Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 15 seconds ago
As a Bishop he would conduct sacrament meetings, deal with callings, Sunday School and issues among members #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 38 seconds ago
Activities were sports, spiritual teachings and service #jodiarias #3tvarias

No, no. When you enter Costa Rica you have to fill out immigration papers. She was there 18 months. I believe that is what JW was asking. The papers will show she entered once and left at the end of 18 months. jmo

Well there you go. I learn something new here everyday!

Part of his duties was to listen to people who come talk to him and decide if it was serious, sanctions. Temple recommend description. Temple separate from areas open to public. But you don't have to have a temple recommend to attend baptism.

Explaining how baptism protocol works. Nurmi objecting. Overruled.

No, no. When you enter Costa Rica you have to fill out immigration papers. She was there 18 months. I believe that is what JW was asking. The papers will show she entered once and left at the end of 18 months. jmo
It would have been a Visa though- not immigration papers- whole other thing.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 39s40 seconds ago
Martinez asks if you have to have a temple recommend to attend a baptism. Bishop says no. #jodiarias

If these are jury questions, then someone on the jury is Mormon or knows a lot about Mormonism - particularly the one about recommend meetings
IIRC, one young man on jury is a Mormon. He was concerned about DP but finally said he would give DP if necessary. Anyone else remember him? I think he asked to be sure DR was telling the truth. This will make him have faith in her answers. He will know JA is a liar.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 15s 16 seconds ago
Parker is explaining the temple recommends and baptisms don't have to happen in the temple and anyone can attend. #jodiarias #3tvarias

:gaah: She is at it again ... why is this even allowed !

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 58m 58 minutes ago

Let's hope Deanna Reid looks just as non-credible today as she did yesterday! #jodiarias.

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 56m 56 minutes ago

"Bishop" Parker to testify today. Would a so-called man of God lie under oath? Nurmi will impeach him. #jodiarias.

Part of his duties was to listen to people who come talk to him and decide if it was serious, sanctions. Temple recommend description. Temple separate from areas open to public. But you don't have to have a temple recommend to attend baptism.

Explaining how baptism protocol works. Nurmi objecting. Overruled.

On what possible basis?!

I need for someone to explain to me why Mormonism is relevant to the slaughter of Travis Alexander. #jodiarias

we all want to know that

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Bishop VP is the decision maker that would determine what their sanction was for sin. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 20s 21 seconds ago

I need for someone to explain to me why Mormonism is relevant to the slaughter of Travis Alexander. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
You don't have to have a temple recommend to baptize someone according to Parker #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 52s 53 seconds ago
No one has to have a temple recommend to attend a baptism #jodiarias #3tvarias

:gaah: She is at it again ... why is this even allowed !

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 58m 58 minutes ago

Let's hope Deanna Reid looks just as non-credible today as she did yesterday! #jodiarias.

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 56m 56 minutes ago

"Bishop" Parker to testify today. Would a so-called man of God lie under oath? Nurmi will impeach him. #jodiarias.

Holy crap. This should be shut down by the judge!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 25 seconds ago
Parker met TA around March of 99. TA just came back from his mission #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DNALab4U