GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, after doing further research concerning BK and NG via videos .... NG reveals, to a camera-person over dinner with BK, that he and BK had been best friends and when NGs mother kicked him out of her house (he never explained why his mother did this) then, being as BK and NG were best friends), WH took him in.

that could of just been a story to keep WH reputation intact

Beginning to sound like someone has a horse in this race.

I am not sure what you mean by this. Just because they are celebrities doesn't mean we as the general public need to know everything about their personal lives. Yes, I have some strong opinions on the subject but it really doesn't affect my life in any way. I just think people are entitled to decency and compassion especially in times of need and I will voice that to anyone who will listen.

Why would a mom kick out a 12 yr old boy? That is illegal. And downright cruel.

I suppose it's possible that he was a behavior problem and his mother was about to kick him out, perhaps to live with a relative.

I can't 'prove' it but I believe he was older, more like 16+, when he joined WH's household.

~jmo~

As I posted earlier I researched and found a video where NG told how he came to live with WH and BK .... celebrities and their children ARE our business .... that's the price they pay for fame.

I disagree with this. I don't think that is the price they pay. I think it's a sad negative effect. Just because someone has the incredible talent of WH doesn't mean she gives her life over to the public to become tabloid fodder. I am sure she didn't ask to have the voice that she did and I am sure she didn't ask to become famous. BK certainly didn't ask for the fame and ridiculousness that being WH's and BB's child gave her.

I am not sure what you mean by this. Just because they are celebrities doesn't mean we as the general public need to know everything about their personal lives. Yes, I have some strong opinions on the subject but it really doesn't affect my life in any way. I just think people are entitled to decency and compassion especially in times of need and I will voice that to anyone who will listen.

A concern that probably would have to be taken up with the media. JMO

Still shocked and confused, not with any judgments either, that so much of this current development goes back and seems to lead here. For instance, learning that Max was a former ex of Bobbi Kristina's, and also a long time friend of Nick's, and this was part of the news back in 2011. (I didn't know that and wasn't paying attention.) I also had no idea how Whitney's family never took to the romance of BK and NG. It's uncomfortable now the way the news reports it, and I honestly don't know what to think.

Worried and concerned for Bobbi Kristina. All we can do for her is pray.

I am not convinced that Max and BK were in a romantic relationship in 2011. An earlier article about the incident did not say this.

~fwiw/jmo~

I've been checking twitter every now and then to see if there have been any updates. SMH People are either really stupid and ignorant, or they purposely try to act that way. I'm stunned by some of the things found on twitter.

:notgood:

Anyway, I think it would be good to put together a list of things that are known in this situation. I don't have time to do that tonight, but maybe tomorrow. Or if someone else wants to that would be great. With all of the different media reports combined with so many rumors it can be hard to follow what is rumor and what we know for sure.

The only thing I know for an absolute, is that there does not appear to be a good outcome for Bobbi Kristina Brown. God Bless her. :rose:

Bk also apparently had an open bench warrant for "failure to appear over an expired tag". That seems mighty odd, they give tickets for expired tags, how did it end up being a bench warrant? And was there more to the story?

http://buzz.blog.ajc.com/2015/02/06/documents-bobbi-kristina-faced-arrest/

Catching up, sorry if this has been said already. What probably happened was she got a ticket for the expired tag, then didn't pay it on time, so a warrant was issued. If she took care of the ticket they would cancel the warrant, but in the meantime if she had been pulled over for something else she would have been arrested for not paying that ticket.

Why would a mom kick out a 12 yr old boy? That is illegal. And downright cruel.

I said that because one of the articles somewhere on here mentioned it. Either she couldn't take care of him anymore/kicked him out. The not being able to take care of him, could be because he was out of control kid, not money issues. And really how old was he? Anywhere from 12 to 16.

I said that because one of the articles somewhere on here mentioned it. Either she couldn't take care of him anymore/kicked him out. The not being able to take care of him, could be because he was out of control kid, not money issues. And really how old was he? Anywhere from 12 to 16.

but why would WH (whose own life was a mess) want bothered with a teenage boy? With all her money she could of sent him to a private type school. WH wanted him, why?? and no adoption? yet an Uncle (saw him 6 years ago) and a grandma kept in touch at a distance? even his birthdate on the web just says (c.1990) WHY so secretive about all his life??? How old was WH when she 'invited' him to live with her and BK?

Just trying to understand the night leading up to the morning Bobbi Kristina was found in the bathtub.

Tell me if I got the facts straight so far.

Nick and Max went out, but Bobbi Kristina didn't go out with them but had another guy friend hanging out with her. (don't remember his name, but she posted that "fambam" picture at 2 a.m.) When did he leave BK back at her house? Did he offer any useful info? Has he been cleared?

Hopefully, the family has the whole story. Nick was so important to Bobbi Kristina and now not able to be by her side. Of course, I find it odd.

I suppose it's possible that he was a behavior problem and his mother was about to kick him out, perhaps to live with a relative.

I can't 'prove' it but I believe he was older, more like 16+, when he joined WH's household.

~jmo~

Quite a ways up thread there was a post that linked to a NG tweet were he said something about moving in with WH when he was 16.

Just trying to understand the night leading up to the morning Bobbi Kristina was found in the bathtub.

Tell me if I got the facts straight so far.

Nick and Max went out, but Bobbi Kristina didn't go out with them but had another guy friend hanging out with her. (don't remember his name, but she posted that "fambam" picture at 2 a.m.) When did he leave BK back at her house? Did he offer any useful info? Has he been cleared?

Hopefully, the family has the whole story. Nick was so important to Bobbi Kristina and now not able to be by her side. Of course, I find it odd.

maybe he was the guy that jumped the fence that the LE was looking for on store/bank videos...............a witness? Was the fight at 6am when NG came home? Only neighbors and witnesses would know. And it looks like no one is talking and no updates on BK...............so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa