Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to juror number 4's voice crack is heart wrenching. He is so emotional about the outcome. I can't even begin to imagine the level of sadness and disappointment the 11 are feeling.

P.S. The way NG pronounces the word "juror" is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Jur-OR :facepalm:

I believe it is really her. It has vacation photos of her and hubby...one of her FB "friends" is Jennifer Willmont, etc.

VERY SAD TO SAY IT DOES APPEAR THAT SHE IS THAT UNPROFESSIONAL and heartless.

I also believe it is her. I saw the photos of her and hubby in Costa Rica. Her comments are so childish..like she was playing a game of baseball.:gaah:

You know what is so damn frustrating and counterintuitive about the need for a "unanimous decision" is, at the end of the day 1 single juror decided JA should get life and effectively made it happen, yet 11 jurors chose death (and tried to tell the Judge that one juror engaged in misconduct and refused to deliberate) and were, according to available information, either ignored or disregarded.

Essentially ONE JUROR decided JA's punishment!

This has to change to the majority as is practiced in Florida.

BBM: Exactly! Change to a 'majority verdict' would prevent undermining of the penalty phase by a stealth juror. IMHO.

juror 4 said they were concerned about possiblty of her getting off by age 50...jury is never supposed to consider that....he made a big mistake saying that if they talked about that.

OMG! I had no idea they got jurors contact info!!!! Well, then we don't have to guess who gave them to that 'supporter site'. MLDR posts there regularly. They are going after the 11 jurors.

Yes they are. Some of the things I read today on Twitter scared me. These people are crazy. I had to stop reading and I won't go back there for JodiArias tweets. The positive greatly outweighs the negative posts but If you want to still have faith in humanity, don't read anything with that hashtag.

I'm a little confused about the stealth juror and how people knew what she liked on FB because I never could find her page. Was that true or a rumor?

Can't help you. I'm confused also.

WTF, surely all this information coming out about this juror can't be true.

IF this crap is true--there absolutely has to be a legal remedy/ramification for this. If this was a pro-prosecution juror all hell would have broke loose with this information. FFS where is the justice here.

I am trying to focus on the positives in all of this but the more I know the more I want to scream!!!! Just listen to the other jurors and know they are virtually traumatized by what happened. Seriously if all of this about #17 turns out to be true I'm about to lose my CHIT.

I don't know if any of these statements have been verified. It's twitter so who knows.

I have been watching for 2 mins and Nurmi has objected 3 times. Objection,Movetostrike,mistrial.. All in one breath.. LOL

Seriously...this has to be a rumor???

It's not. I saw it but I didn't think we were allowed to post or talk about it on here so I didn't say anything. I saw her page too and everything that's being said as far as her "likes" is also true. Her page is gone now.

Exactly! She is crying victim. Birds of a feather. I have a feeling we will see her and her husband on one of those "Anthony-paying news programs" or at least I think they are hopeful to be on one or more. As a matter of fact, that could have been the plan all along, although I guess there is no way they could have known she'd be the lone holdout. But I still believe they will try to profit from this in some way. Just a feeling I have.

Well for those that follow Dr Phil, watch out, he will have them on with no qualms. $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz