Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, she did lie in 2011 about never having sex with TA.

They asked her if she knew about anyone else except JA that TA was having sex with. They didn't ask her if she had sex with TA.
If my memory is not failing me.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 16s16 seconds ago
More fireworks in the courtroom. Another sidebar. #JodiArias

DR has a right to be angry. The DT USED HER to try and sell that BS about TA being abusive. She has every right to be outraged by it.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 27s27 seconds ago
Stephens lectures Reid to only answer the questions she is asked and tells the jury to disregard her last statement. #jodiarias
Pardon me Judge?! I couldn't hear you over the bell Deanna just rung! :loveyou:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 33s33 seconds ago
Willmott gets the transcript. Reid says there was also a recording. Willmott: "Miss Reid, did I ask you a question?" Martinez objects.

I don't think she lied. She was asked if she knew anyone else Travis was having sex with and she said no. They're trying to say the lie is she didn't mention herself. But she wasn't having sex wih him at the time and she honestly didn't know who else Travis might have been having sex.

Fireworks. DR is handed transcript and she asks wasn't there also a recording. JW snaps Miss Reid did I ask you a question? JM objects. JSS call them to bench. Again jurors are mixed, some writing, some arms crossed , others look like they are battle weary all of the sudden.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 5 seconds ago
Deanna says there was an audio recording of this and Wilmt has a fit and says no question was asked and Juan has a fit and we have a sidebar

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 34 seconds ago
Deanna says she wants to see the transcript from interview #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 27 seconds ago
Deanna is getting a little reprimand from the Judge and jury is asked to disregard #jodiarias #3tvarias

oh they wont forget that

It's okay for the defence witnesses to be rude to JM - JSS never wanted to reprimand them in front of the jury. Different rules for State witnesses?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 34 seconds ago
It's feisty in here! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 37s38 seconds ago
Judge instructs Deanna again to only answer questions and not offer anything else. #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 9s10 seconds ago
Willmott asks Deanna to read page 14. Deanna says she feels more comfortable if there was the audio recording. #jodiarias

Deanna called out JW.

It's about time someone did.

Hope she saves a few words for LKN and the especially cruel lying torture murderess.

Fireworks. DR is handed transcript and she asks wasn't there also a recording. JW snaps Miss Reid did I ask you a question? JM objects. JSS call them to bench. Again jurors are mixed, some writing, some arms crossed , others look like they are battle weary all of the sudden.

Sounds like the jury is well and truly fried.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 29s30 seconds ago
Willmott; Can you read? #jodiarias
---

Snark alert.

Beth put a side note on her feed that Willmot messed up with the snark at Deanna. Says Diana is very sweet, and JW can't get away with doing a Juan. lol

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
"Can you read?" Willmott, "Yes, I can read." - D Reid. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 33s33 seconds ago
The page says that she didn't know Alexander was having sex with others. "I don't feel comfortable answering the question from a transcript.

So the defense's witnesses can bash Juan all they want and this Judge says nothing but she admonishes Deanna? Wow.

That's b/c Wilma stamped her foot, and cried "foul," you know in one of those sidebar thingys she's always asking for.

She's a huge baby, and regardless of the admonishment, I'm glad Deanna did it. I bet the jurors enjoyed it as well.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 29s30 seconds ago
Willmott; Can you read? #jodiarias
---

Snark alert.

Yeah so I just backspaced that last comment I was typing to JW and typed this little sentence instead..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLEUTHER TRAE PGH