Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, by the way guys .. did you see this?

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 14h14 hours ago
Decided to follow someone new. Who could it be? @Quinn__Michaels

So if you go to Quinn_Michaels account, you see it's a statement which you need to read from the bottom up, anyway, that's been done so here it is in full:

In light of all the BS rumors going around, I thought I'd throw a little truth out into the mix. Believe it or don't. But here it is.

The mental breakdown- complete crap. Jodi has been in jail for going on 7 years, 2 of them in "solitary." She's been thru 2 trials and has faced the death penalty. And you think taking away her video visits and her junk food for a few weeks is going to cause her to have a mental breakdown? Dumbasses!

The article that came out today--wow. Lot of claims being made in there. Lot of inflammatory statements. In large font. But doesn't there ever come a time when you're reading it and you think to yourself, "You know what? There isn't any proof of any kind being offered in this article. A lot of claims. But no proof. Hmm. They say they have proof. So why aren't they showing me any? I guess they assume I'll just believe all this stuff and not ask any questions."

The money trail-- we'll start with the art. Do you really think that the authors have access to my bank account? Come on, people. I've had 17 transactions in the last 30 days? Did they login to my online banking to get those numbers? Did they visit a branch? Did the FBI give them the info? And what's all this I hear about art money being funneled to Europe? WTF? Selling art isn't that complicated. I get an order, money goes into my account, I put a print in a cardboard tube, and I take it to the post office. At no point does Europe factor into this equation. And if this art thing is such a big scam, wouldn't I just want to keep all the money for myself? Why would I send it to Europe?

And why do I need MDLR? What, because she "smuggles" stuff out of jail? I don't know if you're aware of this, but not everything that comes out of a jail has to be smuggled out. They have these convenient little things called inmate property release forms. They come in handy.

By the way, I love how they start a lot of their statements with, "We are also told by @JuansTie..." Juan's Tie? Really? Dumbasses!

Ok, moving on to the 14 bank accounts. I like how they say, "..we have not been authorized to release the bank name." But they were, evidently, allowed to say that there are 14 accounts. Who authorized that? Juan's tie? So what the hell do we need 14 bank accounts for? That seems rather excessive. Seems like an international scam fund could run perfectly well with, I don't know, say, 9 or 10 accounts. And who seized them? The IRS? The FBI? Homeland Security? And what, after the authorities seized the accounts, they reported back to Juan's tie?

Was this in the paper? Was this in an article online? It seems like if something this big happened, other people would have heard about it.

But nope, only Juan's tie knows about it. That makes perfect sense. And here's another line I like, "We've been looking for tax returns associated with the Jodiland empire for months." Really? Where were you looking? And what's taking so long. I thought Juan's tie had the hook up. Can't you just call up the IRS and demand that they give you all the tax returns. Actually, no, you can't. That must be what's taking so long. They go on to say, "We have never been able to locate one tax return associated with her art sales, donation fund, appellate fund, or all of her show me the money funds and big piles of money." Ok, if that isn't a sentence written by an idiot, I don't know what is.

So let's break this down. Art sales- I didn't take over the art until 2014 so I haven't had to file a return yet, dumbass. The donation fund and the appellate fund are the same thing. Not sure what a "show me the money" fund is. And why would we have big piles of money laying around if we have 14 bank accounts? I was going to get into the thing about SJ being the international kingpin of the entire empire, but I changed my mind. If you actually believe that, then I'm probably not going to be able to change your mind. The guy runs a website, ya'll. He's not John Gotti.

So let's refresh. The art thing? It's all me. SJ just updates the website when I ask him to, like if I need him to unlist something after it sells. MDLR has nothing to do with the art. Why? Because I don't need her. It's a one person job. How much art do you think I'm selling?

There's not 14 accounts. There's one account. The appellate fund. That's all there's ever been. This whole thing about pyramid schemes and international money transfers and crime rings and bank account seizures...it's all stupid. But it's exciting, right? And makes you want to read the articles and follow the tweets. Wow, this stuff's juicy.

What's next?

Why do you think that, before the article came out, they announced that they had this big news scoop? It's just a marketing tactic. They wanted to make sure they had you all salivating for the article. Because the Examiner pays by how many hits the article gets. The more BS the authors shove down your throat, the more money they make.

