GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video was released 2/14. That day she wrote: " I can't f*cking wait to leave young.. I need a break.. Something new"

Not sure what "young" is.
Thanks! I assumed young was a friend's name.

She sounds like the most miserable person. It seems she didn't have a job and just sat in her apartment all day whining and complaining. How could she afford that apartment that nice? DC is supposed to be expensive and it looks like a nice apartment based on the pics on her twitter account.

I actually wondered if she worked security at the hospital where his wife worked and they met at some point during the time she was employed in security. The wife found out about her husband's extracurricular activities and contacted her for hire.

Why can't technology come up with a better platform for Websleuthing? I'd love it if we could go about our lives and participate hands-free. If there was some way to have a screen in my kitchen and HEAR what you all thing and be able to SPEAK my thoughts while I'm cooking and doing dishes. Surely someone at Microsoft must be working on this invention!!!!

Why can't technology come up with a better platform for Websleuthing? I'd love it if we could go about our lives and participate hands-free. If there was some way to have a screen in my kitchen and HEAR what you all thing and be able to SPEAK my thoughts while I'm cooking and doing dishes. Surely someone at Microsoft must be working on this invention!!!!

Amen!!

Thanks! I assumed young was a friend's name.

She sounds like the most miserable person. It seems she didn't have a job and just sat in her apartment all day whining and complaining. How could she afford that apartment that nice? DC is supposed to be expensive and it looks like a nice apartment based on the pics on her twitter account.

I don't think she could afford it. Her landlord filed a claim against her Feb 24

This still doesn't make sense to me.

Why look straight at the video camera and go through with a murder? They will find a body and look at the tape. But, not if there was a robbery that no one reported. DM may not have reported it.
Yet, she is clearly up to no good by her actions caught on camera.
Did DM think she was a man?
Did he let her in? Or was the door open? Was there any sex play at all?
Maybe there is some truth to her story, she Robbed him and he wouldn't let her leave, tried to grab her?
She must have known he was checking email on his phone that is why she took it and got rid of it, as to not trace back to her. So that person who told the police about his CL email address probably did crack it.

She only let her face show once in the stairwell. I think she didn't see that cam, when the news showed it in a video recently it looked like a sprinkler.

I actually wondered if she worked security at the hospital where his wife worked and they met at some point during the time she was employed in security. The wife found out about her husband's extracurricular activities and contacted her for hire.

Hospitals have their own security. That company mainly staffs events and fast food places according to their website.

"Davies said in court on Thursday that his client was not conceding the robbery motive, and that there may have been "coercion" when she spoke to police. He declined to comment on the case after the hearing."

Read more: http://www.nationallawjournal.com/l...led-After-Craigslist-Connection#ixzz3WC7AFVfJ
That's not going to fly imo. She was mirandized like 4 times and she was the one who knocked on the door to bring the detectives back into the room so she could confess. I hope they video taped it all.

Thank you so much all, but these two passages of the statement, going off all the great observations, work and links y'all provided, stood out to me. So, am posting them now and see what you think while I catch up with you.

Screenshot 2015-04-02 at 6.46.06 PM.jpgScreenshot 2015-04-02 at 6.46.06 PM - Edited (1).pngScreenshot 2015-04-02 at 6.46.06 PM - Edited.png

It's strange to now know what she looks like, if you look at the video again, it's hard not to see her. I'm sorry for David's family so much and for him, especially. She's lying, from my impressions, her second thoughts and statement are covering something more. The door, it seems to me, was not open, she's covering for whatever gave her the capacity to get in or whomever, a trail there I think. The disposing of the phone and clothes as well, probably covering for wherever she stashed them. She's a keeper, in the sense that she kept the ties, weird freaky strange wacko chick keeper type, so her mom is lying too. Probably a "squared away" psycho who likes cats more than people, in her heart of hearts. She stabbed him there because that's what she lacks most of all, and then the rest. I'm wondering if David discussed his height? She killed a man does she wants to be one or does she just hate men that much?

Okay, back to catching up, you are all too good to miss. Midge, please don't stop, you're wit is carrying me through.

