TX - Trial of Robert Durst in the murder of Morris Black

Without proof of the crime, it would be considered a rumor, possibly slander by RD's attorney, IMO. If he had direct knowledge, LE would have to have the proof in order to verify if he was being truthful with his information. IMO, it's no different than any other witness. Just because you think that someone is "capable" of committing a crime does not mean they are "culpable."

IMO, a combination of all his odd behavior, violent outbursts, etc....made almost everyone familiar with the crime think that RD did it. Proving it has been the problem the whole time, IMO, combined with lack of people trying to prove it....

ALL JMO

The all elusive PROOF! No head, no body, no prints.........It makes me crazy. So many places, names, players. If I had a theory as to Doug's involvement it would include Morris and Meyer Black, The Durst Pine Plains Farm and Carvel property. Just IMO :)

Did I miss it??

I do believe this is a case he could have been involved in. Someone he had some kind of relationship with at the store.

Lynne had mentioned to others that she was going to NY (they don't know whether NYC or where in NYS) the day she disappeared

Earlier that day, Lynne was by the bus stop, but the bus had already left

Chief would not call Durst a person of interest nor a suspect

Believe the detective said there was an entrance/passage to the bus stop from the building where the health food store was located

Tip in 2012 was called in saying that Durst was living up there at the time

Last year, they had searched a property Durst lived in, but did not find anything pertinent to the case

The all elusive PROOF! No head, no body, no prints.........It makes me crazy. So many places, names, players. If I had a theory as to Doug's involvement it would include Morris and Meyer Black, The Durst Pine Plains Farm and Carvel property. Just IMO :)

Here is where I think the connection between Morris Black, his brother, and the farm is of interest .. the fact that Morris' brother had worked there, may have meant that Morris had more than a passing interest in the Durst case, and for that reason he recognised Robert, and was foolish enough to say so or confront him with it, which led to his death. As far as a deeper conspiracy about hidden bodies and others helping RD dispose of a body, I very much doubt it and think it's out of character for him.

Thanks. It popped back up.

I am curious about this one case that has been brought up. I don't know anything about her and have been working all day but plan to look into that later.

Looks interesting. I missed the whole press conference Anyone care to recap??! Thanks!

Thanks. It popped back up.

I am curious about this one case that has been brought up. I don't know anything about her and have been working all day but plan to look into that later.

Looks interesting. I missed the whole press conference Anyone care to recap??! Thanks!

I missed almost everything.

Audio of police press conference Lynne Schulze 3-24-15 Incomplete but 24 mins https://soundcloud.com/toonces10/2015-03-24-15-41-03-police-confdurst-lynne-schulze

I didn't grab the 1st few mins which discussed Lynne at the store at the time she went missing. She was in the store twice, waiting at the bus station outside of the store, said she was going to NY but then went back to school. Her Id and personal items were found in her dorm room. She was reported missing by students days later. she missed her final exams....

Please correct or add

Did I miss it??

I do believe this is a case he could have been involved in. Someone he had some kind of relationship with at the store.

I thought he didn't own or manage the health store until Jan 1972, she disappeared in Dec 1971.

I thought he didn't own or manage the health store until Jan 1972, she disappeared in Dec 1971.

Sorry, I just was jumping off first impression, I was wrong. I got the wrong idea off my clips of news today. Sorry completely distracted.

Super! Thanks! I must have missed that. I could never understand why the police didn't think kidnapping as a possibility from the get-go. Certainly, there was enough $$ to suggest it could have been a motive for her disappearance or, more likely, one RD would throw out to deflect . I wonder if this note will play into any new investigation in NY.
I doubt that the investigators saved the ransom note. It would be interesting to compare it to the cadaver note.

I don't know about this whole Lynne Schultz thing .. sounds like the only lead they have is that they were in the same location .. not much to go on .. his other killings were done for a reason, not random.

Durst owned the business at the time of Lynne's disappearance. He also lived on another property outside of Middlebury, VT, but police would not disclose the address.

Sorry, I just was jumping off first impression, I was wrong. I got the wrong idea off my clips of news today. Sorry completely distracted.

In July 2012, police got a tip from a citizen that Durst owned the health food store when Schulze went missing. The All Good Things health food store was located on Court Street in Middlebury, across the street from the bus station. Durst owned the business in 1971 and 1972. Police say they don't know if Schulze ever had personal contact with Durst.

http://www.wcax.com/story/28602418/police-call-durst-very-interesting-to-1971-vt-cold-case

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back