Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
what makes a person become the highest level of person of interest?

There must be something 'forensic' that links him or someone he knows. I just can't shake the feeling that he is involved somehow.

In regard to cameras in bushland, often growers of illegal substances will set them up around their crops.

The police may have been looking at the property to determine any alternate routes to the search area.

If someone he knows is involved, he could be linked unknowingly. Someone could have borrowed his house or car etc

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ch-for-missing-toddler-william-tyrrell-widens

A police spokesman has now confirmed that no evidence of William Tyrrell has been recovered from those locations, and that search teams will be called off today.

Investigators were confident about a tip-off and information received by detectives that have led them to the area, but later today it was revealed by the police spokesman that the information was general rather than specific and did not suggest the location of a body.

what makes a person become the highest level of person of interest?
and what would top level homicide detectives be looking for at his property yesterday
did they ask him/them more questions?
hes already given a 10 page statement and dna and denies harming william

Good question, trying to unnerve him? Show him ( and the media ) they aren't going away?

Wouldn't it be "funny" *if the wife knows more than BS and she's using the fact that the media are hounding BS as cover?

did someone bungle a planned abduction and bs is covering for them?

So sad and frustrating that the search is coming to a close.

First I hoped they found nothing, but now I wish they could find him where ever he is.

So sad and frustrating that the search is coming to a close.

First I hoped they found nothing, but now I wish they could find him where ever he is.

That is a bit strange that police seemed very sure of the search length. Just because of resources /time or do they know for sure they will or won't find something where they're looking?

That is a bit strange that police seemed very sure of the search length.

Just my impression, but they did say in the first press conference this was just one lead of many, and they were expecting to make more searches..

Or did someone use him and set him up?

its possible i guess, anything is really in this case.
i think there are 12 detectives still full time on this case so hopefully they have looked into that aspect of it

Any photos of the cameras seen in the forest?

Wonder if the police have surveillance out on those roads cutting through forests, to see if anyone revisits a scene.

If they found something significant, would they release it straight away or wait for an arrest?

Does BS have direct involvement, knowledge or is he being set up ?

The coincidences are well rather ......
He
* Visited the house 4 days before.
* Presumably he was expected to return the very day William disappeared.
* He missed a call from the house ????
* He returned a call to the house. ???
a) was unable to get through.
b) got through and was told it was not a good time - he would be contacted when it was.
* He deleted his call log. ???
* He returned to the house a few days later to complete repair.
* Gave police interview soon after disappearance that had inconsistencies.
* Facs report - iinterview - removal of children - ongoing investigation

That's a lot of coincidences, a lot of bad luck or a lot of good planning if someone was setting him up. imo

Oooh thought .. what if his wife is the informant?

Mrs G, that what I've thinking. During those clips she looked emotionally fragile, :shame:she'd open up like a ripe melon IMO. Gentle pressure, gentle understanding pressure....:anguish:

Kleenex darl?

Did i miss the point where this went from being a missing persons case to a homicide case? Has that been officially announced or has it been a slip of tongue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa