Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've considered dipping my toes in over there... and chose against it. I don't even want to know.

Yep, there aren't enough dry martinis in the world to make them palatable. It's the same old - everyone is biased, TA's family are faking their emotions, Juan is <insert swear word>, Jodi will walk free, keep praying for her, we are hear for the long haul (that's handy, you'll need to be) etc etc. Just more swearing and bile than usual. Sorry, I know you said you didn't want to know but I just thought I'd confirm the wisdom of your decision to not go there.

Troy Hayden &#8207;@troyhaydenfox10 29s30 seconds ago

Intetesting. #JodiArias mom will finally speak. "@TrialDiariesJ: Jodi's mom will be on camera."

I was really shocked when Tanisha said that the murderer's minions were harassing the Alexanders and sending her autopsy photos. Just shocked. Hey Nurmi and Wilmott, why did you never mention this?

Why is there not a law against this?

How many of JA's witnesses stood up in open court to address their "threats" and alleged bullies head on? None? What a surprise.

I believe it is different since they are saying she was "tainted." In addition, juror # 17 LIED to get on the jury. Completely different than jurors hearing the evidence and disagreeing. Juror 17 had an agenda when she showed up for jury service.

Ah but the foreman from the first trial also had an agenda. He just happened to be able to convince others to go along with his agenda. Fortunately he had to (for whatever reason) vote guilty for premeditated 1st degree murder.

MOO

:gaah:

Troy Hayden &#8207;@troyhaydenfox10 · 44s44 seconds ago

Intetesting. #JodiArias mom will finally speak. "@TrialDiariesJ: Jodi's mom will be on camera."

MaryEllen Resendez &#8207;@maryellenabc15 · 30s30 seconds ago

Court Officials have now allowed public to fill in the empty gallery behind #JodiArias family. Jurors are back in courtroom.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ · 29s29 seconds ago

Getting ready to begin #jodiarias

Before JM spoke, JSS refused his request to delay his remarks until after the defense's. That would seem to mean there will be speakers for JA yet to come imo.

The live feed is showing the seal. It's like the trial all over again!

The little spoiled brat, getting her way once again. For.The.Last.Time- hopefully.

This harkens back to the break and then brats time on the stand after the victim impact statements- MANY, many months ago.

I am tired of her. I hope the judge is too.

We will see...

From Pitts:
William Pitts &#8207;@william_pitts · 53s54 seconds ago

Judge is back. Juan calls for sidebar.

I'm gonna miss these. #JodiArias

:judge::judge:
:judge::judge::judge:

Ugh, that shot of Jodi didn't show her looking sad or remorseful. Couldn't see her mouth but her eyes looked happy.

If Judge Stephens is back in her chambers reading letters from Jodi and her family while trying to make up her mind..................we're all doomed. If she doesn't already know how this sentencing is going to turn out, say bye-bye to her next re-election bid.

As usual----10 minutes converted into Judge Stephens time = 45 minutes (+-)

Sandy needs to just pop her gum and giggle... No one wants to hear from "#1 mom... ugh

Is Jodi showing any emotion at all?

Does smiling at her mom (I think it was) count? When the camera went to JA while the lawyers went up for sidebar she had a smirk on her face. And yes I know we couldn't see her mouth but her eyebrows were up and her eyes showed a smile/smirk.

MOO

I'll get slammed for this, but I don't think it's fair to call out #17 without also calling out the 5 jurors who heard ALL the evidence in the trial but did not decree a death penalty.
All voted for death except her. We found out she had an agenda and shouldn't have been on the jury. I know you're very anti-dp, but this isn't because she chose for life. She should NEVER have been on the jury with her background period. You go in on a DP trial with the open mind of that being a possible sentence. This didn't happen with her. So...yeah. She gets called out for what she is.

Joey Jackson says he does not believe that Jodi has any redeeming value.

She definitely does. She's a sociopath. She loves this. But she also loves fooling people. What the Alexander family and Juan did today was brought it right back to who she really is. She doesn't like that I don't think. She enjoys those gullible people on that ridiculous site who basically worship her. She wants everyone to think like they do. Too bad, Arias, most of us are not that naive and snowed.

A sociopath is only truly happy when manipulating someone.

Ah.... one last sizzlebar, for old times sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member