Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitney lived in NJ, but I don't know if the house was sold after her death. I assume BK might have chosen Roswell,GA because Atlanta has a huge music industry

Whitney lived in NJ, but I don't know if the house was sold after her death. I assume BK might have chosen Roswell,GA because Atlanta has a huge music industry

They had ties to Atlanta because of her family, right?

I do not know a link, but WH trashed the house, let someone draw ugly photos on the walls and was way behind on her mortgage...........house sold after her death

I do not know a link, but WH trashed the house, let someone draw ugly photos on the walls and was way behind on her mortgage...........house sold after her death
Do you have a link? Because that sounds incredible.

Do the county tax records show owners of townhouses and condos?

Does anyone else besides me wonder why Gary Garland changed his surname to Houston? :-o

Does anyone know when he did so? Was he Garland when he married his second wife, Pat?

Today, I spent some time reading articles and listening to interviews around the time of Whitney's death. Even more questions arise for me about the whole Houston clan. Anyone wanna buy a candle to shed some light? <g>

~jmo~

I think WH said that it was BB that started drawing strange faces and things on the walls inside their home. (Oprah interview)

I'll see if I can find it, if anyone wants to see it. Don't even know why we care, TBH. Lol

ETA--Add link to Oprah interview. It's LONG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZlGsMXRiyc

I think WH said that it was BB that started drawing strange faces and things on the walls inside their home. (Oprah interview)

I'll see if I can find it, if anyone wants to see it. Don't even know why we care, TBH. Lol

Thank you. This is my recollection as well.

I understand about not caring, or even not important. I am more interested in the GA digs and the "Houston" aka Garland family's involvement in BK's life, implied above.

~jmo~

Pure speculation:

Although I cannot cite a source, I believe that the townhouse in which BK lived was selected for her and it was not the home in which WH lived. I say this because in the reality series The Houstons: On Our Own, much was made of the discomfort (for lack of a better word) that BK felt while remaining in that home after the death of her Mother. At that point, her aunt Pat found and decorated the apartment into which BK and NG moved (separate bedrooms, at the time). I just figure that after they'd been evicted from the apartment, WH's home might have been sold and/or BK would not want to return to it, and so another residence was purchased.

I would like to think that the townhouse was purchased with undistributed funds from the testamentary trust rather than from BK's 10% share. OTOH, it may well have been leased. Who knows?

Also, to add, I doubt that WH would have lived in a row house type of development. Again, I could most certainly be wrong.

Just musing...

~jmo~
That makes sense. A nice large condo in a decent area near Atlanta close to family. I wonder if it was leased as well.

Does anyone else besides me wonder why Gary Garland changed his surname to Houston? :-o

Does anyone know when he did so? Was he Garland when he married his second wife, Pat?

Today, I spent some time reading articles and listening to interviews around the time of Whitney's death. Even more questions arise for me about the whole Houston clan. Anyone wanna buy a candle to shed some light? <g>

~jmo~

Cissy was married to a Garland and divorced and married a Houston

Thank you. This is my recollection as well.

I understand about not caring, or even not important. I am more interested in the GA digs and the "Houston" aka Garland family's involvement in BK's life, implied above.

~jmo~
Ditto. Truth be told, I knew absolutely nothing about any of these people before this happened to BK. Since then, I have given myself a crash course in the Houston/Brown clan, and it wasn't pretty.

I watched all episodes of "On Our Own" and "Being Bobby Brown", did a bunch of reading and watching interviews. It sure was an eye opener.

I was also wondering when Gary changed his name to Houston. That bugs me for obvious reasons.

Do you have a link? Because that sounds incredible.

I can't remember but it is on WS somewhere..............shocked me, because I thought she would of had maids and housekeeper.
FOUND IT!
Cissy's tell all book!
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...from-cissy-houston-s-remembering-whitney.html

Whitney&#8217;s home&#8212;where they found a scene straight out of a horror movie. It was &#8220;dirty&#8221; and &#8220;messy,&#8221; and &#8220;somebody had been spray-painting the walls and doors, painting big glaring eyes and strange faces. They were evil eyes, staring out like a threat ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member