So even if you don't believe anything I just wrote--at least ask these tweeters and article writers to give you some proof that Jodi's art or appellate fund is a scam. Anything. Just one thing. A bank statement? A memo? A letter or an email from the IRS? Anything will do.

By the way, I've known Jodi for a few years now and she rocks. So eat it!

I found all that interesting .. take it for what it's worth.

OBVIOUSLY not written by Jodi....not enough "I"s, and "me"s. :)

MLDR: "#JodiArias did not have a breakdown in jail."

This is the only statement from MLDR I believe. She did NOT have a breakdown....she had a hissy fit or rage. Jodi
is spoiled and did not get her way.

Oh, very good point! She's dissembling by splitting hairs. "Technically, it was not a breakdown so I didn't really lie".:rolleyes:

I dunno, but the TA supporters, in the ongoing twitter war with JA supporters, have exposed another fan's criminal record. I don't agree with this kind of vindictive exposure, but are any of her followers not petty criminals?
BBM-
I saw that mug shot. Seems a big percentage have criminal pasts, on parole. But, I guess they all stick together. Support their kind.
Anyway, a ja supporter was posting personal info, address, phone #'s, ex. of a several people (sound familiar, like the jurors names?) on the juanstie thread. Juan's tie told them to stop but they kept doing it. Now, their posting mug shots, criminal records, etc. And it all goes around & around.

Been out today. So there is nothing new as far as confirmation of the article? Guess it is way too soon. Wishing for more.

Okay..back to cleaning my house. It has been ignored during this trial, as have many other things.
O/T but the first day of Spring is Friday!!! :loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

We can sit outside all day. Jodi only gets an hour. Think of that!

Maybe you could 'not really' watch a Lifetime movie while you're vacuuming... :D

:drumroll: :dance:

BBM-
I saw that mug shot. Seems a big percentage have criminal pasts, on parole. But, I guess they all stick together. Support their kind.
Anyway, a ja supporter was posting personal info, address, phone #'s, ex. of a several people (sound familiar, like the jurors names?) on the juanstie thread. Juan's tie told them to stop but they kept doing it. Now, their posting mug shots, criminal records, etc. And it all goes around & around.

Webber has set up a website dedicated to exposing j4t supporters real life identities and complete personal info calling us cyber bullies.. children and family are off limits imo. It's why I've never engaged I. the discussion of angela arias since she has small children at home

BBM Why would a high level source in the investigation pass this information on to a prolific tweeter and a web-based journalist? It seems very odd to me that an agency investigating this would pass on that type of information to any journalist at this point, let alone two relatively unknown sources, outside of this trial any way. Even if they received information, it doesn't seem like it could be more than a confirmation that an investigation was taking place. I would LOVE for this information to be uncovered if it is true, I'm just skeptical at this point.

Didn't that happen with Watergate? The only difference is that there seem to be very few investigative journalists left and people on the web have taken over. And perhaps this web-based journalist offered genuine information to the high level investigators. I do agree, it's important to be sceptical since these are not authoritative reporters and there is so much dreck out there. But, IMO, it sure beats the yellow journalism of azcentral and Kiefer and his ilk.

thanks Mrs. G Norris! :)
"Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 14h14 hours ago
Decided to follow someone new. Who could it be? @Quinn__Michaels"

I have 2 comments that have the same answer. Sounds like someone who is protesting too much. Sounds like someone's new twitter handle perhaps? MLDR :thinking:

Coincidences or lack of imagination? There is a male Quinn Michaels in Oregon who is an artist. Aunt Sue lives in Or. There's also a married couple with the first names of Quinn & Michael in OR and she (Q) is an artist. Not saying connections, just funny coincidences. :D

Oh, very good point! She's dissembling by splitting hairs. "Technically, it was not a breakdown so I didn't really lie".:rolleyes:

Killer Arias has been put in her place and that caused her claws to come out. She does not take kindly to being told what to do. She's special and rules are for everyone else. How dare Sheriff Joe put limits on her!!! Who does he think he is!!!

Yeah, she threw a fit alright. Call it whatever you want, Maria. It's Killer Arias being a brat, regardless of how you try to spin it.

