FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

Thor, we miss you chiming in. Your posts helped keep the thread at the top. :).

Michelle, we won't give up! NGU!

That ring must have really driven Dale nuts. It's pretty obvious he killed Michelle because of the drama over the ring. I mean, why else would she disappear on the same day the episode airs?

I hope they one day find her.

I don't think it was the ring that drove him nuts. IMO

At some point the twins will learn the full details of when their mother went missing and about the ring event.
They will come to the conclusion most of us have come to...

Another reason why he is keeping them from Michelle's family.... so I hope its just a matter of time.

Yes I don't think it was really the ring IMO with a controlling individual like that it was more about the exposure, I feel like he thought that agreeing to the show would make him look justified and improve his "image" but instead it made him look like the a####### that he seemed to be IMO and that he could not handle... being exposed.

Thinking of Michelle and her family tonight. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Yes I don't think it was really the ring IMO with a controlling individual like that it was more about the exposure, I feel like he thought that agreeing to the show would make him look justified and improve his "image" but instead it made him look like the a####### that he seemed to be IMO and that he could not handle... being exposed.

Precisely. I've thought the same thing from the beginning.

I've always considered it to be a multitude of things that just came to a head that day. The fact that he kinda lost that case in that the judge said he was equally responsible for the loss of the ring. The fact that Michelle was finally DONE with him and was moving on. She had a new love interest and she likely was still having petty arguments with DSJr regarding the children via phone and text. I'm not sure if we ever heard when the last time was that DSJr had the children prior to the day she disappeared. And how that exchange went. Had it been a while since he'd taken the kids? Was this the first time he had seen her in person since she started dating someone new? Did Michelle have to guilt him into taking the children this time because she had things planned with her new boyfriend and well...he was their father. Was DSJr upset about all the money he had lost and was continuing to pay because of his relationship with Michelle? How did he feel about seeing the pics of Michelle and Nate all over Facebook? So many motives and then throw in the airing of that show, that day, where he was exposed as a jerk to people he told to watch the show and you've got a powder keg ready to blow. And I think it did. Either spontaneously when she arrived or pre-planned when the arrangement for her to drop the kids off was made. Either way, I believe he killed her and had help either with the actual crime itself or with the cover-up.

And I hope her family can convince a jury in the wrongful death suit of just that probability. Personally I think they should have added his father to that suit.

MOO

I agree... he blew a gasket and the result was the death of Michelle. I was always hoping Dale's mother would eventually tell what she knew. Lets hope something good comes from the wrongful death suit.

Michelle's birthday is on the 20th. I hope he rememberes that. I hope what he did to Michelle haunts him the rest of his life, but I doubt it will. He cares about no one but himself. He doesn't care about those babies, or he would let the family see them. He's a cold hearted ! Karma is a B****! It'll come back and bite him in the *advertiser censored**, soon I hope.

It's my understanding, after the Hummer was released from OPD he called the family and asked them if they wanted it. Of course the answer was no. I don't know if it was repoed or sold. I thought that was so cold hearted! But then again that's DSjr a cold hearted . Imo

Happy Birthday Michelle.

I wonder if the twins even know today would have been their mother's 37th birthday? :(

I know her son will remember. It's just so wrong. :mad:

MOO

Michelle is never far from my mind and especially today, I hope & pray that Dale pays eventually for what he has done.

I feel sad today for Michelle .. wonder if Dale feels anything today.

I was wandering through old cases on here the other day and I think this was the one with questions about the body found in Deland, Florida (although it may have been the Heather Elvis Case.)

Regardless, I think that the deceased sibling from this story may have been the body found. It's a nice story.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/27920229/new-start-for-children-of-sanford-mom-charged-with-murder

No, the remains found in Deland were not Michelle nor were they the child in this story. The remains have yet to be identified, or if they were, the identiy has not been made known.

I'm glad these children now have a chance at a new life. :)

I feel sad today for Michelle .. wonder if Dale feels anything today.

Dale feels nothing. He's not capable. The only thing he's capable of is making the family miserable and lying.

Dale feels nothing. He's not capable. The only thing he's capable of is making the family miserable and lying.

And beating on people until sometimes they end up dead. Father of the year right there. :notgood:

MOO

This is the area I always thought Michelle would be found. Prayers that this brings closure to one of the families looking for their loved ones :

Skeletal remains found in Waterway Park

MERRITT ISLAND, Fla. — The Brevard County Sheriff’s Office is investigating after skeletal remains were found in Waterway Park near Merritt Island.
Deputies said a passerby noticed the remains Saturday morning.
They were found in a shallow area of the Indian River.
Homicide agents, medical examiners and a dive team responded to the scene.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/skeletal-remains-found-waterway-park/nj6gJ/

@Reality Oroando do you think this could be Michelle

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members