VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Break 2/27 thru 3/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per BK: The jurors are planning on leaving but haven't exited the courthouse yet. She also said they are not deliberating tomorrow. UGH...

Okay ... just saw the latest Tweets !

:gaah: Jury is coming back on Monday !

It's going to be a long ... long ... very long weekend !

:gaah:

Im sad but honestly it means they are taking it seriously.

Monday it is.

BLAM REALITY ‏@blamreality 2m2 minutes ago

#JodiArias BREAKING NEWS confirmed by @cnn - Jury has left for the day back on Monday

Don't know if that is a prank...
They have 2 followers and are trolling, IMO (Read other tweets)

I keep chanting a mantra- or praying out loud- SHE WILL NEVER ACTUALLY BE EXECUTED- GIVE HER THE SENTENCE SHE DESERVES!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Jury is going home. Coming back Monday. #jodiarias

I want to be optimistic. I really wish a juror hadn't tried to get off and been refused.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 45s45 seconds ago

Jurors in #jodiarias are leaving. They have deliberated for about 9 hours and 45 minutes over two days and will return Monday for day 3

.Cathy ‏@courtchatter 45s45 seconds ago
I hate this for the Alexanders. xoxo #jodiarias

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 21s21 seconds ago

No verdict today...jury leaves and goes home. They will not deliberate tomorrow, return on Monday #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 58s58 seconds ago
I hate this for the Alexanders. xoxo #jodiarias

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 2m2 minutes ago
Jury done for the day. (No Friday for the next two Fridays.) #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Jury is getting ready to leave #jodiarias #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
Jury is going home. Coming back Monday. #jodiarias

Ugh, guess they arent ready to make a decision yet..Now they have a three day weekend to really think about things...either that or they will use their break to NOT think about Jodi

Jodi singing "Like a Prayer" ...

"Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10

While we wait for a verdict, audio of #JodiArias singing Madonna song the first time I met her in jail. Strange.

http://youtu.be/jc4PpcwwWoA"

Alexanders were there to see the jury off...so they showed before 4:30 ..

MC Superior Court @courtpio · Feb 25
State v #JodiArias: The jury has left for the day. They will return tomorrow at 9am to deliberate.

nevermind i copied this from someone else

Beth says jurors leaving and will not deliberate Friday

And Tanisha she is me with more restraint. Her in court I do not know how she did it I'd be locked up by now.
I get the sadness but I emphasize with the anger. The anger would be too much for me and when the defense trashed Travis I'd go boogoloo. So much respect for the Alexander family. I hope they get the verdict they deserve after sitting through this assassination of their brother.

JA probably takes this as a victory that the jurors aren't on the same page yet. She wont sweat about it nearly as much as TA family. Imagine whats going through their mind since that already had one hung jury.

SMDH I just do not understand the 3 day weekends. I don't get it at all!!!

I believe they made up their minds. Want to sleep on it and come in fresh on Monday. Maybe they just convinced their one hold out. Another jury did that. Wasn't it Scott Peterson? Anyway, the family needs to rest. They knew it could go either way. If they rest and prepare for the worst (life) and they hear a sentence of death, they will be elated, as they will know that no one has bought the defense lies. I am believing that.

Cathy @courtchatter · 1m 1 minute ago
Jury won't deliberate this Friday or for the next 2 Fridays if they need that long. Come on jury, you can't possibly need that

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 2m2 minutes ago
Interesting that #JodiArias jury is staying past 430.

Yet, the trial could not go late or start early....and 2 hour lunches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nosferatu