Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 42s 42 seconds ago
Deanna repeats Travis never harmed her or shouted "get it through your f'in head I will never marry you" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Cross: JW trying to be perky and friendly.

JW says Deanna has not always been forthright about her relationship with TA. DR denies this.
Interview in 2011 by Nurmi, JM, and was asked Qs.

here comes JW. She better be polite or it will backfire

DT should really take note of juan...short and straight to the point and got the facts across..

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 33 seconds ago
Willmott wants an approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

of course she does,cause she knows they are in the chit

Wilmcott demands a sidebar every time when anything goes wrong for them. The thing is that there is no basis for the sidebar. None. Just that they are being shown to be liars.

I wish the judge would say in front of the jury "What for? You cant just have a sidebar if you dont like what the witness is testifying to".

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 31 seconds ago
Willmott says Deanna isn't exactly truthful when it comes to TA

Deanna says "I've always told the truth" #jodiarias #3tvarias

and it starts...here we got with the sex carp
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 57s 58 seconds ago
Jodi can't look at Deanna right now

Deanna said no one ever consoled her because this never happened #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 45s45 seconds ago
Willmott tells Reid that she has not always been forthcoming. Reid says she has always told the truth. Several times. #jodiarias

Deanna just said the only one being misleading in this situation is you - to JW. Courtroom gasp quietly.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 42s 42 seconds ago
Willmott is asking about an interview between Deanna and defense #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s 33 seconds ago
Deanna says she's never met Witness #1 and she knows his real name #jodiarias #3tvarias

oh dear jodi....this has really backfired hasn't it

How in the hell did the FT think they would get away with this???? The other testimony of the former co-worker, fine.,,,it can't really be refuted, but his? SMH

It's going to be painful when Wilma crosses...remember how strong Deanna was last time?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 21s21 seconds ago
I suspect we are going to her initial statements that she never had sex with Alexander -- which later came out on the stand.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 17s17 seconds ago
Jen says to Deanna "You haven't always been forthright in your interviews" #JodiArias Deanna counters & says she has always told the truth.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 30s31 seconds ago
Deanna tells Willmott she has always been truthful in her interviews, testimony. #jodiarias

How the hell is the Jodi Arias show going to refute this?

You didn't even really know you were being abused- did you?

He was with you- got you to have sex but didn't ever marry you?

Did YOU ever want to almost decapitate and kill Travis... I mean T-Dogg?

I'm sure you are just jealous of the defendant and want her dead because Travis wanted HER!

I can hardly wait to see what they will pull.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 31s31 seconds ago
Reid to Willmott: "The only person who has been misleading is you." Willmott asks for a sidebar.
-----

Hahahaha Go Deanna!

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 23s23 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Reid tells Arias' attorney, "the only one being misleading is you."#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Willmott is asking about an interview between Deanna and defense #jodiarias #3tvarias

I knew Jodi wouldn't let this go...... DeAnna said that she and Travis didn't have sex when they spoke with her, but on the stand said she did.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 31 seconds ago
Willmott asks well weren't you misleading in that interview
Deanna says "the only one misleading here is you!"
Willm asks for an approach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics