Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Krafft @SKrafftFox10 · 2m 2 minutes ago
Catfight breaks out between #jodiarias defense Jen Willmott and Deanna Reid. Reid refuses to confirm transcript is accurate.

That's right, Steve. Demean women.

The degenerate defense team twisted her testimony the last time- understandably- she is unwilling to let them do it again.

Righteous indignation.

God bless her.

The only one doing the misleading ... is YOU!

:drumroll::drumroll:

That's not exactly lying about having had sex with Travis.

Right. I did not know the context, just remember it being said that she told the truth on ths tand but 'lied' to them in the pre-interview. I should have known it was not really a lie.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 5 seconds ago
Deanna says there was an audio recording of this and Wilmt has a fit and says no question was asked and Juan has a fit and we have a sidebar

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 34 seconds ago
Deanna says she wants to see the transcript from interview #jodiarias #3tvarias

All the DT is doing is trying to bash up this witness and the jury has to realize what is going on. Deanne is NOT on trial here and she has just proven that the DT lied with the Affidativ. Now the DT is trying to bash her for it.

The DT is the worst DT in the whole world. They have no clue how a jury is perceiving things.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 2m2 minutes ago
Willmott, Maria and #jodiarias still speaking to each other in court.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 50s51 seconds ago
Correction: Court resumes tomorrow at 3:30pm ET. That's 1:30pm MT. #jodiarias

The degenerate defense team twisted her testimony the last time- understandably- she is unwilling to let them do it again.

Righteous indignation.

God bless her.

And perhaps a little dig about the untrustworthiness of accusations found only on paper, such as affadavits?,

OT, but both defendants in Vandy rape trial guilty on all counts.

ETA: #wildabouttrial

You all just know the Cha-Cha is the person in charge of Jodi's twitter account. She needs to be fired from her job. She is hardly professional.

Sherry knows she's doing it.....evidently, she thinks its cute or amusing or just ok....IIRC, Juan complained about it and was basically told to sit down and shut up

Then MDLR goes to counsel table and pow wow with JW and JA. As two watchers are leaving one says,"... Sure made her look like a fool." But I have no idea who she was talking about, or who the Jodi supporters are for that matter.

A couple here, a senior couple man in wheelchair are discussing that "Jennifer must have had her oatmeal this morning." Hmmm. Maybe too much coffee.

I'm talking about the full header that shows detailed path through all servers, not the basic one that we always see. Was that tweeted?

Wait... did Deanna not answer the question, and get dismissed, or will she be called back?
That was abrupt, and I feel a little spinny from it.
(not spinny like when someone grabs you [this usually leads to being choked out], more like I just got pushed off a delightful merry go round spinny)

I'm going to go pay attention to my dh, and make supper and so forth. Thanks to all of you for your posts. Hasta la vista!

So I wonder what Nurmi's answer was, is he filing a supplement to his prosecutorial misconduct motion or not?

Right. I did not know the context, just remember it being said that she told the truth on ths tand but 'lied' to them in the pre-interview. I should have known it was not really a lie.

As soon as I heard them make that insinuation I knew it must have been taken out of context. And it really was. Deanna should just answer the question and say yes I said this but you didn't ask me if I ever had sex with Travis. This is a different question.

With audio the jury would hear her answer in context, I'm guessing.
She is also highlighting the fact that Witness #1's affadavit was just a piece of paper full of lies, so why should she believe anything else the defense teams presents on a piece of paper in court. I'm glad she didn't back down. After what Nurmi put her through when he questioned her during the last trial, the defense deserves all the payback they get. :happydance: Oh and Wilmott trying to 'pull a Juan' on a witness just makes her look and sound like a shrill harpy.

No court Thursday may be due to Flores funeral - JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member