versed on testifying. The rule-of-thumb for being a witness is that you don't answer any more than exactly what you're asked. Stick to answering the question - and especially so if the questions are being asked from the other side.

Wow just caught up finding out EA's parents were away is massive i think the new info on the car tracker is maybe not going to help us find CM unfortunately maybe he did not dispose of CM with his own car i've wondered for a while if he used one of his other family members vehicles thats why he used so much cleaning materials to clean the other vehicle and any other places in his home CM may have been/stored with his parents been away it gives him so much more time and opportunity to do whatever he wanted/needed to do. JMO

This really is the bottom line. Some of the details just aren't that important.

prob the car repair for sure would have tapped the $$$$ funds available.

OT- Thanks EA...for bringing my curiosity of Odoban present.. I bought some. I used some in the garbage disposal and cleaning out the refrigerator ..Stuff works great!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member