VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now believe WH. He said a search warrant was issued on the guys house and the same softball jacket with her name on it was found hidden in the closet. Plus the guy found the prestine part of the card while the other pieces were found close by and less prestine looking the next day. Also WH seem frustrated when the cops left out the jacket part but showed him other stuff. She is 19 and i doubt wh could reconigze somethings because he is rarely home and teen girls have lots of clothes, and other items. Plus he authentically seemed mad and seemed like there is plenty of more that LE knows about the case. My only question is where did she leave the key to the truck once she got home? And why didnt she have her own key?

I agree, he sounded upset, frustrated and angry. I'm not certain about the cause of that upset and anger. I can see multiple possibilities. I'm still trying to decipher what the heck he is talking about most of the time. I'd really like to hear him tell the story in one linear fashion without backtracking or changing course midway through, and then see where we end up.

There's an interesting comment on the fb page from a lady asking about the red truck, but admin was quick to say they weren't searching for it.. and then she posted something that may be of connection...

She lives in NJ, and keeps sharing posts about Aj.. hmm

But if LE did get a search warrant. This means some oddly coincidences were in place as well. Now if the jacket is the same as she had on 1hr before going missing then that's not good. Iam sure nobody planted the jacket in his house.

Who was the only one to have seen her in that jacket according to the step-dad? He, himself in at the station in the car and the kid who, they love so much, who saw her driving "with purpose" wearing something dark that was of course was the jacket, as he goes on to assert. Thanks again, DM

Do we know if only one search warrant has been issued? I would think they would start at her home first, cell records, and vehicles.

Here's the new timeline according to WH:

Sometime prior to WH going to work, he dropped the red truck off at the house for AJ to use, and put the car key in the mailbox.

12 noon : WH and AJ meet at gas station so that he can give her (not borrow, mind you) $200.00 because (he assumes) she wants to buy her boyfriend an expensive phone for his birthday.

12:00 - 12:40 : The money changes hands, and then WH and AJ stand around at the gas station...not really talking, because they are a family that doesn't really talk.

12:40 ish : AJ "departs from his presence".

1:00 ish: Neighbor sees AJ leave the house in the red truck.

1:15 or 1:20 : WH returns to work late from lunch and gets reamed out by his boss.

Around 2:00 : Neighbor sees AJ return to house, followed by a white compact car.

(I guess it's within this time frame, that WH suggests someone moved the truck to the other side of the driveway. Or maybe AJ pulled into the other side of the driveway because another car was in the spot she usually parked in. Hmmmm.)

2:25 The next oldest sibling is home. No AJ.

Police showed him a video of a girl walking towards 7-11. If WH dropped off the car why didn't he tell the police, she would not be walking because I had dropped off the car this morning???

The point being in that little scenario, 'i was nowhere near when they found the cards while my brother led the search and recorded it' perhaps?

The clarification of "Norfolk home" gives me the impression that there is another possible home. It may be near this "out-of-town" work. And it may be a good idea to search there, in a leave no stones unturned kind of way. Just a train of thought, though.

This "driving with purpose" just makes me think WH watched Tim Longo talking about Hannah Graham "walking with purpose". Obviously, if you're driving there is a purpose; she wasn't lost on her own street. Guilty or not, this whole interview was a bunch of horse ----!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it was Porch Smoky Kid who saw her in the truck and then the white car, right? I wonder, what teenage kid actually says "driving with purpose"? It just seems like an odd way to speak for most teenage kids. Much like "departed from my presence".

On one hand, he is obviously trying to implicate ZH in the interview, but he makes a huge mistake. When asked if he knew who owns the white car, he said that at first he did not. Now, he shares custody of the two younger girls with ZH. Of course he would know what kind of car he drives.

The only other theory I could possibly come up with is the friend that thinks he's the brother. That's the only other case of a perhaps perceived infatuation that is documented thus far.

Thoughts?

That's why I can't firmly conclude who he is talking about!

The clarification of "Norfolk home" gives me the impression that there is another possible home. It may be near this "out-of-town" work. And it may be a good idea to search there, in a leave no stones unturned kind of way. Just a train of thought, though.

I think that matters a lot. That wording, for direction, it says something. I do not know what. If he brought her to harm, he may have had to have disposed of her sometime after the station and before being back at work. So where he works, goes to work, that's something that would make him think twice and watch his words, which in his case is often enough backtracking, as so expertly observed up thread.

Do we know if only one search warrant has been issued? I would think they would start at her home first, cell records, and vehicles.

No, we don't. We don't have much of anything really from LE because they're not confirming much of anything or saying anything at all. It's really maddening to me, because all these "leads" and whatnot is coming primarily from WH.

Police showed him a video of a girl walking towards 7-11. If WH dropped off the car why didn't he tell the police, she would not be walking because I had dropped off the car this morning???

Maybe she didn't know he left the keys in the mailbox? That would explain why he was surprised the truck was moved in the driveway. But, wouldn't he have told her when she asked for money?

I am listening to the interview again.. Did WH say the neighbor saw the red truck parked on the left or right side? How does WH it was on another side of the driveway? She obviously left and came back.

Sorry if this is a confusing question.

He reports concern at 4pm that tuesday. She is reported missing at 9pm. Hmmm

A LOT of her twitter friends were also posting about her being missing long before she was actually reported missing at 9:15. I don't think that's so unusual, if family got the word out to her circle of friends before they made an official report. First tweets were around the 6 o'clock time frame.

Here's the new timeline according to WH:

Sometime prior to WH going to work, he dropped the red truck off at the house for AJ to use, and put the car key in the mailbox.

12 noon : WH and AJ meet at gas station so that he can give her (not borrow, mind you) $200.00 because (he assumes) she wants to buy her boyfriend an expensive phone for his birthday.

12:00 - 12:40 : The money changes hands, and then WH and AJ stand around at the gas station...not really talking, because they are a family that doesn't really talk.

12:40 ish : AJ "departs from his presence".

1:00 ish: Neighbor sees AJ leave the house in the red truck.

1:15 or 1:20 : WH returns to work late from lunch and gets reamed out by his boss.

Around 2:00 : Neighbor sees AJ return to house, followed by a white compact car.

(I guess it's within this time frame, that WH suggests someone moved the truck to the other side of the driveway. Or maybe AJ pulled into the other side of the driveway because another car was in the spot she usually parked in. Hmmmm.)

2:25 The next oldest sibling is home. No AJ.

How do we know he dropped the truck off before work?

I would edit, it was a GoPro, not a fancy phone.

Lastly, that driveway looked awfully narrow. I have a hard time picturing a right and left side of the driveway as he described it.

So it was Porch Smoky Kid who saw her in the truck and then the white car, right? I wonder, what teenage kid actually says "driving with purpose"? It just seems like an odd way to speak for most teenage kids. Much like "departed from my presence".

Two different people, the kid and the neighbor, if I read it correctly. Neighbor only saw the red truck around 2 and the kid saw her in the white car, dark jacket, with purpose, and "struggled" somehow before reporting it days later.

He reports concern at 4pm that tuesday. She is reported missing at 9pm. Hmmm

As a parent of an older teen, I can understand having concern but not filing a report for many hours later. My own kids' curfew is 9pm (early, I know), so that would be a time when concern may boil over into panic for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard