VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, since MSM reported she had been cremated?

What is the Practice of Forensic Anthropology?
• The analysis of skeletal, badly decomposed, or otherwise unidentified human remains is important in both legal and humanitarian contexts.
• Forensic anthropologists apply standard scientific techniques developed in physical anthropology to analyze human remains, and to aid in the detection of crime.
• In addition to assisting in locating and recovering human skeletal remains, forensic anthropologists work to assess the age, sex, ancestry, stature, and unique features of a decedent from the skeleton.
• Forensic anthropologists frequently work in conjunction with forensic pathologists, odontologists, and homicide investigators to identify a decedent, document trauma to the skeleton, and/or estimate the postmortem interval.
http://www.theabfa.org/

http://www.itsgov.com/forensic-anthropology.html
Forensic anthropology includes archaeological excavation, as well as examination of hair, insects, facial reproduction, medicine, but still, the most important job for such a forensic is to identify a decadent body based on the evidence – and there is more use for this than you might think. Regardless of whether the skeleton is fossilized, prehistoric, historic, or modern, and regardless of the conditions in which it was found, the main goals of an osteological analysis are the same: to reconstruct as much as possible about a person’s life from a thorough examination of his or her bones after death.

More inconsistencies. I wish we could get a straight story from just about anyone in this case.

Maybe he sold it and that is where the 200.00 came from. He keep the bullets because he was planning on getting another gun. IMHO

Ok.... The gun most likely belongs to a friend that most likely loaned it to him whenever he went shooting. This would explain the box of bullets, and why WH said police would never find the gun. It's likely that someone would loan him a gun to go shooting with, but it's not likely that they would buy his bullets for him.

There probably is no gun.

I agree. WH's arrogance and disdain for the law is readily apparent in his interviews and social media statements.

He thinks he's smarter than LE ,and everyone else for that matter, and TBH he likely is within a VERY narrow area of focus.

I don't think he is smart at all I think he is a narcissistic...

Pathological Lying: Narcissistic Personality Disorder Traits

A common narcissistic personality disorder trait is pathological lying. The narcissist presents to the world the creation of his false self. This false self is based on the image of who the narcissist would like to be rather than how he really feels about himself at a deep inner level.

As a result, the narcissistic personality disorder trait of outrageous and vindictive lying is a faux shop front regarding the narcissist’ssupposed accomplishments and achievements, as well as to defendif his or her false image is threatened,or attack when sufficiently angered.

The narcissistic personality disorder trait of compulsive and pathological lying means that the narcissist will not be responsible or accountable for questionable actions. This narcissistic personality disorder trait can be used as projection, which means falsely accusing others of the narcissist’s crimes. It can also be used to create third parties as false allies, or as a smear campaign. When applied vengefully, the narcissist is capable of pathological lying to severely damage other people’s wellbeing and reputation.

Justifications are another way the narcissistic personality disorder trait of pathological lying is applied. The narcissist will expertly fabricate information to exempt themself from accountability, or to create excuses as to why they behaved inappropriately.

The narcissistic personality disorder trait of pathological lying is very disturbing. When the narcissist is playing out this narcissistic personality disorder trait it can easily catch people off guard – as it can be hard to detect. The narcissist resides emotionally and mentally in his or her false world, and often the narcissist cannot distinguish between fiction and fantasy. Therefore, when confronted with this narcissistic personality disorder trait, you may believe the narcissist is genuine, yet feel that something is not right, or you may know the narcissist doesn’t have the facts straight, but get so turned and twisted by the lies you feel like you are losing your mind.

http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/pathological-lying-narcissistic-personality-disorder-traits

That arrogance is going to be his undoing however because the areas where he is deficient are numerous............ and equally as obvious to almost everyone but himself.

Take this and a 1.00 and get a cut of coffee....Dr Grammy

My best guess is that investigators have called in a forensic anthropologist to assist them in determining time of death. Just a guess, though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_anthropology

The investigator may find evidence regarding cause and manner of death; however, when flesh is still found on the bone, the stage of decomposition is noted and time since death may be more effectively narrowed.

This is what I thought also. I think they want to know how long she was there.
Maybe she was moved.

Agree. Wes is now my dark passenger. Lol

Just when I thought I was out; They pull me back in. Lol.

Dexter I love your post and get a laugh every time. It Helps in this dark place we are in. I haven't laughed since my mama passed away last month. WS is making me feel useful. Maybe I can be of comfort or help someone else. GODs Peace.

Maybe the forensic anthropologist is being brought in to gain a second opinion through photographs?

Forensic anthropology is the application of the science of anthropology in a legal setting—most often physical anthropology and human biology are used in criminal cases (FBI, CIA and military) where the victim's remains are in the advanced stages of decomposition.

Reference: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_anthropology

He has a hard time of letting go of things, so I think there's a good chance he has the gun somewhere he planned to go back to, or get back from somebody. The emphasis on the they'll "never find it" is because it probably can be found.

Would the investigators have the family told that AJ was cremated when in fact they still had the remains? Sounds unethical,

but this is a murder case and I think that they need to do whatever it is that they have to do to get the guilty party

I wonder who the source was for information that AJ was cremated. It could have been an honest error and it probably was but it came from somewhere. I don't think anyone would deliberately mislead the public but wow, what a whopper of a mistake.

Perhaps they have tissue samples and the body has been cremated. They don't say what they need the anthropologist to do for them.

Would the investigators have the family told that AJ was cremated when in fact they still had the remains? Sounds unethical,

but this is a murder case and I think that they need to do whatever it is that they have to do to get the guilty party

I think the family just said that!
As someone said yesterday here why would they release a body in a murder investigation and let it be cremated.

This is what I thought also. I think they want to know how long she was there.
Maybe she was moved.
Or if certain bones have certain marks , injuries or are somewhat disintegrated etc.
? can chemicals cause bones to deteriorate faster? I know that freezing and then rapid thawing can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa