TX TX - Danielle Sleeper, 32, Magnolia, 22 March 2015

I don't beleive Danielle ever made it home after the party Saturday night.
Hence the car being left behind.
Too convenient that the boys were not home.
Husbands own son at the home.
Mother hasn't heard from daughter since Friday.
No statements from husband. Only Mother and Sister.
Hinkastinkadoo.

Very interesting indeed.....That comment is literally the FIRST thing I've seen anywhere that speaks to more going on behind the scenes. Family and friends have done a great job of keeping details from leaking. Husband hasn't said a WORD since she disappeared. Not one word. It may not even be that he had anything to do with her disappearance, but perhaps he's angry with her (and possibly embarrassed) if he thinks she actually left on her own. There may be reason to believe that she was having an affair and he's pissed. All I know is, it's extremely tough for one parent to win full custody of the children, and even more difficult for the father to win full custody. Judges almost always prefer to grant primary custody to the mother (unless she doesn't want it) with visitation for the father. Or, they grant 50/50 custody. But granting full custody to the father is not typical. The father would have to present A TON of verified factual evidence that would convince the judge that the children would absolutely be better off with him than they would with their mother. I've seen custody cases, firsthand, that absolutely blew my mind because the amount of evidence showing that the children would be better off with one parent over the other, yet the judges just wouldn't be swayed in either parent 's favor. It's extremely distressing to see the situations that children are stuck in because the courts are so extremely hesitant to cut one of the parents out of the custody agreement. Point being, there must have been a very very good reason (or reasons) that those boys were removed from her custody and given to their father.

Please point out to me where you saw that the boys were "removed" from Danielle's custody. I haven't read anything like that OR heard anything like that from her family or friends. One thing I DO question is IF her husband left Sunday morning to retrieve HER car from the friends house HOW was the CAR at the house when he got back and found her gone with her purse and cell phone. How is that possible IF he went to get the car. Did he walk there or someone pick him up? How far away did he have to go to get it??? He has spoken to police again over the last few days.

Very interesting indeed.....That comment is literally the FIRST thing I've seen anywhere that speaks to more going on behind the scenes. Family and friends have done a great job of keeping details from leaking. Husband hasn't said a WORD since she disappeared. Not one word. It may not even be that he had anything to do with her disappearance, but perhaps he's angry with her (and possibly embarrassed) if he thinks she actually left on her own. There may be reason to believe that she was having an affair and he's pissed. All I know is, it's extremely tough for one parent to win full custody of the children, and even more difficult for the father to win full custody. Judges almost always prefer to grant primary custody to the mother (unless she doesn't want it) with visitation for the father. Or, they grant 50/50 custody. But granting full custody to the father is not typical. The father would have to present A TON of verified factual evidence that would convince the judge that the children would absolutely be better off with him than they would with their mother. I've seen custody cases, firsthand, that absolutely blew my mind because the amount of evidence showing that the children would be better off with one parent over the other, yet the judges just wouldn't be swayed in either parent 's favor. It's extremely distressing to see the situations that children are stuck in because the courts are so extremely hesitant to cut one of the parents out of the custody agreement. Point being, there must have been a very very good reason (or reasons) that those boys were removed from her custody and given to their father.

You can't really tell who might of said that. Unless you have some kind of link to a site. It's just an SM statement.

I live in the area & I just want to say that everyone here drives (There are exceptions of course.). Everywhere. We don't walk. Within 1/4 mile, we may walk. Things are very spread out here. I point this out because of the issue/confusion about the husband going to get Danielle's car. On foot? And with a little one in tow? No way (If that's even what happened).
Something funky is going on here IMHO.

I was thinking the same thing, probably not going to walk with a small child

I used the term "removed" from her custody because I'm assuming she wouldn't have willingly relinquished custody of her children. By all accounts, she loves her children more than anything. A mother doesn't willingly let her children live somewhere other than with her unless that decision was made against her wishes for some reason. So to me, that means they were "removed" from her custody and placed into the custody of their father. That doesn't happen for no reason.

I'm not suggesting that she caused direct harm to her children, or neglected them. It's possible that their father had very good reason not to want them living in her home because of someone else......That is also very difficult to prove to a judge, that the environment is not safe for the children....So if that were the case, there would had to have been some pretty solid evidence of that. IMO

I work with a gal who agreed for her daughter (7) to live with her dad & stepmom. She's a good woman with alot on her plate, job wise, & felt her girl would be just fine living with the girl's Dad (mom has visitation every 2 wks). That being said, I will not look further into her boys living with dad.
Danielle did file for a protective order against her ex (father of 2 boys) which is public record but I think has no relation to her disappearance.
I have a background in family & criminal law, I have seen it all. This is just my opinion.

Since you have a background in family law, you can certainly agree that it is far less common for a father to have primary/full custody than a mother no?

You are right about that Asia. But it is not unheard of for a mom to give up primary custody to her partner/spouse/ or even her parents. I know of several current cases where grandma/grandpa is raising the children.

Danielle's family is confirming that she was last seen at a friends house on Sunday March 22, 2015 @ approx 1:00 AM leaving with her husband Austin Sleeper and their 3 year old son in a White Older Model Ford F350 dually truck. The husband WAS the LAST person to see her.

Danielle's family is confirming that she was last seen at a friends house on Sunday March 22, 2015 @ approx 1:00 AM leaving with her husband Austin Sleeper and their 3 year old son in a White Older Model Ford F350 dually truck. The husband WAS the LAST person to see her.

Why has it taken 16 days for this to be verified??!!

The family is seeing the same news stories that we see, well at least the news casts but all of the stories on the web are just that, stories and speculation. Misinformation and NOT really sure WHAT they could discuss. MCSD IS DEEPLY INVOLVED AND INVESTIGATING THIS THROUGHLY. Her family DOES NOT believe that Danielle just left as stated in the very beginning. She would NEVER have left without her baby, transportation, her medication, cosmetics, clothes AND she would NEVER have severed her communication with her entire family. THE RAT STINKS!!

How do I share a picture of the truck that Danielle was last seen "PUBLICLY" in.

c57667489f64bba4f8d9bc7355649e2f.jpg

This is the truck Danielle was last seen in PUBLICLY. Anyone seeing her AFTER 1:00 AM on Sunday March 22, 2015 PLEASE call

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMae0823
Back