SIDEBAR #38 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks YesorNo for the info on the house contest! I usually try to enter them each year, never won, but heck it is fun! I think I would take the cash!

Been up all night reading WS. I cannot sleep and then just as I doze...we have two earthquakes in Wichita, KS. A 3.9 at 355 am and then a 4.1 at 420 am. So far I have not felt any more after shocks but I don't think I can sleep after this!

Everyone have a nice day.

What's with all the earthquakes lately??? Arizona and now Kansas :scared::scared:

Stay safe MsJosie :hug:

Here's that letter from Christine's article that I couldn't read from missy:jail: to her supporters (someone enlarged it :) )

10931719_341495836043999_4939961813660315982_o.jpg

Link: https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hph...719_341495836043999_4939961813660315982_o.jpg
------------------------------------

pfff.gif

Happy Happy Birthday, Daisymae!

:cupcake: :bdsong:

:loveyou:Happy birthday daisymae.. :confetti: :cake4u:

:gathering: :fireworks: :Banane35::bdscroll:

Have a good one!!

Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret is coming on LMN in a few minutes if you're interested.

Netflix added it to their movies..................:gaah:talk about major creative license. I saw it when it aired on LMN the first time, started talking to the TV, "No, wrong", "THAT didn't happen", "What???", "Oh puleeze, REALLY?", "Grandma Arias' house looked like this inside, right!", "Seriously, THAT guy is supposed to be Juan Martinez?!?".................where's the rubber bricks when you need something to throw at the screen? Was waiting for the credits to say "A Faux News Presentation".

This is how I feel this morning
zombi-smiley.gif
Poquita has been in heat, there's nothing I can do. If I put her in the kennel, Ontos will dig under it, if Ontos is put in it, he will dig out or chew through the chain link.
Poquita doesn't want puppies, no sirree. Ontos just isn't all that and a bag of chips. So..............there's a LOT of whining, barking, howling and general mayhem.
This morning, after 4 days of chaos, they are actually sleeping in the living room.
Maybe this is the end of the sudden midnight launches onto my bed and my body, with fur, growls and teeth spinning around on top of me.
Maybe I should go to a hotel next time............

Good Morning all! :wave:

Today is (also) National Popcorn Day!! :popcorn:

and...

Happy Birthday Daisymae!

:bdsong: :party: :partyguy: :balloons: :Banane59:

Here's a new "portrait" from missy's:jail: website (with a quote from MLK- she has some nerve and she doesn't have any friends- except maybe her family- if even, IMO)
---------------

Still has those dead eyes:

B7uOPq7CAAAQezI.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/JodiAnnArias

Here's a new "portrait" from missy's:jail: website (with a quote from MLK- she has some nerve and she doesn't have any friends- except maybe her family- if even, IMO)
---------------

Still has those dead eyes:

B7uOPq7CAAAQezI.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/JodiAnnArias

I saw that..................yucko! I don't believe she's drawing any of those pics. And to quote MLK? Again, BLASPHEMY.
..........like she has any "friends"...................

This is how I feel this morning
zombi-smiley.gif
Poquita has been in heat, there's nothing I can do. If I put her in the kennel, Ontos will dig under it, if Ontos is put in it, he will dig out or chew through the chain link.
Poquita doesn't want puppies, no sirree. Ontos just isn't all that and a bag of chips. So..............there's a LOT of whining, barking, howling and general mayhem.
This morning, after 4 days of chaos, they are actually sleeping in the living room.
Maybe this is the end of the sudden midnight launches onto my bed and my body, with fur, growls and teeth spinning around on top of me.
Maybe I should go to a hotel next time............

Have you ever heard a cat in heat :scared::scared:

Years ago, my older son's baby cat went into heat very early- at not quite 5 months. :panic: We were waiting for 6 months to have her spayed, when she started her heat. My son asked me what was going on as he never saw a cat in that condition before- the meowwwwwwwwwing, yowwwwwling, the demanding of attention, and the scheming to dash through the doorway every time the door opens had my poor son sleeping downstairs on the couch because he couldn't sleep in his room where he kept her for the duration. :sheesh:...:cat:

I feel for you. :therethere:

Netflix added it to their movies..................:gaah:talk about major creative license. I saw it when it aired on LMN the first time, started talking to the TV, "No, wrong", "THAT didn't happen", "What???", "Oh puleeze, REALLY?", "Grandma Arias' house looked like this inside, right!", "Seriously, THAT guy is supposed to be Juan Martinez?!?".................where's the rubber bricks when you need something to throw at the screen? Was waiting for the credits to say "A Faux News Presentation".

I watched it again last night on LMN- stupid me. :gaah:

And I said the same things you said.

I forgot how horrible the scene was where she was murdering Travis, and when she shot him, I actually jumped! :scared:

Poor Travis didn't know what was coming when he met her and what she was going to do when he opened that door for her that last time. :anguish:

Another thought about CMJA's "tracings"..................Who draws pictures of themselves over and over and over again?

Uh, yeah, maybe a Narcissist?
ugly-smiley.gif

I saw that..................yucko! I don't believe she's drawing any of those pics. And to quote MLK? Again, BLASPHEMY.
This must be a (not so) subtle message to those 14 mystery 'witnesses' that are refusing to testify on her behalf. :facepalm:

What the heck??? This one does not even look like her. Dream on killer.

BBM I don't waste my time reading anything that GB from Great Britain has to say anymore.

:boohoo:

:cuckoo:

It just dawned on me last night which "George" that must be. Please be patient with me, sometimes I'm a little slow. :blushing1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix