VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a video on the page that a person made March 5th, I belive this person was in the first interview. I think everyone else on that interview is at the parade. Look at this person's fb page and this person's gf fb page.

I just think this may be POI he is referring

INTERESTING. I went and found the video from mar 5th.

I think you may be right. Is this the same guy that said she went on a walk to cool off?

INTERESTING. I went and found the video from mar 5th.

I think you may be right. Is this the same guy that said she went on a walk to cool off?

If so, it looks like he is no longer in town.

Thank you so much for transcribing, luckyseven! Your editorial touches made me laugh.

Almost every single sentence of it was just so, so weird. My first touch of hink came when he mentioned something about "unlike what people are saying about her running/drifting away.." I don't remember ANY speculation like that, it seemed so suspicious from the get-go! I think he's trying to plant the doubt that she might, indeed, have run away (since "so many people" thought so) while trying to also make himself seem like a brave/protective advocate for AJ.

At least he spared us the "come home honey, you're not in any trouble I promise" line from so many similar cases that ended tragically.

Biggest sign of a liar is they find the holes in their own story and work backwards to fill in the gaps, hoping to beat people to the punch. So what about that mailbox/cash/gas station/late to work saga does he view as the smoking gun, exactly? "You can ask my boss, he'll tell you how late I was!" WHY? Or did something happen that actually took a lot longer than the gas station trip he's reporting, so it's important for him to say if it had happened later, he wouldn't have had the time?

"Not a family of talkers.. a whole lot of love, not a lot of talking." WHY is it so important for him to convince us they stood there "staring"?? I can't be the only one who finds this part the most confusing/disturbing.

I was here when the transcript was posted. I made a comment and "departed your presence" to go back to bed.:eek:fftobed: Now there are nine pages of comments! Even without catching up, I think it's pretty clear that there is nothing in this interview that tells us anything we can trust, except that he lies. We have been successfully diverted and distracted by WH.

Back to basics. :lookingitup:

I found a video on the page that a person made March 5th, I belive this person was in the first interview. I think everyone else on that interview is at the parade. Look at this person page and this person's gf.

I just think this may be POI he is referring

Did you see "police stations are fun" status?

Thank you for this. Forget the rest of the jumble for the moment, as his mind seems to go from one scenario he seems to building, to another. So at this point in his talk "the only piece of information" would be what, when it comes to videos, that he would want to see to back his story then?

The video he is referencing is footage from a security cam that the police presented for the parents to ID. After a very lengthy explanation about how AJ wears her hair and what she uses to tie it back, he states that it was not AJ in "the only piece of evidence" police have presented them.

Thank you so much for transcribing, luckyseven! Your editorial touches made me laugh.

Almost every single sentence of it was just so, so weird. My first touch of hink came when he mentioned something about "unlike what people are saying about her running/drifting away.." I don't remember ANY speculation like that, it seemed so suspicious from the get-go! I think he's trying to plant the doubt that she might, indeed, have run away (since "so many people" thought so) while trying to also make himself seem like a brave/protective advocate for AJ.

At least he spared us the "come home honey, you're not in any trouble I promise" line from so many similar cases that ended tragically.

Biggest sign of a liar is they find the holes in their own story and work backwards to fill in the gaps, hoping to beat people to the punch. So what about that mailbox/cash/gas station/late to work saga does he view as the smoking gun, exactly? "You can ask my boss, he'll tell you how late I was!" WHY? Or did something happen that actually took a lot longer than the gas station trip he's reporting, so it's important for him to say if it had happened later, he wouldn't have had the time?

"Not a family of talkers.. a whole lot of love, not a lot of talking." WHY is it so important for him to convince us they stood there "staring"?? I can't be the only one who finds this part the most confusing/disturbing.

You're not the only one. Expertly said, thank you.

If we assume WH is telling the truth who was there in the beginning and not at the parade? Who did stuff in the beginning and not later. He basically threatened someone, who has been questioned 3 times and had her jacket.

With all of his name calling,pointing fingers at 2 POI, I hope they come forward now.

I'm not sold on the jacket. Why keep it, and throw everything else out? I have three jackets that do not belong to any of my household in my closet, and they all belong to teenaged friends of my sons.
Just curious, how does one drive with purpose? This neighbor kid saw enough detail to know what AJ was wearing and what time she drove by, but no description of who was in the white car.

