TX TX - Danielle Sleeper, 32, Magnolia, 22 March 2015

99fef9fabd60b02400b1094d77a9fde0.jpg
1608aae88a8cc45e0ea5de394d992b74.jpg
5b8e34b729358d676b1f17a7368a1d95.jpg

Hmm, the comments on the Daily Mail article seem to have been removed. Wish I could have caught them!

Edit: never mind; I tried again and they loaded for me. Interesting. I wonder if she was feeling at all depressed or overwhelmed recently?

Sharonelea, I have a couple questions (please don't answer if you don't feel comfortable doing so).

1. Is that the actual truck that Danielle was last seen in?
2. Is the truck in an impound lot? That's what it looks like to me.

From the Find Danielle FB page:

FACT: Danielle Sleeper was last seen "PUBLICLY" at approximately 1am on March 22nd leaving a friend's home in an older model white Ford F-350 with her husband Austin Sleeper & their 3 year old son. Here is the truck. If anyone remembers seeing it anytime after 1am SUNDAY, March 22, 2015, please contact Detective Tom Gannucci with any details. Thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1418530515119789/permalink/1418723191767188/

The family is seeing the same news stories that we see, well at least the news casts but all of the stories on the web are just that, stories and speculation. Misinformation and NOT really sure WHAT they could discuss. MCSD IS DEEPLY INVOLVED AND INVESTIGATING THIS THROUGHLY. Her family DOES NOT believe that Danielle just left as stated in the very beginning. She would NEVER have left without her baby, transportation, her medication, cosmetics, clothes AND she would NEVER have severed her communication with her entire family. THE RAT STINKS!!

I hope there's some resolution soon. Seems pretty clear what happened...but LE has to prove it. I am praying for her.

Interesting turn of events. I feel like we haven't gotten a straight story. I wonder about the party. Have we figured if it was walking distance to the home?

That is a very distinctive truck. Also, it has double tires on the back. If it went off road, there must be tracks.

2723D91500000578-0-image-m-2_1427719930440.jpg

The search continues for missing mother-of-three Danielle Sleeper, 32, who was last seen by her husband sleeping
in their home in Magnolia, Texas on the morning of March 22
These babies need their momma.

Was just wondering, Did Danielle and Austin have a fight at the friends house? Were they having marriage problems? Why did they drive 2 separate vehicles to the friends house? Did Austin show up to pick her up? Was Danielle at the friends house with her child or did Austin have the child? Mutual Friends or her friends? Is Austin being 100% cooperative with LE?

Also, I'm assuming alcohol was involved, why else would you leave a vehicle at the friends house. Why did Austin "walk to get her car with their child, while Danielle was asleep"?? Why wouldn't you wait until she woke up and drove her to pick up her vehicle? This all seems so fishy...

Praying for you Danielle & family!! I pray you're found soon!!

Can someone please clarify:

- The three family members (husband, Danielle, kid) DID make it HOME after said party?

- Danielle IS home Sun morning?

I am so confused.

Can someone please clarify:

- The three family members (husband, Danielle, kid) DID make it HOME after said party?

- Danielle IS home Sun morning?

I am so confused.
Danielle, Austin & their son was last seen leaving a friends house around 1am Sunday morning. Austin has said he left Danielle asleep and walked with his son to go pick up her truck. He returned home, got in his truck, left again. When he returned around 3pm Danielle was gone. It wasn't until after many repeat calls unanswered to Danielle that her family went to her house and she was reported missing on Monday.

Danielle, Austin & their son was last seen leaving a friends house around 1am Sunday morning. Austin has said he left Danielle asleep and walked with his son to go pick up her truck. He returned home, got in his truck, left again. When he returned around 3pm Danielle was gone. It wasn't until after many repeat calls unanswered to Danielle that her family went to her house and she was reported missing on Monday.

Is it known where the husband went after returning home and leaving until 3:00?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did dad do with the young child upon returning home and leaving again in his truck?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back