Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cleaning company Colin Joss & Co said VS was not rostered for work on the Easter Sunday. (Nor would he be, given that it was a public holiday = penalty loadings, plus the fact it was the start of the school holidays).
My guess is VS had been stalking SS for some time and waited for his opportunity: mother and older brother not at home and SS alone at school...

I really don't find it unreasonable that his mother and brother willingly helped police.

If they are good law abiding citizens then they too are probably incredibly shocked and saddened by what has happened as well. They would have no reason not to help the police. This is working on the assumption that VS hasn't committed similar crimes elsewhere and they had no reason to suspect he would do what he did.

It is entirely possible this is his first time at breaking the law - all criminals have start somewhere :(

I sort of feel for his family as well. What a horrible crime to have your son and brother comit

Marcus Stanford @marcusstanford_ · 24. Mai 2013

Just had my last party in #Europe , 5 days until Australia
-.-.-.-.-.-

What can be ascertained, largely from their own posts on social media, is a picture of twin brothers *immersed in the world of computer gaming who had become obsessed with returning to Australia, the land of their birth and where they believed their dreams would come true.

www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/stephanie-............
incl. pic of AS and LS

can't access that link you posted

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...heir-leeton-home/story-fnii5s41-1227304026731
It is believed their Dutch-born mother married an Australian around 1986. Luke was born first. The twins were born in Tasmania, in 1989. Six years later and now a single mother, Anika returned to The Netherlands. By 2002 they were settled in Zoetermeer, where the boys attended school and Anika worked as a nurse. They became dedicated “gamers” and aspired to enter the *industry professionally. When none of their games came to fruition, Vincent picked up work as a cleaner.

Via social media, an excited Marcus counted down the days before he returned to Australia in May, 2013.

Eight months later, Vincent and Luke finally persuaded Anika, the family’s main breadwinner, to follow Marcus to the land of their dreams.

It was hardly a triumphant return as they carried their few possessions into Leeton early this year. After months of searching for work, Vincent got a job as a cleaner. He was back to where he’d been in Holland.

The cleaning company Colin Joss & Co said VS was not rostered for work on the Easter Sunday. (Nor would he be, given that it was a public holiday = penalty loadings, plus the fact it was the start of the school holidays).
My guess is VS had been stalking SS for some time and waited for his opportunity: mother and older brother not at home and SS alone at school...

Yes OJ, I agree.

Annap part quote - Is there any chance the media have been completely off with the age of VS? Even with his face blocked out, his twin brother looked MUCH older than 24. Also, in the picture released of his mother & younger brother (said to be 19) he looks MUCH older. Just weird.

I believe that it has been reported that the other brother is older than the twin sons.

Does that mean he tried to strangle a teacher? Maybe he has a hatred of teachers.

If that is the case, that in the past he tried to strangle a teacher, it certainly shows some kind of pattern. Maybe this really was personal, but not so much in the way we've been thinking (that he had an obsession with Stephanie romantically).

I'm thinking VS really isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Maybe teachers made fun of him at school, or made his school days a bit miserable or something. And then combine that resentment with mental illness or a personality disorder or whatever and you have this.

As for what will be found out WRT investigation of Stephanie's remains, don't forget they were able to ascertain quite a lot from the remains of Paul Walker and the other guy in that crash, and that fire was intense.

Vincent Stanford, now 24, attacked one of the teachers at the Prins Florisschool he attended with twin brother Marcus near his home in Zoetermeer, south-west of Amsterdam, according to a classmate.

The school friend, who still lives in the area but asked not to be named, said: 'I don't remember why he did it. He would fly into rages sometimes.'

The school headmistress Annette Mulder told Daily Mail Australia that Stanford, who was aged about nine at the time, had been involved in 'an aggressive incident.'
One of Stanford's former neighbours, who now works at the school, said that he had been expelled after the attack.

'I am really shocked because he always had a problem with aggression. He attacked a teacher at the school and had to leave. He went to another school for a few years while Marcus stayed on,' she said.
One friend of the twins has told of how Stanford's nickname among classmates at Prins Florisschool was 'Psycho' because of his violent rages.

The friend said Stanford was 'weird'.

'He was home a lot and he would be on his computer, gaming. I don't think he really had any friends.

'Marcus didn't have a lot of friends either. Both of them were teased because they had a bit of an Australian accent. But they would never speak up for themselves. They would just walk away.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-call-psycho-violent-rages.html#ixzz3XLIWYIg5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

A relative who lives in the Netherlands claimed that Stanford was autistic.

'Vincent had lots of jobs as a cleaner, and as a mariner on a cargo ship. But he's not all there. He's autistic. It runs in our family,' he said.

'It's not just a guess. When I visited Vincent did not speak or make eye contact. he was completely in his own world.

'He can only do a job if someone is guiding him and helping him and telling him exactly what to do.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-call-psycho-violent-rages.html#ixzz3XLJTfj3d

Very sad, for him and his family. And for poor, poor Stephanie.

Geez! Nine! I was thinking it would have been as a teen or something...

Sounds like this guy was a timebomb, and Stephanie just happened to be there when he blew up :(

Because of the "European data protection law" I'm not able to find other news than you, I assume. :(

But would anyone really sit back and just hope for the best, when that person with the covered up past now has access to children and keys to a school?

Worth pointing out that (a) he didn't attack any children, and (b) as far as we know has no fetish with regards to them. Active paedophiles are somewhat uncommon, and quite frankly a school cleaner that works outside of school hours when children typically aren't present probably isn't the biggest risk in the world. He could have worked in a hundred different jobs that would have given him greater access to more adult women than a school and would require no background checks (e.g. a call centre). Perspective required.

A relative who lives in the Netherlands claimed that Stanford was autistic.

'Vincent had lots of jobs as a cleaner, and as a mariner on a cargo ship. But he's not all there. He's autistic. It runs in our family,' he said.

'It's not just a guess. When I visited Vincent did not speak or make eye contact. he was completely in his own world.

'He can only do a job if someone is guiding him and helping him and telling him exactly what to do.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-call-psycho-violent-rages.html#ixzz3XLJTfj3d

Very sad, for him and his family. And for poor, poor Stephanie.

This explains why he still lives at home eith his mum.

I wouldn't be surprised if she herself has had some tough times with the boys.

I think just because someone has issues/behaviour problems doesn't mean this could have been predicted or prevented. What are people to do, really? We can't lock people up just because they are "odd".

People always point out the signs in hindsight, but in reality unless they've made a direct threat, attempted something or had a psychotic episode, there's not a whole lot of options available for concerned family members (if they were indeed concerned by his behaviour).

I think just because someone has issues/behaviour problems doesn't mean this could have been predicted or prevented. What are people to do, really? We can't lock people up just because they are "odd".

People always point out the signs in hindsight, but in reality unless they've made a direct threat, attempted something or had a psychotic episode, there's not a whole lot of options available for concerned family members (if they were indeed concerned by his behaviour).

+1 Most sensible thing on this thread for some time.

Very true. I could name kids I went to school with who had behavioural problems, and even occasionally lashed out in violent ways, but grew up to become well-adjusted, compassionate members of society. Most kids do grow out of that stuff. Of course, some don't, but as you said, hindsight is 20/20.

Weird, the accounts from his dutch neighbours are very different to his Leeton neighbours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alafair