She only let her face show once in the stairwell. I think she didn't see that cam, when the news showed it in a video recently it looked like

Hospitals have their own security. That company mainly staffs events and fast food places according to their website.

The hospital I worked at didn't have in-house security. We contracted with a local security agency.

Thank you so much all, but these two passages of the statement, going off all the great observations, work and links y'all provided, stood out to me. So, am posting them now and see what you think while I catch up with you.

View attachment 72203View attachment 72204View attachment 72205

It's strange to now know what she looks like, if you look at the video again, it's hard not to see her. I'm sorry for David's family so much and for him, especially. She's lying, from my impressions, her second thoughts and statement are covering something more. The door, it seems to me, was not open, she's covering for whatever gave her the capacity to get in or whomever, a trail there I think. The disposing of the phone and clothes as well, probably covering for wherever she stashed them. She's a keeper, in the sense that she kept the ties, weird freaky strange wacko chick keeper type, so her mom is lying too. Probably a "squared away" psycho who likes cats more than people, in her heart of hearts. She stabbed him there because that's what she lacks most of all, and then the rest. I'm wondering if David discussed his height? She is killed a man she wants to be, I think?

Okay, back to catching up, you are all too good to miss. Midge, please don't stop, you're wit is carrying me through.

Thank you, thank you very much. I'll be here all week.

IMO, based on MSM articles I've read, including the one below, it seems clear that DM was the one who had placed an Ad on Craigslist, looking to hook up with men...and JG responded, pretending to be a man - and interested in meeting up. I'm quite surprised an intelligent attorney would take such risks and use Craigslist to seek such encounters, so completely high-risk. My guess is that the items found: condoms, lube, enema......were items that DM had brought with him to the room. I don't believe that JG or anyone 'planted them there' to give the appearance of a sexual encounter......but that DM was truly looking for one, with a man, and these were his items.

Do I think that JG had planned to kill him? No. My guess is that once in the room and she revealed she was a "she" and not actually there for a 'good time' but in fact was going to rob him, DM did his best to stop her........was likely frantic at the thought of her taking any personal items that would have his ID on them which could then help to "out" this secret kink of his.....and ruin his reputation, his marriage, etc. ........and JG panicked and stabbed him, maybe he wasn't yet dead and she feared he'd be able to ID her.......so she then decided she had to kill him. JMO.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/dc/2015/04/01/woman-arrested-donovan-hotel/70794584/

Even if I can believe it was a robbery (which I don't), why were those items in the room? (The intimate items). IMO for one of 2 reasons. 1) It was a sexual meet up. 2) To make it look like a sexual meet up.

I think it IS important if the items were used (sorry).

She could have robbed him and knocked him out. Why kill him?

IMO, based on MSM articles I've read, including the one below, it seems clear that DM was the one who had placed an Ad on Craigslist, looking to hook up with men...and JG responded, pretending to be a man - and interested in meeting up. I'm quite surprised an intelligent attorney would take such risks and use Craigslist to seek such encounters, so completely high-risk. My guess is that the items found: condoms, lube, enema......were items that DM had brought with him to the room. I don't believe that JG or anyone 'planted them there' to give the appearance of a sexual encounter......but that DM was truly looking for one, with a man, and these were his items.

Do I think that JG had planned to kill him? No. My guess is that once in the room and she revealed she was a "she" and not actually there for a 'good time' but in fact was going to rob him, DM did his best to stop her........was likely frantic at the thought of her taking any personal items that would have his ID on them which could then help to "out" this secret kink of his.....and ruin his reputation, his marriage, etc. ........and JG panicked and stabbed him, maybe he wasn't yet dead and she feared he'd be able to ID her.......so she then decided she had to kill him. JMO.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/dc/2015/04/01/woman-arrested-donovan-hotel/70794584/

I can (almost) see her stabbing him and running out in a panic. BUT she stabbed him in the heart, in the groin, in the liver, in the spinal column... And more. That is very violent and intentional. IMO

I agree Mom. She stabbed him so hard in the spine it went into his pleural cavity iirc. She was also dressed for murder...dark clothes, gloves. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shoshanna777