VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess that's what the Go Fund Me account will be for, since it's against the law in Virginia to release balloons. Anyone share that in the comments on FB?

Not to mention possible fines for using machetes in the brush.

Oh, now I remember my other question. Is the hotel the type that has access to the rooms through a lobby, or do the patrons access their rooms from street level doors on the outside. Do their park their vehicles right outside their hotel room door?

If I recall correctly, balconies on front, room entrances in the back. I never actually stayed there, but we explored the place when we were kids because a woman jumped from one of the balconies in the 60's (suicide). That's my recollection...couldn't tell you about surveillance.

I agree. No conclusions have been made, and nothing in this case makes a lick of sense, but I'm sure it's something simple.

I think everyone needs to move on from wh criminal past and move on to some other suspects, and try to figure out where AJ is at.

Conclusions cannot be made, or, even attempted with an inaccurate timeline and bold faced lies. IMO

Guess that's what the Go Fund Me account will be for, since it's against the law in Virginia to release balloons. Anyone share that in the comments on FB?

I thought is was against the law also, but seems it is not?

"NORFOLK -- The Senate Friday killed a bill that would have banned the release of balloons in Virginia.

According to the General Assembly Website, the bill was narrowly defeated on the third read (21 no, 16 years and 1 abstention)"

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/local/2015/02/05/releasing-balloons-in-virginia-could-result-in-a-fine/22944813/

Go read the other 6 threads about AJ that come before this one. many other possibilities have been debated and discussed. seems maybe you have a personal connection to the case/WH.

No connection other then reading your post. I just think you guys are coming across more like a lynch mob then web detectives. I'm just saying let's spread out and checking some other avenues here. Like what kind of friends does she roll with, and who are they, and whats their input?

Visit the bird that tweets and search the same as the FB page name.

I just had a thought. WHAT IF, Wes actually did find the jacket - but it wasn't Anjelica's Longwood jacket. When I spoke to the kid's mom, she said the only jacket was his girlfriends jacket. Maybe Wes went a bit too crazy - broke into the house assuming this kid did something, found this jacket and ASSUMED it was Anjelica's and then told police?? That leaves the clothes and debit card and gas station. The clothes and debit card could be somebody else - somebody that is taunting people no doubt, but somebody besides Wes. The gas station is still a little bit off, especially from what I know of Wes, but it's murky so room for doubt. So if the sighting is accurate at 1p and 2p, then there is a chance it is somebody else. There is even a tiny tiny chance that Anjelica herself is in on it. She is not a devious kid at all, but I know from experience she can turn on a dime. Somebody might be helping to conceal her because she has had enough and is just trying to figure out what to do next?

I think it could easily be confirmed if it was her jacket. There's a picture floating around of AJ wearing a blue LU jacket with her name stitched on it. Has anyone actually seen the jacket that was found. Was WH alone when he broke into the house or were the 4 "friends" with him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could someone please clue me in on this please! PM me or something! I'm lost

I second this, it's obvious we are missing some inside joke or something!! I assume the blue birdie is twitter but that's about it! Going on 3 nights of no sleep, and I literally mean no sleep, with a sick baby, and just can't even make my brain think very hard right now.

The problem with webeleuthers is that we see so many cases, some very similar and some that seem stranger than fiction, it makes it easy to come up with lots of scenarios but I think it also make us see what the most likely scenario is, and the thing is, MOST cases are typical, not the stuff of mystery novels, which is why I believe so many of us are having a hard time moving past WH. I can barely English today, so hopefully that makes sense!

No connection other then reading your post. I just think you guys are coming across more like a lynch mob then web detectives. I'm just saying let's spread out and checking some other avenues here. Like what kind of friends does she roll with, and who are they, and whats their input?

I posted a novel about this earlier... my fingers are still cramped from typing it.

And I have read the other six threads

We're not allowed to sleuth anyone not named a POI by police and post about it here, per TOS. So we are a little hampered to explore other avenues and discuss them.

We can't just sleuth random people who know her, we can say maybe it was this person or maybe it's friends, which has been done, but we can't just say "oh I think it was Bobby Jo, he is a weird one"...we can discuss WH because he has been discussed in MSM.

Any possibility that she may have connected with a "new" friend, maybe someone that she met at college and who also came back to the Norfolk area for spring break?

Thanks was not enough, they're absolutely horrible for wildlife as well. I know why people do them but they're really not thinking it through.

Don't you know? Balloons are always finding the lost and missing. It's because they have a great vantage point from up in the sky and report back down to LE. J/k I just went to a balloon release for a missing girl, but the mom does interviews every chance she gets and has offered a $50,000 reward. She would do anything to find her daughter. She'd never tear down a flyer with her daughters image on it. Never.

What everyone else said and Occam's Razor.

One thing I think you maybe don't understand about this forum is that there are very clear rules regarding what we can and can not post. We can not discuss AJ's friends here, because they are not POI's. Now, if they would like to pm a mod, and become verified as friends or family of AJ, as Zach has done, then that's a different story. Otherwise...we can't bring them up here.

Hope you find that helpful.

We can't just sleuth random people who know her, we can say maybe it was this person or maybe it's friends, which has been done, but we can't just say "oh I think it was Bobby Jo, he is a weird one"...we can discuss WH because he has been discussed in MSM.

We can sleuth whoever we like, we just can't share our findings lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member