This "driving with purpose" just makes me think WH watched Tim Longo talking about Hannah Graham "walking with purpose". Obviously, if you're driving there is a purpose; she wasn't lost on her own street. Guilty or not, this whole interview was a bunch of horse ----!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost every single sentence of it was just so, so weird. My first touch of hink came when he mentioned something about "unlike what people are saying about her running/drifting away.." I don't remember ANY speculation like that, it seemed so suspicious from the get-go!

Respectfully snipped. "Police stations are fun" also has a status very close to "drifting away."

The video he is referencing is footage from a security cam that the police presented for the parents to ID. After a very lengthy explanation about how AJ wears her hair and what she uses to tie it back, he states that it was not AJ in "the only piece of evidence" police have presented them.

Yet it is not the "only" piece. He saw picture of the jacket he didn't have time to hear LE's details about. He was shown pictures of items he couldn't identify, he knew about the cell phone. So I took his emphasis as the "only" there as being the only video, not the one that put truth to his being in the car with her, but it is a stretch.

I now believe WH. He said a search warrant was issued on the guys house and the same softball jacket with her name on it was found hidden in the closet. Plus the guy found the prestine part of the card while the other pieces were found close by and less prestine looking the next day. Also WH seem frustrated when the cops left out the jacket part but showed him other stuff. She is 19 and i doubt wh could reconigze somethings because he is rarely home and teen girls have lots of clothes, and other items. Plus he authentically seemed mad and seemed like there is plenty of more that LE knows about the case. My only question is where did she leave the key to the truck once she got home? And why didnt she have her own key?

I now believe WH. He said a search warrant was issued on the guys house and the same softball jacket with her name on it was found hidden in the closet. Plus the guy found the prestine part of the card while the other pieces were found close by and less prestine looking the next day. Also WH seem frustrated when the cops left out the jacket part but showed him other stuff. She is 19 and i doubt wh could reconigze somethings because he is rarely home and teen girls have lots of clothes, and other items. Plus he authentically seemed mad and seemed like there is plenty of more that LE knows about the case. My only question is where did she leave the key to the truck once she got home? And why didnt she have her own key?

While I respect your view of it, after the interview all the convoluted bread crumbs and timelines make much more sense, their intent, specifically. That kid was a dupe, the best they had. The brother probably believes he did it so helped the step dad make it look that way, but it hasn't seemed to have washed with LE. That is my view of it. Thanks DM

>>Thursday afternoon the first week she was missing, I don’t know the dates I just know it was the first week that she was missing on Thursday. I got a call – I was at work out of town, not out of town, but an hour away. I wasn’t in my home residence, Norfolk home. But I was working and they called and said “so and so” found part of a credit card with her name. I didn’t ask questions at the time, rushed home whatever, the next day I organized a search party to search from my driveway up the road like you would be driving out of the neighborhood. --WH link>>

Rhetorical questions...where is this? Has a search been conducted at this "out-of-town, not out-of-town", not "Norfolk home" place an hour away?

Yup, me to.

On one hand, he is obviously trying to implicate ZH in the interview, but he makes a huge mistake. When asked if he knew who owns the white car, he said that at first he did not. Now, he shares custody of the two younger girls with ZH. Of course he would know what kind of car he drives.

The only other theory I could possibly come up with is the friend that thinks he's the brother. That's the only other case of a perhaps perceived infatuation that is documented thus far.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's the kid everyone's talking about? I'm confused!!

While I respect your view of it, after the interview all the convoluted bread crumbs and timelines makes much more sense, their intent, specifically. That kid was a dupe, the best they had. The brother probably believes he did it so helped the step dad make it look that way, but it hasn't seemed to have washed with LE. That is my view of it. Thanks DM

But if LE did get a search warrant. This means some oddly coincidences were in place as well. Now if the jacket is the same as she had on 1hr before going missing then that's not good. Iam sure nobody planted the jacket in his house.

>>Thursday afternoon the first week she was missing, I don’t know the dates I just know it was the first week that she was missing on Thursday. I got a call – I was at work out of town, not out of town, but an hour away. I wasn’t in my home residence, Norfolk home. But I was working and they called and said “so and so” found part of a credit card with her name. I didn’t ask questions at the time, rushed home whatever, the next day I organized a search party to search from my driveway up the road like you would be driving out of the neighborhood. --WH link>>

Rhetorical questions...where is this? Has a search been conducted at this "out-of-town, not out-of-town", not "Norfolk home" place an hour away?

The point being in that little scenario, 'i was nowhere near when they found the cards while my brother led the search and recorded it' perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cLeopatra_