Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness!! I just watched that again. So many things she says raise red flags. The most concerning is when he asks if happens to get lif w/parole and gets out some day will people be safe if she's out. And she says something like, "yes, I think so...if they don't attack me, abuse me, or threaten to kill my life".

That is so scary considering that we've come to a group consensus that "victim mentality" is infectious, and that most, if not all, of her supporters suffer from "victim mentality".

It's a good thing her supporters aren't Jodi, since they feel like they are being "attacked", "threatened", and "abused" from people simply using their First Amendment Rights and sharing their opinions.... Jodi clearly said people wouldn't be safe! She'd be pulling out her knife it it were her!!

To me this is one of the most telling things that she's said. People should feel safe as long as Jodi doesn't feel attacked, threatened, or abused??!!! Why couldn't they show that to the jury during the sentencing retrial??!

YES! This is most telling because it is what in her mind is abuse, being attacked & threatened. Clearly, we have seen that she views the world very differently than most. And, saying that people will be safe IF they don't do that, proves that she feels entitled to kill again -if SHE thinks they deserve it!!!!! OMG

Wow! I just accidently stumbled upon the first court documents for JA back in July of 2008. Contains 40 pages! I haven't finished reading yet, but I did skim through a bit and saw something about the pedo letters.

http://murderpedia.org/female.A/images/arias-jodi/jodi-arias-court-docs-1.pdf

ETA.... It's several different dates

Who is the person Victoria Washington wrote that she had represented in another case, causing her to recuse herself?

Why exactly did this case take 5 years to be tried?

Do we know where Travis' journals went?

Oh wow .. that's a bit of nastiness isn't it? So what do we think, that the art seller lives in Arizona? Doesn't JA have family there .. her mom's cousins .. why do they have to be so nasty? I have always stood up for perpetrators families in general because I believe they are victims too, but I don't see why the Arias clan have to provoke Travis' family and friends so much.

Can someone please fill me in on this? I haven't been here for about a week. Thanks!!

Who is the person Victoria Washington wrote that she had represented in another case, causing her to recuse herself?

Why exactly did this case take 5 years to be tried?

Do we know where Travis' journals went?

#1 - Read 19th comment down (BC's) here:

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/posts/566526500090163

I'm not sure which thread it refers to here but I also recall reading it during the first trial.

#2 - Lawyer changes mostly, and once Nurmi got in he started his million motion filings.

#3 - Chris Hughes says he has them but I have no idea how he got possession of them.

Wow! I just accidently stumbled upon the first court documents for JA back in July of 2008. Contains 40 pages! I haven't finished reading yet, but I did skim through a bit and saw something about the pedo letters.

http://murderpedia.org/female.A/images/arias-jodi/jodi-arias-court-docs-1.pdf

ETA.... It's several different dates

JA was 5'4" and 115 lbs when she got the Grand Jury indictment. Going back to one of my old posts, she was not a big woman.

Her bail bond was $2 milion!

Originally posted by Nancy_Drew: "To me this is one of the most telling things that she's said. People should feel safe as long as Jodi doesn't feel attacked, threatened, or abused??!!!"

YES! This is most telling because it is what in her mind is abuse, being attacked & threatened. Clearly, we have seen that she views the world very differently than most. And, saying that people will be safe IF they don't do that, proves that she feels entitled to kill again -if SHE thinks they deserve it!!!!! OMG

That was probably never her mindset before the abuse excuse was dreamed up two years after she killed Travis, but ALV, Samuels and Geffner & co. have done a great job teaching Jodi how to think and behave like a victim of domestic violence. And, as evidenced by her comments, that education has served to make her an even more dangerous person in the future.

JA was 5'4" and 115 lbs when she got the Grand Jury indictment. Going back to one of my old posts, she was not a big woman.

Her bail bond was $2 milion!
That's strange because on her driver's license she is 5'6" and a weight of 125 pounds? I can understand she may have lost weight over the years but not shrunk 2 inches.
I agree she is smallish and that is why I concur with the other WS'ers who put forward the theory that she tasered TA before stabbing him, so he couldn't fight back.

