GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Campbell @S_E_Campbell
10:55am William McCauley begins closing arguments for the prosecution #HernandezTrial @wpri12

McCauley: Look for corroboration every step of the way. #HernandezTrial @wpri12

Judge immediately interrupts McCauley - says phrase "we know" doesn't indicate prosecutors "know" anything #HernandezTrial @wpri12
---

I grow less fond of this judge by the day.

BBM

Is she serious? I have NEVER seen such a rude judge. I have never seen a judge interrupt a prosecutors closing to correct them from using the term 'we know.' I have seen dozens of prosecutors using that term. WOW. She really does hate this prosecutor.

she is as biased as i have ever witnessed :cursing:

Let's hope there is no Jodi Arias juror 11 (or whatever number she was) on this jury.

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: if u think my conduct shows how I want this trial to come out, "i most earnestly instruct you to disregard it"
Apr. 7, 2015

gee i'm trying susan.....but ya make it so hard............:gaah:

Hours after murder, video shows #Hernandez handing over his baby to Wallace & Ortiz, the "crazy men" who defense says spontaneously kill

McCauley: Video of #Hernandez, Wallace & Ortiz by pool is important b/c it shows the joint venture is still intact #HernandezTrial @wpri12
---

Again the judge reminds in regards to the 'we knows' that the prosecution doesn't 'know'.

I think that is major, and hope the jury took careful note of these videos. Who hands their baby daughter over to a 'PCP crazed killer' an hour after he murders someone for no reason?

Why would he be standing out at the pool talking with these friends if they had just gone rogue and murdered his 'good friend.'

And cracks me up that they said MAYBE he had the gun for self defense because of what had just happened. So why was he walking back into his home with his back turned to these PCP CRAZED Killers?

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: AH charged w/murder, unlawful gun possession, unlawful ammo possession, CW not required to prove motive

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: CW does not have to prove AH pulled trigger but "knowingly participated" in crime with intent

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: participation can mean helping plan crime, ask someone else to commit, act as lookout, provide aid and assistance

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: participation can mean helping plan crime, ask someone else to commit, act as lookout, provide aid and assistance

ughhhhh i keep losing connection......:cursing:

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: CW alleges 1st degree based on premeditation and extreme atrocity theories

Jenny Wilson
@jennydwilson

Garsh reminds jurors that government does not need to prove #AaronHernandez personally committed the act or intended to do so

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: 1st deg premeditation theory -- that AH caused Lloyd's death, meant to kill him, killed after period of reflection

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: also on atrocity theory of 1st degree, must consider whether AH indifferent to Lloyd's suffering, extent of injuries, no. of blows

stream and tweets back now.......sorry lost my feeds :(

also Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: 2nd deg murder, must prove many of same elements, w/o element of extreme atrocity or cruelty

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: again, can consider whether AH affected by consumption of alcohol/drugs when assessing intent

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: firearm dangerous weapon, CW must prove AH used the gun or he knew person was armed w/gun and AH shared intent to kill Lloyd
Apr. 7, 2015

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: verdict slip for murder indictment lets jurors pick NG, G in 1st deg, G in 2nd deg

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: re unlawful gun poss, pertains to alleged possession by AH of. 45 caliber gun on 6/17/13

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: CW must prove AH knowingly participated in crime of ublawful possesson

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: CW must prove AH had gun or person he knew in commission of crime had the gun

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: to prove unlawful gun poss, must prove AH possessed gun or had it under control in his vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther