Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, it sounds to me after the other jurors complained she wasn't really deliberating she came back and decided to give the impression thst she was deliberating and considering things and maybe explaining herself a little better, but not really, and without any plans on changing her mind. She didn't want to be kicked off. She was never not going to hang that jury.

RBBM I understand that is your opinion and not based on fact. We can agree to disagree.

RBBM I understand that is your opinion and not based on fact. We can agree to disagree.

Yes it is my opinion, obviously, never claimed it wasn't, and it is based on what I have read and heard. We are all just speculating here, even you.

Maybe it's just me, but the photo on the right is particularly disturbing. That smile, I dunno...

It's not just you. She looks completely crazy. And that one eye that turns inward doesn't help! *shiver*

Article by Jen Wood/Trial Diaries

http://thetrialdiaries.com/exclusivethe-foreman-from-the-jodi-arias-trial-speakshear-his-story/

While I was reading the interview Jen Wood did with the foreman I had a Eureka moment when the foreman was talking about her planning began as far back as the recording. In the past I, as well as others, have said that I thought it began before she left AZ. She wanted to be in CA for an alibi. However, some people have said that the sex phone call recording done by JA wasn't evidence of her planning her defense because she never planned on getting caught.

You know what I think it was? It was to use AFTER he was murdered JUST IN CASE Travis had told anyone about what he had come to learn about who Jodi really was and what she was really all about. Then she could whip it out and say, well you cant believe what Travis told you....listen to this recording. Cant believe I didn't see that sooner. And if it has been said before, "sorry".

Oy!! I THINK coax is only allowed to be 6 inches long. They have to pay like $2.10 a month for utilities If They have electronics

Hahahaha!!! "INCHES"!!! Oh my goodness!!! That makes SO much more sense!! There were like 3 different sizes available, and I thought the options were 6', 9', 12'!!!! It must have been 6", 9", 12"!!!! DUH!!!!

I would have to add sour grapes into the apple and orange analogy. With that said I do understand the frustration of the 11 jurors. It is clear that Juror 17 did participate at some point in the deliberations at least by admission of two jurors.

We don't know what that means to the jurors, but I do know, for a fact, that at least some of them believe she would not look at the evidence presented...all of it...in order to make a fully informed decision. AND, she was basing her decision at least in part on things that were specifically forbidden to use such as the Lifetime Movie--so much so the entire cadre of her peers were so concerned they requested her removal--not so much for her opinion but her refusal to deliberate with them as instructed. I also know that many of the jurors are still suffering the trauma of simply having to beat their heads against her brick wall as she refused to even explain her own decision, much less address an alternate one.

Sour grapes is an interesting analogy you choose as well in the fruit family. I don't know that I, myself, personally speaking feel a sense of "sour grapes" in the traditional insult it usually means. What I do feel strongly about though as a sister of a murder victim, in this very State and as an AZ taxpayer who contributed to Jodi Arias' victim bashing defense is the levels of injustice this trial demonstrated to me. And to victims everywhere--of murder, of domestic violence, surviving family members and of milking the system.

But sour grapes do relate to something I'm quite fond of which is a fine wine. Maybe an Old Vine Zinfandel. If I had one, I'd be making a toast right now to Lady Justice and invite her to the party.

yep, it was all a rouse to get her agenda through. I agree 1000%.

To be honest, it sounds to me after the other jurors complained she wasn't really deliberating she came back and decided to give the impression thst she was deliberating and considering things and maybe explaining herself a little better, but not really, and without any plans on changing her mind. She didn't want to be kicked off. She was never not going to hang that jury.

That's what she said...

Hahahaha!!! "INCHES"!!! Oh my goodness!!! That makes SO much more sense!! There were like 3 different sizes available, and I thought the options were 6', 9', 12'!!!! It must have been 6", 9", 12"!!!! DUH!!!!

Christ. This sounds even more forced than the first time around, not even kidding. Her talking about the Flores interview and the way she backtracked through her half hearted tears "I wish I could take that-well there's a lot of things I wish I could take back-but that's one of them."

How not to fake remorse.

And she sounds EXACTLY like I imagined.

I will believe that when I see it. If a media outlet pays enough money the county will agree to it. History shows us that.

If I am not mistaken Perryville does not allow interviews with the inmates. Yes, I reserve my prayers for those who truly deserve them.

Katie, you don't really think she would do things over again, do you? I am really surprised she didn't do it sooner. Travis just happened to be the one, the unlucky one. This would have happened sooner or later.

Oh Blech...wonder how many times she practiced that remorse act in front of the stainless steel "mirror". Nothing absolutely nothing rings true about that sociopath. Except wishing she could do things over again which I think has something to do with a camera.

Thanks, Tulessa for posting this. But you know what? I just can't listen to her BS yet.

Me either. I'm waiting on the day Deanna smacked down Wilmott. I just want to see the look on her face. CMJA's too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels