SIDEBAR #38 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh - I forgot to tell you all about my dream last night!

Missy :jail: was given Death as the verdict! :judge:

Then she tried to run to/thru the front doors of the courtroom, but the guy with the Zapper took her down!
dalek-smiley.gif
:laughing:

and then got dragged back to the Defense table...

and then all of a sudden we are all gathered at YESorNO's place...
camp-fire-smiley.gif
but some of us were on the outskirts of that campfire...
freez-in1-smiley.gif
freez-in2-smiley.gif
but we were partying!!
fiesta-smiley.gif
cheerleader2-smiley.gif

and then I woke up! LOL!

ok - going to go watch the games! :cheesehead:

Have a GREAT day everyone!
flower-smiley.gif

I hope your dream comes true. At least the DP and Zapper part. :loveyou: It would also be fun to party with fellow Websleuthers as well. :fireworks::martini::toast::grouphug::juanettes:

Then she tried to run to/thru the front doors of the courtroom, but the guy with the Zapper took her down!
dalek-smiley.gif

camp-fire-smiley.gif
freez-in1-smiley.gif
freez-in2-smiley.gif
but we were partying!!
fiesta-smiley.gif
cheerleader2-smiley.gif

and then I woke up! LOL!

flower-smiley.gif
What a great dream!!!

http://www.delawareonline.com/story...ts-shots-fired-near-joe-bidens-home/21954853/

I am still reeling from the news that shots were fired in the direction of my friend Jill's home. In this article, you can see the area in front of their home. The silver SUV parked horizontally blocks the view of their home, but is the area where the Secret Service sit. When I went over once, I was taking an orchid and 2 Key Lime pies. The SS wanded me, the orchid and the pies to make sure there were no explosive devices therein.

You'd think there'd be security cameras around there place and picking up traffic on the street?

Bob Dole had quite a bit of acreage and a place out here (ok, mega acreage/ranch/ ala Bush) and the few times me and my ex rode our horses out that way, we were stopped by SS 1/4 mile before we hit the fence line. Some people were even stopped by a helicopter.
Nobody but maybe the County recorder's office knew Dole had put roots down there, I certainly didn't. SS was kinda jumpy, guess they weren't used to seeing people with sidearms and rifle scabbards on their saddles. This was out in the middle of NOWHERE.

Bidden needs Dole's SS guys, lol! The guys at Gunsite said Dole had state of the art security, they could hear a fly fart up wind 1/2 mile away <------just repeating what they said!

If I were them, I'd be firing a few people, that's NOT cool at all. Someone was asleep at the wheel. Seriously, a drive by in front of Biden's resident? Things like that are NOT supposed to happen, EVER.

Keep us posted........

dalek-smiley.gif

camp-fire-smiley.gif
freez-in1-smiley.gif
freez-in2-smiley.gif
but we were partying!!
fiesta-smiley.gif
cheerleader2-smiley.gif

and then I woke up! LOL!

flower-smiley.gif

BBM:

Couldn't they just test it on her for the camera crew?
How do we know it REALLY works?
I think a call to Sheriff Joe is in order! :floorlaugh:

Half time score! 16 to nothing - Green Bay!!

:happydance:

:cheesehead:

dalek-smiley.gif

camp-fire-smiley.gif
freez-in1-smiley.gif
freez-in2-smiley.gif
but we were partying!!
fiesta-smiley.gif
cheerleader2-smiley.gif

and then I woke up! LOL!

flower-smiley.gif

BBM So maybe it's still cold out when the verdict comes in??? Feb or March? :thinking:

Maybe it's a premonition that you had in that dream.

WOW! In 5 -12 years, the current protected range area of the Mexican wolf will cover my county! Az Game and Fish just got a proposal approved. Been a long road, but hopefully they'll make a comeback. Very exciting!

My older son always wanted a wolf for a pet- or a hybrid wolf, but then he decided he was a cat person instead.

I've entered into the HGTV Dream Home 2015 (sweepstakes ends February 17, 2015 ) (yah-keep dreaming, but it's fun
color-eyes-smiley.gif
) :facepalm:

HGTV_Dream_Home_2015_bikes_and_Acadia_businesswire_press_release.jpg

If I win, I'm giving the prizes to my sons:

Tour HGTV Dream Home 2015 in 90 Seconds

http://www.hgtv.com/design/hgtv-dream-home

Prizes:

-the home located in Edgartown, Massachusetts (Martha's Vineyard)-approximate retail value: $2,265,000.00 (home includes structure, lot, landscaping, home furnishings, merchandise, and artwork )

-$250,000 cash

-a 2015 GMC Acadia Denali automobile ( $52,680)

- $2,567,680.00 total, if Grand Prize Winner takes title to the HGTV Dream Home

or

- $1,450,000.00 in cash in lieu of the home - If Grand Prize Winner elects to take the Cash Option, the Grand Prize winner will still receive the Cash Prize and the GMC Prize

-$1,752,680.00 total, if Grand Prize Winner selects the Cash Option in lieu of house package
--------------------

I love Cape Cod :heartbeat:

Jodi Arias: Putting It In Perspective

http://.blogspot.com/2015/01/jodi-arias-putting-it-in-perspective.html?m=1

There you go YESorNO - my premonition - you WIN millions and buy our air tickets to visit with you!! :loveyou:

:( my team lost... :cheesehead: no more... I'll stick to being a Niner!

Okay - see you all tomorrow!!

:seeya:

Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret is coming on LMN in a few minutes if you're interested.

Awww daisymae you hate me? :tears: I :loveyou: you. You are my friend. :happydance:

P.S. See my dress? Wore it at Sons' wedding, baby blue with a shawl effect.
I will be buried in my dress..

Thanks YesorNo for the info on the house contest! I usually try to enter them each year, never won, but heck it is fun! I think I would take the cash!

Been up all night reading WS. I cannot sleep and then just as I doze...we have two earthquakes in Wichita, KS. A 3.9 at 355 am and then a 4.1 at 420 am. So far I have not felt any more after shocks but I don't think I can sleep after this!

Everyone have a nice day.

Happy Birthday daisymae :daisy:

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...m-COlK7AefxnxVhdiCgnieQgYCX-c_OEUuXshTf7EuMXU
-------------------

daisy_cake.jpg

Link: http://littlemisssparkleshoes.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/daisy_cake.jpg
-------------------------

To our Southern gal

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...iHGdYLDQkdIjKTOBsTBNGFih TsdSxsCyR3iRycZmVQD
--------------------------

[video=youtube;Q1hIl5Lo_Xo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1hIl5Lo_Xo[/video]
-----------------

May happiness and good health always come your way.
Enjoy your special day.

:bdsong:

Good-mornig.jpg

Link: http://rishikajain.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Good-mornig.jpg
---------------------

This is old, but still interesting and relevant:

The Jodi Arias Trial: Is Jodi A Good Girl & Why Do You Care?

"Shortly after her conviction, Jodi gave a number of interviews. The details of those interviews have trickled out slowly over time. In one of those interviews, the interviewer asked her how hard it would be for her to deal with the fact that she murdered Travis. She responded that it made her feel ugly inside. She then went on to say “I know that’s just one day but I feel like even though it shouldn’t, it’s going to define the rest of my life.”..."

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/the-jodi-arias-trial-is-jodi-a-good-girl-why-do-you-care/
--------------------

It's starting to snow this AM :(

t1010.gif

MC Superior Court &#8207;@courtpio 4m4 minutes ago
State v #JodiArias trial has ended for the day. Trial will resume on Tuesday at 9:30am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat