GUILTY SC - Adam Berry, 22, West Columbia, 4 March 2015 *Arrests*

Going to have to sort this one through...

Man charged with attempted murder after Thursday shooting
BY ANNE-KATHRYN FLANAGAN
January 10, 2014

COLUMBIA, SC — According to the Richland County Sheriff’s Department, a man has been arrested in connection with a shooting on Broad River Road Thursday morning.

James Galloway, 23, was arrested in Aiken county and charged with two counts of attempted murder after two people were shot during a domestic dispute.

###

Police: Man Stabbed to Death During Fight
WLTX 2:59 p.m. EDT May 20, 2014

Lexington County, SC (WLTX) - Pine Ridge police have arrested a man in connection with a stabbing death Monday night. (17-year-old Nicholas Berry, AKA Nicholas Benjamin Chhith)

Officers say they were called to a home on Dogwood Road around 9 p.m. when they got a report of a stabbing. When officers arrived, they found the body of 23-year-old James Galloway of West Columbia.

Interesting. Possible connection here that dates back over a year ago.

Man arrested in Broad River Road parking lot shooting

Posted: Jan 09, 2014 10:36 AM EST
Updated: Jan 19, 2014 10:36 AM EST

COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) -
Richland County Sheriff's deputies say an arrest has been made in a parking lot shooting that injured two men.

Deputies say 23-year-old James Galloway was arrested Thursday afternoon in Aiken County and charged with two counts of attempted murder. Investigators say the shooting was the result of a domestic incident.

[…]

Sheriff Leon Lott says Galloway was arguing with his estranged girlfriend when a female friend tried to intervene and Galloway shoved her. Then the two victims stepped in and they were shot.

20jmzxs.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-Michael-Sulier-Home/1563148753927098

Absolutely no news in this case??? Is there an active investigation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Sorry for any typos!

Absolutely no news in this case??? Is there an active investigation?

Yes. There appears to be an active investigation going on according to Adam Berry's uncle. https://www.facebook.com/CrawfordRJ?fref=ts

Adam Berry has 2 FB pages. The mother of his 2 children has a FB page. His girlfriend has a FB page as well....and then they share friends. I've been digging through their pages and the local news pages for 2 days trying to piece together info. Not sure that I can post what is being said since bits and pieces are all over the place...It is a long and complicated story and I don't know if I have to provide links to everyone's ranting.

Normally I don't care about these things, but we live in the same town and the hotel they disappeared from isn't far from me. I like to know who to keep an eye on.

Thanks @Red_Pele. I think I get the gist of it but, haven't seen anything in MSM. Not that I trust that side of the story any more so. :/

Yes. There appears to be an active investigation going on according to Adam Berry's uncle. https://www.facebook.com/CrawfordRJ?fref=ts

Adam Berry has 2 FB pages. The mother of his 2 children has a FB page. His girlfriend has a FB page as well....and then they share friends. I've been digging through their pages and the local news pages for 2 days trying to piece together info. Not sure that I can post what is being said since bits and pieces are all over the place...It is a long and complicated story and I don't know if I have to provide links to everyone's ranting.

Normally I don't care about these things, but we live in the same town and the hotel they disappeared from isn't far from me. I like to know who to keep an eye on.
No doubt.
I think you can get verified and post local rumors. Labeled as rumors. It would be helpful. Locals are the only ones with the exception.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back