#1 - Read 19th comment down (BC's) here:

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/posts/566526500090163

I'm not sure which thread it refers to here but I also recall reading it during the first trial.

#2 - Lawyer changes mostly, and once Nurmi got in he started his million motion filings.

#3 - Chris Hughes says he has them but I have no idea how he got possession of them.

Wow. Just wow. I read all the comments on that FB page you linked. Wow.

That's strange because on her driver's license she is 5'6" and a weight of 125 pounds? I can understand she may have lost weight over the years but not shrunk 2 inches.
I agree she is smallish and that is why I concur with the other WS'ers who put forward the theory that she tasered TA before stabbing him, so he couldn't fight back.

Doesn't a taser leave confetti or is that only the police kind?

Another thing I'm wondering about is Jodi's next series of appeals.
-Do you think she'll throw Nurmi and Wilmott to the wolves and say they hated her and advised her on a bad defense strategy?
-I wonder what bizarre excuse she'll use for her next appeal: Maybe Mulitple Personality Disorder, or perhaps CMJA will pull an even more bizarre story than the ninja's out of her thumb? I can just imagine her saying she was the victim of a secret government mind control experiment and that they programmed her to kill TA because he was blah blah (insert stoopid CMJA accusation here). And THEN, the government deliberately altered her memory so that when her 'fog' cleared she was given false memories that TA abused her and she acted in self defense. Seriously, she is loop-de-loop :cuckoo: enough to think up something like this and all the conspiracy nuts will start jumping up and down and she can claim even bigger 'victim' status. Or heck, what about when she visited Roswell NM and got abducted by aliens who made her kill TA? :ufo:

Only the police kind with the shooting talons, the personal ones are handheld and you press it against the skin.

I'm not sure, but someone on WS mentioned it as a possibility, and she is the sort of cowardly person who always puts herself and her safety first so it kinda makes sense to me that she did something to incapacitate him before she started stabbing at him in case he managed to overpower her.

@StevenJA86: Just finished reading this.I am so grateful,Travis would be too.I hope many more read it @cshughes @Justice4TravisA http://t.co/D2rVfSQADc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Goodness!! I just watched that again. So many things she says raise red flags. The most concerning is when he asks if happens to get lif w/parole and gets out some day will people be safe if she's out. And she says something like, "yes, I think so...if they don't attack me, abuse me, or threaten to kill my life".

That is so scary considering that we've come to a group consensus that "victim mentality" is infectious, and that most, if not all, of her supporters suffer from "victim mentality".

It's a good thing her supporters aren't Jodi, since they feel like they are being "attacked", "threatened", and "abused" from people simply using their First Amendment Rights and sharing their opinions.... Jodi clearly said people wouldn't be safe! She'd be pulling out her knife it it were her!!

To me this is one of the most telling things that she's said. People should feel safe as long as Jodi doesn't feel attacked, threatened, or abused??!!! Why couldn't they show that to the jury during the sentencing retrial??!

While it's been mentioned here before, her choice of words: "kill my life," is so weird. Not "kill me," or "take my life," but "kill my life," is very telling. And weird.

Among other odd things she said in that interview: "I'm sorry if I didn't say sorry."
Add to that her high school student-councilish vote-for-me type speech, the outrageous survivor t-shirt promo, and the plug about donating hair (there will be less hair if I'm sentenced to death), ugh!

The above post is from Steven Alexander endorsing Chris and Sky Hughes book

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been trying to catch up on this thread--still pages to go--and a hearty "cheers" to those of you who had the stomach to revisit Fonseca's testibaloney. I certainly couldn't. Of all the so-called experts used by the DT, she angered me the most.

Here's my question. It seems to me that she was trying to insert the possibility (or, knowing her ramrod "logic," the likelihood) that JA is a victim of incest. But the DT didn't follow through with that innuendo, and now I wonder why. I mean, there clearly was "no low is too low" with their strategy. Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member