Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Kinsey:
KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield · 42s42 seconds ago

#JodiArias' mom appears to have long written statement.

:gaah: . . . :gaah:

For those watching live streaming online... is your window also refreshing every few minutes and interrupting people speaking or is it just mine on Fox 10's live video? Arg!!

Ha, I just caught a glimpse of Jodi wearing her black and white potato sack during the break. No wonder she wrote a statement to the judge and won't stand up in court and speak freely.

What a chicken*****!

Ugh, that shot of Jodi didn't show her looking sad or remorseful. Couldn't see her mouth but her eyes looked happy.

Of course she is happy... she is gleeful over the hell and pain she has caused.

Omg! I have never ever ever been to JAII site, but I just went over there, and that should be outlawed! And I am not a fan of banning things at all! My hubby thinks I'm crazy on some of my views regarding government regulations...but the things that are posted there...smdh...and people emailed those images to his sisters? They will all have to answer for their actions one day, and if my faith didn't give me that comfort, I wouldn't know how to act!

I'd love to hear JSS tell Jodi that she'd give her the DP if she had the choice

Sandy needs to just pop her gum and giggle... No one wants to hear from "#1 mom... ugh

I actually DO want to hear from #1 Mom... so some people can finally put to rest the idea that her family (at least her mom) are victims too.

For those watching live streaming online... is your window also refreshing every few minutes and interrupting people speaking or is it just mine on Fox 10's live video? Arg!!

Ha, I just caught a glimpse of Jodi wearing her black and white potato sack during the break. No wonder she wrote a statement to the judge and won't stand up in court and speak freely.

What a chicken*****!

Mine has no issues, works perfectly http://www.abc15.com/live?hc_location=ufi

Tweets:

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 · 36s36 seconds ago

We are live streaming #JodiArias sentencing for the murder of #TravisAlexander on

http://abc15.com #abc15

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 3s3 seconds ago

Random thoughts: we'll never know what happened in that gap that's all a blur to #jodiarias:90 seconds she murdered Travis. #fox10phoenix

Of course they can't! Death threats and stuff, dontcha know?

They WANT to, but they just can't. 'Cause stuff. And things.

Oh, and SHAME.

Apparently they're so terrified they can't even sit in the courtroom while the back of their heads are shown on camera. Appeal you know ;)

I notice Jodi not wearing her granny look today, no jury to impress.

I am still waiting for charges against juror 17 or MDLR. Maybe after today's proceedings are over?
family was right. Juror 17 was tainted.

What a chicken*****!

My streaming from that youtube (Fox) is fine.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 29s30 seconds ago

Intetesting. #JodiArias mom will finally speak. "@TrialDiariesJ: Jodi's mom will be on camera."

Of course she will, to me it is just another ploy to keep the focus on Travis' murderer now that the murderer's time in the limelight is over. Short of expressing sorrow for and/or apologizing to the Alexander family for what their daughter did I have absolutely no interest in what she has to say.

Who in the world is that guy standing before JSS to the right of Nurmi?

Fake words written by faceless people who lack courage, and can not show emotion in front of the court, will not have the same effect as the Alexanders who stood up and faced the judge and their brothers murders and showed her grace, courage, and raw emotion.

Just saw this tweet, Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes ago

Jodi's mom will be on camera #jodiarias
0 retweets 0 favorites

I will not be listening to the likes of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banana0990