Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which computer "expert" did Nurmi consult over the weekend to prepare for Det. Perry Smith? Neumeister? IHaveOneAndIUseIt? "Tony"? MMcG?

:tyou::tyou: wenwe4 for that breakdown !

And wow: Jurors present 102 hrs in 13 weeks trial to date – (34:00 hrs since Dec18th)

So ... if my "math" is correct, the average is 7.8 hours per week ?

:gaah:

Yep!

We are really rolling now with the extended days and almost having jurors in for 3 or more days per week now.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
I know this will come as a shock to many but #JodiArias retrial running a bit late this morning. A child abuse case is going on right now.

I hope we get to see Demarte today. Oh boy, what a treat that is going to be! :happydance::happydance:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 4m4 minutes ago
After Bishop Parker, expect the State to call Detective Smith to talk about *advertiser censored* on computer and Janeen Demarte. #jodiarias

I also think if the defense had no questions for the Bishop, they could have just said that on Thursday, instead of making the poor guy fly home to Ca. and then fly back again four days later. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I'm sure KN will want to know how those pop-ups of scantily-clad women on his computer made him feeel

I hope we get to see Demarte today. Oh boy, what a treat that is going to be! :happydance::happydance:

I hope DeMarte was given JA's letter to the Alexanders to factor into her opinion. One important thing DeMarte pointed out repeatedly to JW's "JA only had 4 boyfriends in her entire life, right" was that all 4 were "back to back" with no time in between. She hadn't landed a Travis replacement before he sent her packing in April 08 and by June Ryan Burns was still only a vague possibility.

Here we go, another motion :facepalm:

B82mziAIUAAFcmX.png:large

Wheew! I made it here in time! I had inadvertently turned on my TV to HLN instead of turning on my laptop. Following this trial-by-tweet can be frustrating, but imagine what it was like in the olden days when folks had to wait for the newspapers to publish an account of each court session. Thank you,Tweeters!

"I'm incredibly shocked to see another motion to preclude," said no Jodi Arias trial watcher ever.

But, but... Nurmi did the same thing to the prosecution with Mr. Smith's testimony. Judge gave Juan time to interview him, just like she gave Nurmi time to interview. The only difference is that Juan and Smith never agreed on a time and Juan had to go in cold.

Thanks Meemaw, and Happy Birthday yesterday !!

Yw

My birthday is in March but thanks for the early wishes

I must have put the wrong date somewhere on here hmmmm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Juan is here in black suit and burgundy and blue striped tie #jodiarias #3tvarias #juantiereport

thought i'd have missed something,but why am i surprised they haven't started yet

When did this happen? Last I heard Juan asked Geffner if he knew anything the secret magazine code. He looked surprised and said "no". I didn't think they went that much into it.
I don't think they needed to go farther with the magazine. Geffner stated whether Jodi wrote it or not, it would not change his opinion of her. I think the abundance of evidence brought in that question her character or honesty and nothing would change his opinion. That in itself makes him not believable.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 52s 53 seconds ago

Jury will hate Defense team if they get as crude and sexual w/Bishop as they have with other witnesses. #jodiarias

-----JMO but absolutely nothing will surprise me coming from this defense :gaah: !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savethedryads