Managed to gag my way to the end of the manifesto... I was crestfallen because I was expecting CMJA to offer her gentle readers a thank you for the journey, a la the thank you offered to the Fifty Shades of Grey readers. I know the sentencing hearing is a serious matter and I'm only joking, but I kind of wish a dramatic reading of the manifesto could be included in the proceedings because I firmly believe CMJA deserves to be publically mocked for writing it.

I'd like to hear from Edgar and more from the manager of the Purple Plum. I'd also like to hear more from her father solo without Sandy. Bobby Juarez won't talk unless he gets paid, Matt I think knows a lot but he is too afraid of Mr. Martinez to speak out.

LOL about being afraid of JM - completely understandable.

When I watched JM questioning someone on the stand (I couldn't see who it was) he was so in-your-face and aggressive I was laughing at which defense witness was getting the once-over and it turns out it was his own witness Det. Flores!

JM is an equal opportunity griller and it could NEVER be said he was being unfairly aggressive to any defense witness. If they cry about that (ALV) they deserved much, much worse than what they got.

I have such a crush on that man! Juan Martinez the new folk hero!

If I were a network chieftan I really would consider a premium cable or satellite channel to allow true crime aficionados to keep close tabs on their favorite LWOP or DP inmates. Live video feeds for the top felons, at least some amount of time, revenue-sharing with the prison to entice them to permit such a thing. I think it would rake in the $$$. Perhaps multiple channels if needed. Some % of the profits could be donated to victims' families and/or pay for programs geared to victims.

Reward Jodi and others like her with their own reality tv show? No thanks. I'll pass on watching her look through the trash can, sing and do head stands.

Thanks for the Ventana Inn statemnt - I won't quote it because it's long but can't you just imagine Arias swanning around the place like she owned it once she was involved with the boss. I know a girl who was a barmaid in one of the pubs in town and she started a thing with the owner and, almost overnight, was bossing her former workmates around etc etc. She settled down soon enough and was essentially a nice person so it made me think if she so easily let power by association go to her head, how bad would JA have been. Shockingly IMO.

Managed to gag my way to the end of the manifesto... I was crestfallen because I was expecting CMJA to offer her gentle readers a thank you for the journey, a la the thank you offered to the Fifty Shades of Grey readers. I know the sentencing hearing is a serious matter and I'm only joking, but I kind of wish a dramatic reading of the manifesto could be included in the proceedings because I firmly believe CMJA deserves to be publically mocked for writing it.

Wonderful idea!! I think JW should have to read it as if she were jodi.

Sorry Bill...but the lead detective in that case was a liar. That qualifies as misconduct in a criminal investigation. Now, I feel for you in that it wasn't misconduct of the prosecutor, though with the ignorance level in society many will assume it was. It was the cop who lied. And now it has all come out in the wash.

MOO

I remember that case when it happened. This ruling doesn't make her innocent. We don't know if the cop was lying about her confession. Maybe he did, as he was found to have lied in other cases, there is no way to know now. The shooters said it was for the insurance on her son. She would have received the $, not them. At least she did a lot of years in prison. The last witness who testified said she hated her son.

While watching Fox 10 Now yesterday many people were chatting and asking questions to Troy and Samia. A few comments
were made about people harassing Angela Arias on Twitter.

So, I got on her Twitter account and some of the comments were immature and very trashy. I do not think JA's family should be
harassed. This is what I found confusing.....Angela engages with the people who write these negative comments. Why wouldn't she block
them?

I was raised if someone called and harassed you to NOT answer the phone or to change the phone number.

If I received negative posts on twitter or FB I would block the person and move on. I am not in the social media generation so maybe I
don't understand the back and forth exchanges.

For sure JA has become "fixated" on Troy, similar to how she went after Travis in the beginning, i.e. her continuing voicemails and letters to him. MDLR undoubtedly was told by JA to call him. Maybe Troy has quit responding to JA and she is getting frustrated. She always entangles other people in her dirty work. Troy better watch out, JA is tenacious x100. imo

And I believe that she may have intentionally gone to the initial PPL conference just to meet Travis. She had already been looking into the company, I think she heard about him and wanted to meet him.

I don't remember all the exact details, but I remember thinking when I heard about this in the first trial that she went there to meet him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard